Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Singapore's Changi Airport, Inside The World's Greatest Airport(Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Singapore's Changi Airport, Inside The World's Greatest Airport(Photos) (3888 Views)

First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / The Interior Of The Port Harcourt International Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singapore's Changi Airport, Inside The World's Greatest Airport(Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 23, 2018
muhammed50:

U are one of those bad things of this Country...
Vote for Buhari and see change...
#change

Why are you this stupid angry? See how fast singapore has developed, and you are talking about A Confused Dumbhead of a president.

Really, You should be ashamed of yourself . Old FooL!!!

6 Likes

Re: Singapore's Changi Airport, Inside The World's Greatest Airport(Photos) by RRWraith(m): 5:19pm On May 23, 2018
ok
Re: Singapore's Changi Airport, Inside The World's Greatest Airport(Photos) by Alwaysking: 8:05pm On May 23, 2018
Shame to Nigeria, that's the only thing I can say.
Re: Singapore's Changi Airport, Inside The World's Greatest Airport(Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:32pm On May 23, 2018
We are cursed
Re: Singapore's Changi Airport, Inside The World's Greatest Airport(Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 8:50pm On May 23, 2018
My best spot in that airport will always be the outdoor rooftop pool so I can watch planes take off and land. cheesy
The Joy I get from that is unspeakable.

One time I travelled to a far place & I was so lucky that the hotel I was in was facing a major airport. I have never been more awed in my life as I watched planes after planes take off and land. In the night, they kinda queue up to land cos you will see their lights lined up far away. One after the other, they came. I would stand there watching. Never got tired. The most enjoyable part was watching the Airbus A380s (that airport had lots of them) "sluggishly" take off. It's so big and heavy that it looks as if it will almost get to the end of the runway before lifting "lazily". Chai! Some of the best days of my life. cool

Surprisingly, I think I got this obsession with planes from my mum. She shares same "craze" with me too. I would wake up those days early in the morning and I would catch her already watching our beloved planes. Cute isn't it? cool

Thanks Mr Explorers. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Singapore's Changi Airport, Inside The World's Greatest Airport(Photos) by youngsahito(m): 9:33pm On May 23, 2018
na who we offend 4 this country sef?Gold help us oooo

1 Like

Re: Singapore's Changi Airport, Inside The World's Greatest Airport(Photos) by rex444(m): 3:36am On May 24, 2018
Neatest by far...long long time ago mehn
Re: Singapore's Changi Airport, Inside The World's Greatest Airport(Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 12:11pm On May 24, 2018
This is a country !
Re: Singapore's Changi Airport, Inside The World's Greatest Airport(Photos) by cronsberg: 3:09pm On May 24, 2018
Missjoy29, i never thought i will find somebody that is an airplane spotting enthusiast like me on nairaland. Sometime i open youtube videos on plane take off/landings in different airports and just watch for hours. My best spot at that airport will definitely be that roof top pool aswell just to be watching planes take off and land

1 Like

Re: Singapore's Changi Airport, Inside The World's Greatest Airport(Photos) by CastedAyo: 8:15pm On May 24, 2018
cronsberg:
Missjoy29, i never thought i will find somebody that is an airplane spotting enthusiast like me on nairaland. Sometime i open youtube videos on plane take off/landings in different airports and just watch for hours. My best spot at that airport will definitely be that roof top pool aswell just to be watching planes take off and land
We are in this together cheesy

1 Like

Re: Singapore's Changi Airport, Inside The World's Greatest Airport(Photos) by Torontoparrot(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2018
MistadeRegal:
angry
Not as good as the canopy in Port Harcourt Airport.
grin grin
Re: Singapore's Changi Airport, Inside The World's Greatest Airport(Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 24, 2018
muhammed50:
U are one of those bad things of this Country... Vote for Buhari and see change... #change
You need sense.
Re: Singapore's Changi Airport, Inside The World's Greatest Airport(Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 5:25am On May 25, 2018
cronsberg:
Are you serious? Wow! That's great. But be rest assured that no one, not even you is fascinated by planes as I am. grin

The only set back to my love for planes is my ACUTE phobia for flying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Greece Visa From Nigeria – How To Apply For Greek Schengen Visa Application / How I Got My New Yellow Card From Port Health Center / Germany Or The Uk??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.