Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) (54182 Views)

Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by mobilenewsnetwo: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Airport

By Ejike Abana (ABS Government House Correspondent)

Anambra International Cargo and Passenger Airport, Umueri has played host to its first ever Presidential aircraft.

The Presidential Jet-A Challenger Jet had the Minister for Labour and Employment, Senator Chris Ngige on board accompanied by friends and business people.

They were recieved by the Commissioner for Works, Engineer Marcel Ifejiofor and others.

The aircraft labeled landed at exactly 12:23 pm and is bigger than the aircraft earlier authorised to take off and land through Anambra route.

The airport has continued to make history attracting large volume of traffic since it was built and commissioned by Governor Willie Obiano-led administration.

Senator Ngige said he was highly impressed that in keeping to his words, Governor Obiano delivered an airport to ndi Anambra which seemed to be a tall dream before now.

While exposing the economic benefits as enormous, the Senator said that with the airport in place, Anambra has been placed on the world map as such, the socio-economic benefits will help develop the state

The Senator who said that the airport was built to take the biggest airplane in the world, expressed optimism that soon, bigger planes and airline operators will be authorised to operate the route.

ABS gathered that since 7th December, 2021, over two thousand passengers have passed through the airport.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYGyxKQpYON/?utm_medium=copy_link

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
Although the pics are of poor quality........

[img]https://media./images/5e521b54db7c81864db37420a0b031f4/tenor.gif[/img]

It only remain helicopter & space shuttle........

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by mobilenewsnetwo: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2021

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by dedonfranco(m): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
I am from Abia state, I don't have Governor.

195 Likes 5 Shares

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by BKayy: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
These APC demons no get shame at all.
So after fighting the Airport, denying her of operations, they still landed on it barely two weeks after ANSG managed to get the Airport working from their wicked grip.

BTW, which kind step/style Ngige dey use walk like this?

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
biko change your topic .. still waiting for President Buhari or Vice President Prof Osinbanjo to land Airforce 1 Eagle .... Hope you na get Presidential Lodge sha...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by clarocuzioo(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
oloo
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by michlins(m): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
Agbalusia ngene.......

18 Likes

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Administration1: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Is this newsworthy?

7 Likes

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Low budget airpot.

Siphoning funds to off-shore accounts and building low budget infrastructures.

Then use the EFCC and police to chase Nigerian youths, all Naija politicians esp APC fools, all no go die well.

I said what I said

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Ojikutumomiage(m): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Amaka is Igbo
Igbo Amaka tongue

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Where is the airport pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by HaryoBamex(m): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
Are you looking for someone to help customize your clothes? Well say no more.
I customize all kind of clothes you could think of; cargo pants, hoodies, sweat shirt, sweat pants, joggers, hats/cap, round neck/t-shirts, corduroy, ski mask. I even work on frames, magic/normal mugs and throw pillows.
Please check my signature for my contact info.
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by BigSarah(f): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
dedonfranco:
I am from Abia state, I don't have Governor.

grin Wahala

6 Likes

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by G0padar: 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
This is a failed Nation
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by BigBelleControl(m): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
We will be waiting to read the news of the first person to be arrested for drug trafficking at the airport.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by princeade86(m): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
seen. Next.
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by BrickDevo: 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ngige used to be a good man, i wonder what happened to him
Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by ThickSharon123(f): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
It's nice. But we don't need to celebrate airport or seaport. I'll be happy if we Africans celebrate finding the cure to most ailments or diseases making humanoid robots or finding extraterrestrial lands, or many more other than celebrating airport.

But love Anammbra. This is why Igbos need to have their own country. Nigeria isn't a good place for them to develop. And I mean only Igbo country, Efik and Ibibio can be among, but no Ijaws, please. I repeat no Ijaws. Not to forget, No Bini people too. Biko, we can't carry another curse or headache to the new land of freedom and ingenuity.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by xcesspaschal(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
In Anambra, God is still changing lives

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
DORIME!!

1 Like

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by hero2000: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Great! I must say.

The key to development of any people lies with them.

3 Likes

Re: First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Omeleyi: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ndi nku ndi nku grin grin
e go soon turn to competition.
Trust anambrarians

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. / Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos / Young Girl Helping Her Mum Fry Yam And Akara Crushed By Jeep In Owerri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.