Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River (29328 Views)

NDU Students Scramble To Pick N20 Notes Sprayed By Fellow Students: Pics & Video / NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma / NDU Students' Hostels, Lodge Flooded (PHOTOS, VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:44am On May 23, 2018
chukxie:

You just echoed my sentiment.

I wouldn’t dare menh
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by deavicky(m): 8:48am On May 23, 2018
Ajoboss:
Sch wen dem shut down for more than two weeks now ..weytin una still dey do there before..
imagine oh

1 Like

Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by MTKbudapest(m): 8:49am On May 23, 2018
This country is the most high... always on weeds since 2015...May God Almighty have mercy on the zoo...
I sorry for Nigeria and the animals in it.
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by johnsonedidiong(m): 8:49am On May 23, 2018
Na was ooo
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Assassin101: 8:51am On May 23, 2018
they look like Lybia escapees

1 Like

Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Wiizzyy: 8:52am On May 23, 2018
Nigeria needs not only restructuring bt reformation nd revolution... Hw is the army beign deployed against village protesters? meanwhile one governor complained dat he snt so many letters to the army to come nd curb herdsmen in his state nd dere was no response.. Only God can save us...
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Nobody: 8:53am On May 23, 2018
darelar:
This news won't attract much comments since it involves PDP governor and not APC governor or PMB. This are the kind of issues that need serious condemnation from the masses to any government or leader's involved be it from any party.

Would ave supported u for not been partisan, but ur last few words say otherwise
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by oyoni(m): 8:53am On May 23, 2018
CodeTemplar:
The ND isn't only hostile to business and visitors, it is also hostile to development. I hope they realize they are the ones chasing people away.

Its wrong to speak when the situation is not understood.
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by oyoni(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Niger Delta University indeed.

I don't know so much about this school being that I only visited when it was still undergoing construction but with the global reputation and impression of the Niger Delta plus this clash.

It is safe to presume that a graduate of the NDU may be unemployable.

Am not surprised... Go on
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Robbin7(m): 8:59am On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't know so much about this school being that I only visited when it was still undergoing construction but with the global reputation and impression of the Niger Delta plus this clash.

Why?
What has protest got to do with academic standard of the schoool. How many schools in Nigeria haven’t had a protest at one point or the other?

1 Like

Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by BruncleZuma: 9:01am On May 23, 2018
Lots of uneducated comments and it's not yet 12pm...

1 Like

Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Donlino123(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Say what you know, I schooled there and its a very beautiful school, and for your information am working!!!

1 Like

Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Ajoboss(m): 9:07am On May 23, 2018
deavicky:
imagine oh
see as dem dey try escape through forest and river now..hop no additional live will b lost
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Nobody: 9:08am On May 23, 2018
Ajoboss:
bros u again?
grin don't worry, I don go work, I no go cause trouble again

1 Like

Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Donlino123(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2018
CodeTemplar:
The ND isn't only hostile to business and visitors, it is also hostile to development. I hope they realize they are the ones chasing people away.
How many people has been killed lately in the ND? say what u know and stop talking rubbish!! There are killings and unrest everywhere in Nigeria so don't say that again!!!!!
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by gabbie77: 9:08am On May 23, 2018
wink
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Donlino123(m): 9:18am On May 23, 2018
oluoni:
Don't mind them later they'll be blaming federal government when oil companies decide to move their headquarters to Lagos..smh
Sometimes when i see comments from Westerners you will hear the tribalism in there voice, the tribalism is so bad dat even in there churches they don't let other tribes be pastors!! Are there no protests in Lagos? if i could remember correctly Occupy Nigeria protest which was one of the biggest protest in this generation was held in Lagos so what is this one blabbing about?
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Ajoboss(m): 9:19am On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A student is incapable of being found worthy I'm character and learning in such a hostile environment.
TRASH
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Ajoboss(m): 9:20am On May 23, 2018
EliteBiz:
grin don't worry, I don go work, I no go cause trouble again
better sah
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Nobody: 9:24am On May 23, 2018
Maybe in the church you attend they wnt let other tribes be pastors stop deceiving yourself and face fact the last them there was any even that shut down the southwest was during the days of abiola.Talk of tribalism i remember vividly when some of your people from the Niger delta went on a protest just because companies were moving their HQ to the west now some of them have moved you won't let them operate in peace..Mumu dey compare occupy Nigeria with a violent conflict how many people were killed?
Donlino123:

Sometimes when i see comments from Westerners you will here the tribalism in there voice, the tribalism is so bad dat even in there churches they don't let other tribes be pastors!! Are there no protests in Lagos? if i could remember correctly Occupy Nigeria protest which was one of the biggest protest in this generation was held in Lagos so what is this one blabbing about?
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by harmbhrosz(m): 9:33am On May 23, 2018
oluoni:
Maybe in the church you attend they wnt let other tribes be pastors stop deceiving yourself and face fact the last them there was any even that shut down the southwest was during the days of abiola.Talk of tribalism i remember vividly when some of your people from the Niger delta went on a protest just because companies were moving their HQ to the west now some of them have moved you won't let them operate in peace..Mumu dey compare occupy Nigeria with a violent conflict how many people were killed?
I don't understand you, what has all the trash you're saying has to do with this topic?

I thought these said protest was about an education reform of a School which every student has the right to protest just like it's being done all over this country.

So what has that got to do with your rant or do you have something against Niger Deltans before? Coz it's so glaring in your tone
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by chukxie(m): 9:35am On May 23, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

I wouldn’t dare menh

Same here. Imagine if the canoe capsized. Na disaster!
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by oyoni(m): 9:43am On May 23, 2018
oluoni:

Please which companies have moved their HQ to Bayelsa... Afonja
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by oyoni(m): 9:45am On May 23, 2018
If you really know the origin of this problem raise up your hands...
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Nobody: 9:48am On May 23, 2018
Look at this ignorant mofo when you don't pay attention to whats going on in the country na ogogoro una go dey drink upandan.
oyoni:

Please which companies have moved their HQ to Bayelsa... Afonja
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by oyoni(m): 9:48am On May 23, 2018
The Bayelsa State Governor built a school named it "African University" in a bid to strengthen the foundation of his school he has decided to cripple the state owned university "NigerDelta University" That's the origin of this whole issue. This is an internal struggle that lots of you out there don't understand.

1 Like

Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Papishi(m): 9:48am On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A student is incapable of being found worthy I'm character and learning in such a hostile environment.

You are seriously high on adulterated codeine.
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Nobody: 9:50am On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is character and learning?
if everything you know now and your character you got it from the four walls of a university then you're uncivilized, uneducated and dumb.

1 Like

Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Kylekent59: 9:55am On May 23, 2018
sexdoll:
i'm thinking of the movie "Escape from Sobibor" right now. grin grin grin

Exactly oooo. That film made a lot of sense.

Capó way thief gold dem go hang am
If you try to escape na shooting

If no be that shaha and that goldsmith and also that Leon nobody fit escape.

Dis people tried oooo. It's time I learn how to swim. I really need to learn dat
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Dollabiz: 9:56am On May 23, 2018
hmm
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by oyoni(m): 9:57am On May 23, 2018
oluoni:
Look at this ignorant mofo when you don't pay attention to whats going on in the country na ogogoro una go dey drink upandan.

The country too big... am concerned with my locality. There's no need to get agitated if you don't have your facts right. Atleast it's ogogoro am drinking. I don't sniff shit and gutter water like you. I know an NGO that helps druggies like you, I can write a recommendation letter for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Power Of Punctuation / Coronavirus: Schools In Awka, Anambra Closed (Photos) / Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.