Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Leaders See Graces - Exodus 31:1-3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leaders See Graces - Exodus 31:1-3 (200 Views)

Isaiah 31;1 Woe To Those Who Go To Egypt For Help / Exodus 20: Honor–summarizing The 10 Commandments / Soaring Like An Eagle (2) [isaiah 40:27-31, 1 Chronicles 11:10-11, 12:1, 16-17] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leaders See Graces - Exodus 31:1-3 by Nobody: 8:29am On May 23, 2018
EXODUS 31:1-3, “And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, See, I have called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah: And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship.”

Lord, open my eyes to see those that you have called to work with me. If you have not prayed this prayer, several things will not happen for you in your walk with God and I know the impact of this in the work of ministry. A leader must be able to see:

- Those carrying hidden graces for the assignments God has given him.

- Those set in place by God.

- Those of the same spirit with him.

- Those that God has filled with the spirit of wisdom.

- The wise-hearted who are already artisans who can be filled with wisdom to do all God has commanded him.

This should be your heart cry as a spiritual leader! As we built our church auditorium, God said I will use small people with big tools in their hands. NEVER, EVER, EVER DESPISE THE PEOPLE GOD SENDS YOUR WAY. Most times, you will need to deliver them from their problems into their purpose.

Be careful not to see people for the economic value. When a spiritual leader only sees people for the economic value they possess, he will largely miss the purpose of God for his assembly in a land.

PRAYER: Open my eyes to see hidden graces, gifts and talents in people. Give me ability to move men from their problems to their purposes in life in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Samuel 2:12-3:39, John 13:1-30, Psalm 119:1-16, Proverbs 15:29-30

Rev. Olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

Love’s Call, The Greatest Call! / 5 Tips On Being A Good Christian Parent / Grace 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.