Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Food Basket To Full Caskets: 3755 Killed In Benue In 3 Years– IDOMA VOICE (Graph - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Food Basket To Full Caskets: 3755 Killed In Benue In 3 Years– IDOMA VOICE (Graph (18039 Views)

Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) / 19 Jerry Cans Of Fuel Hidden In Caskets Intercepted By Custom At Nigerian Border / Kids Kidnapped In Aba, Kept In Caskets, Bakassi Boys Rescue Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Basket To Full Caskets: 3755 Killed In Benue In 3 Years– IDOMA VOICE (Graph by Cowbuhari: 1:16pm On May 23, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

You and all these tribalist Igbos are fools. The people that killed the Igbos, are they the same ones being slaughtered now. Don`t call me afonja or almajiri, i am igbo and come 2019 Buhari must leave.

anuofia..the igbo's that where slaughtered what did they do to deserve being massacred?
death to the northerners and all d bastard's who used hunger as a tool to kill my people and their young children during the civil war

karma is a d sweetest tin on earth

1 Like

Re: Food Basket To Full Caskets: 3755 Killed In Benue In 3 Years– IDOMA VOICE (Graph by petermichaels(m): 1:17pm On May 23, 2018
Oh Nigeria!! Is it a curse to exist in Nigeria?!! Who is sponsoring this genocide?? It remains the question.
I pray that the perpetrators of this evil should never go unpunished. Even if they repent. (The wages of all sin is death) let death visit them
Re: Food Basket To Full Caskets: 3755 Killed In Benue In 3 Years– IDOMA VOICE (Graph by gabbie77: 1:17pm On May 23, 2018
cry
Re: Food Basket To Full Caskets: 3755 Killed In Benue In 3 Years– IDOMA VOICE (Graph by Cowbuhari: 1:18pm On May 23, 2018
owomida1:
Let's be serious. Leave fed govt.

What in the world is the state governor doing? Under his very nose, almost 4k lives lost. he is a suspect I swear.

I have not read/heard of a single step he has taken to quell this. The governor should be held responsible.

zombie is the governor that controls d army and the police force ahbi?
Re: Food Basket To Full Caskets: 3755 Killed In Benue In 3 Years– IDOMA VOICE (Graph by newoffer: 1:30pm On May 23, 2018
Not even one scape goat
Re: Food Basket To Full Caskets: 3755 Killed In Benue In 3 Years– IDOMA VOICE (Graph by shamecurls(m): 1:42pm On May 23, 2018
NaijaMutant:
It is now crystal clear that the security of lives in Benue is not Buharis priority.

They've been crying for 3years without any response from Buhari.

Buhari clearly has an agenda for Benue.

And the state Governor ?
Re: Food Basket To Full Caskets: 3755 Killed In Benue In 3 Years– IDOMA VOICE (Graph by shamecurls(m): 1:43pm On May 23, 2018
Cowbuhari:

1990 kid
Re: Food Basket To Full Caskets: 3755 Killed In Benue In 3 Years– IDOMA VOICE (Graph by Cowbuhari: 1:58pm On May 23, 2018
shamecurls:

1990 kid

15th century man yeye dey smell
Re: Food Basket To Full Caskets: 3755 Killed In Benue In 3 Years– IDOMA VOICE (Graph by COCKCROW: 2:02pm On May 23, 2018
IT IS A PITY THAT BENUE, PLATEAU, ADAMAWA, TARABA, SOUTHERN KADUNA, AND OTHER MINORITIES IN THE NORTH HAS SO SOON FORGOTTEN WHAT YOU DID TO IGBOS IN THE 1960'S. YOU ARE CRYING JUST BECAUSE OF LESS THAN 4,000 KILLED IN COLD-BLOOD BY FULANI HERDSMEN IN THREE YEARS. HOW MANY IGBOS WERE KILLED IN KANO, JOS, KADUNA, ZARIA, BENUE RIVER AND OTHERS IN BIAFRA LAND. IT IS PITY THE LION TRAINED BY GOWON, JOSEPH TARKA, DAVID MARK, TY DANJUMA ETC HAS TURNED TO HUNT YOU PEOPLE. MANY IGBOS WERE SLAUGHTERED AND MASACRED IN THEIR MILLIONS YET YOU FELT IT DID NOT MATTER, EVEN WHERE WE ARE OF THE SAME RELIGION. GOWON AND YOU PEOPLE JOINED MOSLEMS IN THE MASSACRE OF FELLOW CHRISTIANS JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGBOS. READ YOU BIBLE IT IS A HEINOUS SIN;WHERE SOME WHO RAN INTO A CHURCH WERE FORCEFULLY DRAGGED OUT OF THE CHURCHES AND TO BE KILLED OUTSIDE THE GATE. WHEN IGBO YOUTHS, IN THE NAME OF IPOB, WERE MASSACRED IN UMUAHIA, ABA, AND OTHER TOWNS IN COLD-BLOOD, PEOPLE LIKE TY WERE IN SUPPORT AND EVEN THREATHENED TO WEAR UNIFORM AGAIN. WHY CAN'T DEFEND HIS TARABA PEOPLE?. NOTE THAT I AM NOT REJOIICING OVER THESE EVIL ON BENUE PEOPLE BUT LEARN TO FEELING FOR AND PITY TO OTHERS
Re: Food Basket To Full Caskets: 3755 Killed In Benue In 3 Years– IDOMA VOICE (Graph by TheKingIsHere: 2:03pm On May 23, 2018
Dpharisee:
Even till yesterday my Idoma friend was still telling me that what the Army did to IPOB in Abia was good because Nnamdi Kanu wanted to destroy the unity of Nigeria. sad
I simply sang Redemption Song by Late Robert Nesta Marley without answering him ''emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind''

Stop telling lies!!
Re: Food Basket To Full Caskets: 3755 Killed In Benue In 3 Years– IDOMA VOICE (Graph by TheKingIsHere: 2:06pm On May 23, 2018
Temple1288:
That was how millions of Igbo corpses were littered all over the Food Basket when they were running being murdered and y'all in Benue made jokes out it....

Enjoy it!
It comes once in a lifetime.

Which igbo corpse? Must you guys always cry and drag igbo matter into everything? Gosh
Re: Food Basket To Full Caskets: 3755 Killed In Benue In 3 Years– IDOMA VOICE (Graph by Demzious4life(m): 2:57pm On May 23, 2018
Dis is terrible.. God pls save my country.. Have mercy on us and those who enjoy killing people, father let death locate dem n their house hold.. If dead is good, then let them and their family test it if then don't repent from their evil ways..
Re: Food Basket To Full Caskets: 3755 Killed In Benue In 3 Years– IDOMA VOICE (Graph by Westaslave2(f): 3:06pm On May 23, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

You and all these tribalist Igbos are fools. The people that killed the Igbos, are they the same ones being slaughtered now. Don`t call me afonja or almajiri, i am igbo and come 2019 Buhari must leave.
Dnt u av old pple at home ? Is lyk u ar an orphan ,ask old pple dey wl tell u is middlebelt dat kill ibos supervised by fulani...u ar stil a child dear
Re: Food Basket To Full Caskets: 3755 Killed In Benue In 3 Years– IDOMA VOICE (Graph by Laka2bor(m): 3:07pm On May 23, 2018
Ekiti People Learn From Benue Chose Wtn Life & Death. If Fed Govt Refuse To Help A State Control By His Party Against His Clain/Fulani Herdsman Or Gadafi Boys That Nigeria Govt To Declare Terrorist. Hand Over To U Ekiti July 14.May God Heal The Land Of Benue State & Console Family Of D Death
Re: Food Basket To Full Caskets: 3755 Killed In Benue In 3 Years– IDOMA VOICE (Graph by adiyemama(m): 3:10pm On May 23, 2018
FOR GOOD QUALITY CCTV CAMERA, FOR CLEAN AND CLEAR CCTV INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE PLEASE CALL ON TRIPLE-G GLOBAL SOLUTIONS ON 08079876039 OR 07069586800
Re: Food Basket To Full Caskets: 3755 Killed In Benue In 3 Years– IDOMA VOICE (Graph by Igba123: 3:24pm On May 23, 2018
dhardline:
cry cry .these are human beings and not just figures. God please heal our land and expose all those behind this. Nigeria has never had it this bad.
did u say expose those behind this? We knw dem but we as a ppl like to pretend and beat about d bush.
Re: Food Basket To Full Caskets: 3755 Killed In Benue In 3 Years– IDOMA VOICE (Graph by owomida1: 3:51pm On May 23, 2018
Cowbuhari:

Are u saying there's nothing the state govt can do? Stay there na, fed govt will do it for u
Re: Food Basket To Full Caskets: 3755 Killed In Benue In 3 Years– IDOMA VOICE (Graph by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 23, 2018
damnnnnnnnnn!.... NIG. NEEDS A PRESIDENT!
Re: Food Basket To Full Caskets: 3755 Killed In Benue In 3 Years– IDOMA VOICE (Graph by Boyooosa(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2018
The News, some Nigerians love reading these days...
May God save our souls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India / A Twitter User's Robber Experience In Port Harcourt. (graphic Content) / Female Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.