Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

What Is Your Resolution? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Resolution? (214 Views)

It's 2nd Month of The Year, How Far With Your New Year Resolution And Goals? / So Hard To Keep New Year Resolution. How Is Yours? / Starting Out The New Year With A New Resolution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Resolution? by jonatoye(m): 8:02am On May 23, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: What is your Resolution?

WORD FOR TODAY
Your faith is not established until you come to the point of being resolute to follow God irrespective of what betides!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him." (Job 13:15 KJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Job in the midst of trials of life, discouragement from wife and misunderstanding of his friends made a declaration of his resolution in their presence that; he will remain unshakeable as far as his trust is concerned irrespective of what happens.

A man cannot stand firm in the heat of terrible life's circumstances if he has not come to the point of resolution. The three Hebrews were able to stand because they had resolved to obey God even if He decides not to save them (Dan 3).

As you proceed in destiny, you will not but find yourself in situations that tempts you to come to the conclusion that God is not fair or that He is wicked. No matter what happens, you must come to know that God is God with or without you and that Him alone you will serve and in Him lies your hope and salvation.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I receive the grace to trust and maintain my ways before you regardless of what am passing through in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Your resolution about God determines how firm you will stand in all situation!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have an Awesome Wednesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Love’s Call, The Greatest Call! / 5 Tips On Being A Good Christian Parent / The Afflictions Of The Righteous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.