Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) (78330 Views)

Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket / Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) / Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 7:13pm On May 23, 2018
Guys when a woman doesn't want you don't stress just let her go no matter how much you have spent.your true wife will come.there is a woman for every man and man for every woman.women will always cheat.its a trend in these generation

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 7:19pm On May 23, 2018
All these yEast boys coming to spoil our land.
See as him package the babe like say na goods wey dey inside container

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 23, 2018
Terrible development..Mehn see as hin package human being.so sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 7:22pm On May 23, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
He said, “I travelled on Thursday to attend a burial in Abraka, Delta State. I left Abraka the following day for my hometown in Ebonyi State. I called my wife around 11pm to know how she was faring. We exchanged pleasantries.

What kind of confusion is this, this is why she was murdered.

Having two husband at the same time.

When a woman decide to carry out Evil even the devil will be her apprentice.

Nothing justifies the killing

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 23, 2018
When they won't date a guy that loves them but will follow guys with big preek or money.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by alfsalami: 7:25pm On May 23, 2018
Igbos really need to go and now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Akinpelumusibau: 7:26pm On May 23, 2018
Isaiah Chukwu
Dis name sounds like flatinoooooooo's' name. Yeye people for yeast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 7:30pm On May 23, 2018
Jer6s:

shocked
Now I know, thanks a lot boss cool
I appreciate it cool

Am humbled you took correction humbly

Was expecting you to go ballistic

Make I dash you credit

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by mkoabiola: 7:30pm On May 23, 2018
No reason to justify d murderer

Chukwu deserves lynching

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by tunjilana: 7:41pm On May 23, 2018
Na wa oooo...You don waste soul, go prison join....Guys no dey spend money wey you no fit loose on top woman,so devil no go make u overthink when she do normal...Always see relationships as a game and let your commitment be to yourself...Get to a point where anyone's infidelity will not destabilize you. Live your life and expend your resources with the realization that nothing is cast in stone, even legally married people divorce.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by domehi(m): 7:46pm On May 23, 2018
This is bizarre and highly reprehensible. I women should learn to get out of abusive relationship. What a waste!
author=TIJAH post=67800796]A Nigerian trader who reportedly murdered his girlfriend in an unbelievable fashion has confessed to the crime.

Chukwu reportedly killed his girlfriend, Joy over alleged infidelity

A Nigerian man identified as Isaiah Chukwu, a spare parts dealer in Ladipo, Oshodi has revealed why he allegedly killed his lover, identified only as Joy.

Recall that the tragic incident happened on Monday at their residence on Balogun Street, Oshodi.

According to Punch, the death of 26-year-old Joy was as a result of romance gone wrong. Chukwu and Joy, both indigenes of Ebonyi State, had been living together for the past two years without formalising the relationship.

After killing her, he reportedly stuffed her corpse into a bin, which he put in a sack. It was gathered that the 35-year-old tied up the deceased’s legs and knotted the top of the sack.

He had allegedly dragged the body around 4am to the ground floor of the house en route to a dust bin when he was accosted by some youths.

The youths, who were said to have been suspicious of the content of the sack, reportedly questioned him as the suspect shunned them.

An Islamic cleric, who was passing by, was said to have opened the sack and discovered the corpse, which caused the mob to pounce on the suspect and beat him to a pulp.

Residents expressed shock over the incident because although the couple had yet to have a child, they lived together peacefully.

A trader, who did not want to be identified, said Chukwu had declared the victim missing some days earlier.

He said, “The one-storeyed building where they lived had been contracted to a developer, who ordered all tenants in the house to leave. They were the only tenants remaining on the first floor. Some other tenants stayed on the ground floor.

“About four days ago, he said he had been looking for the woman and her telephone line had not been reachable. Later, he said it had been switched off.

“However, around 4am on Monday, he was seen dragging something from his apartment. Because it is the Ramadan period, there are usually movements on the street by that time.

“Some boys on the street saw him dragging the sack with difficulty and they asked him what was inside it. He said it was a heap of spoiled food and he was taking it to the refuse dump which was a few metres away. They asked him to open it, but he refused.”

The trader said the youths started hitting Chukwu, insisting that he opened the sack.

He noted that an Islamic cleric, who was going for morning prayer, stopped and decided to mediate.

The cleric was said to have volunteered to open the sack.

“As he opened it, an overpowering stench from the corpse filled the air and the youths stripped the man naked and beat him up. They were about to lynch him when policemen from the Akinpelu division arrived and took him away,” the trader added.

Another resident said the suspect might have allegedly killed Joy before Monday when the corpse was discovered.

“He rarely comes out to play with people. But on Sunday, he came downstairs and played with people for a long time, probably to escape the stench of the corpse. When people went to the room after the woman’s corpse was discovered, the whole apartment was filled with perfume,” she added.

Some friends of the deceased, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said Joy adored Chukwu and spoke fondly of him.

“They don’t fight. In fact, people always envied their relationship. The woman could be doing something and immediately she heard that he was around, she would leave it and say, ‘My oga don come. My darling don come.’ I never believed this could happen,” one of them said.

A police source said Joy was stabbed in the back.

He said, “We recovered a knife which he used for the crime and four mobile phones from the house. Although investigations are ongoing, we suspect it had to do with suspicion of infidelity.

“The man said he had called her when he travelled and a man picked the call. He said the man queried him (Chukwu) for disturbing his wife.”

The suspect, who spoke briefly spoke with Punch, confirmed the source’s account.

He said, “I travelled on Thursday to attend a burial in Abraka, Delta State. I left Abraka the following day for my hometown in Ebonyi State. I called my wife around 11pm to know how she was faring. We exchanged pleasantries.

“Around 11.45pm, I called again, but she did not pick her calls. I called about 10 times, but she did not pick. Then I heard a man’s voice.

“On Monday (after he returned), as I was going to take my bath, I saw the corpse.”

A sibling of the victim broke down in tears at the Akinpelu Police Station upon hearing the news of Joy’s death.

The sibling’s husband asked that she be excused from police interview.

He, however, said Chukwu and Joy were live-in lovers.

He said, “They were not married, although he has visited her family members in the village. They have been living together for the past two years without formalising their marriage. He rented that apartment for her, while he stayed with his brothers in another house. He used to go to meet her at her apartment.

“She (Joy) had come to see my wife about a week ago to say that she was no longer interested in the relationship. But the man said he could not let go because of the money he had spent on her. My wife counselled her to consider him and she said she would think about it before this incident happened.”

The state Police Public Relations Officer, SP Chike Oti, confirmed the incident, adding that the case had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Yaba.

He said, “The man has been arrested, while the corpse has been deposited in a morgue for an autopsy.

“The Commissioner of Police, Edgal Imohimi, has ordered diligent prosecution of the case. He has also advised residents not to stay in abusive . What
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by dominique(f): 7:50pm On May 23, 2018
Bloody lying psychopath. If she was cheating as he claimed, how come nobody in the entire apartment complex saw any strange man with the deceased? He deserves to be shot in close range
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:56pm On May 23, 2018
Eh en Awon Ni. Mo sobe ode ribe, a won lo ma je

RIP to the dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by JAMESOJAY: 7:56pm On May 23, 2018
Don't place your judgement one side

Women can do more worse things you just listed now

The advice should be both the male and female singles
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by goodybabeo1: 7:56pm On May 23, 2018
ok
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Yoruba4Life: 8:05pm On May 23, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Isiah CHUKWU

Chai.. na dem dem again. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 23, 2018
ALAYORMII:

Am humbled you took correction humbly

Was expecting you to go ballistic

Make I dash you credit

Life is a lot easier when we choose to learn from our mistakes grin
Let me make a joke out of it, you ready? grin grin grin grin

I am ever HUNGRY for KNOWLEDGE. This evening, I was just contemplating on what to eat. Lo and behold, you pointed out something worth checking out. A closer look and I just had to EAT those WORDS in my earlier post grin grin grin

This HUNGRY man is not an ANGRY one(no reason to go ballistic) grin grin grin

On a final note, this Hungry man is grateful for the correction and the inspiration it has given me to make a joke out of it. grin
There is enough food to go around grin
when e be say HUNGRY MAN sef na indomie noodles grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Antipob777(f): 8:17pm On May 23, 2018
Igbo people are wicked and heartless. God will never forgive Nnamdi kanu and Igbos.

They will weep and sorrow for murdering this innocent lady.

May her soul Rest in peace.
Amin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 8:20pm On May 23, 2018
IGBO AMAKA! Igbo girls are the best for marriage...Igbo men are the best too..they always take care of their wives....yen yen yen yen....see una yansh for outside.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Wizaugpet(m): 8:21pm On May 23, 2018
I Hate Op's who keep Confusing themselves in Confusion... angry What is Girl friend . . . What is Couple . . . What is Living together
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by mfm04622: 8:24pm On May 23, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

What kind of confusion is this, this is why she was murdered.

Having two husband at the same time.

When a woman decide to carry out Evil even the devil will be her apprentice.

Stop rationalising evil! He has no right to kill another her!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by domehi(m): 8:25pm On May 23, 2018
domehi:
This is one abuse gone bizzare too many. What a heartless and murderous soul. Please I strongly advise that every abusive relationship should be terminated by either party to avoid one another suffering death as a consequence. Crime goes beyond tribal bothers. It's a character defect that is either environmental or genetically predisposed.
This is one abuse gone bizzare too many. What a heartless and murderous soul. Please I strongly advise that every abusive relationship should be terminated by either party to avoid one another suffering death as a consequence. Crime goes beyond tribal brothers. It's a character defect that is either environmental or genetically predisposed.
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by starbn(m): 8:25pm On May 23, 2018
Pat081:
LADIES, TAKE NOTE
1 – The way to a man’s heart is no longer his stomach but the quality of your brain.
2 – If your man must be Tall, Dark and Handsome then be ready to be the 2nd best because what you desire, others’ seek too.
3 – If you allow your parents’ pressure push you into marriage, you may end up a single-mom.
4 – A man that slaps you before marriage will build a boxing ring after marriage. Guess who his opponent will be – YOU!
5 – If you are yet to know any member of his family after 6 – 12 months of courting him, then, is either he wants you as his baby-mama or a back-up plan.
6 – If what attracted him to you are your bosoms and the sexy legs you flaunted, then be wise, because there are too many well-rounded and bigger bosoms waiting to snatch him away. such men are players.
7 – Men love sex, at least 95% that I’m aware of. To him, if you can’t continue, don’t start! If you start, don’t stop! Be careful!
8 – If he doesn’t discuss future plans with you in The picture, he just want a fling.
9 – Even when you trust each other, a little jealousy reminds him that you care.
10 – if you are already living with him before marriage, he won’t propose quickly.
11 – Don’t waste your years waiting for an unserious man to propose just because his parents loves you, you’re going to be married and live with the man, not his parents.
12 - A promise ring isn’t an assurance for marriage, it could possibly make you his regular sex-mate. who knows, he has given some to other ladies, you are not the first nor the last. wake up..
13 – Don’t endure domestic abuse in a marriage because of your kids and what people will say. If You die as a result, the man, the people and the kids will bid you dust-to-dust, he will marry another woman and she will take your place as the mother of your kids.
my dear.you said it all.
this is pure truth.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by God2man(m): 8:35pm On May 23, 2018
This is terrible. Aiye akamara
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by domehi(m): 8:37pm On May 23, 2018
This is one abuse gone bizzare too many. What a heartless and murderous soul. Please I strongly advise that every abusive relationship should be terminated by either party to avoid one another suffering death as a consequence. Crime goes beyond tribal bothers. It's a character defect that is either environmental or genetically predisposed.
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by maestroferddi: 8:52pm On May 23, 2018
ALAYORMII:

Brodaly, Kick Bucket no be Pun but EUPHEMISM
You are also wrong...

It is an idiomatic expression and euphemistic...
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by NdiaraIGBO: 9:00pm On May 23, 2018
willibounce1:
IGBO AMAKA! Igbo girls are the best for marriage...Igbo men are the best too..they always take care of their wives....yen yen yen yen....see una yansh for outside.

Cc Immhotep lzaa ha ha ha!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 9:07pm On May 23, 2018
Jer6s:

Life is a lot easier when we choose to learn from our mistakes grin
Let me make a joke out of it, you ready? grin grin grin grin

I am ever HUNGRY for KNOWLEDGE. This evening, I was just contemplating on what to eat. Lo and behold, you pointed out something worth checking out. A closer look and I just had to EAT those WORDS in my earlier post grin grin grin

This HUNGRY man is not an ANGRY one(no reason to go ballistic) grin grin grin

On a final note, this Hungry man is grateful for the correction and the inspiration it has given me to make a joke out of it. grin
There is enough food to go around grin
when e be say HUNGRY MAN sef na indomie noodles grin grin grin grin

I love this

You be correct guy

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 23, 2018
ALAYORMII:

I love this

You be correct guy

Thanks boss grin
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 9:11pm On May 23, 2018
maestroferddi:
You are also wrong...

It is an idiomatic expression and euphemistic...

The person I pointed out something to took it In good faith and made correction.

Just cos I didn't say it's also an idiom means am wrong??
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by usagee36: 9:16pm On May 23, 2018
Black women with cheat. Am glad I married white and have the joy of marriage on earth. Like naija women born from 1979 like black american women AKA akata grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by LZAA: 9:21pm On May 23, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Cc Immhotep lzaa ha ha ha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User / Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.