Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle (14857 Views)

Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea / Ozil And Kolasinac To Miss Arsenal's Game At Newcastle Over Security Fears / Romelu Lukaku Not Happy At Manchester United…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by damickey(m): 10:04am On May 23, 2018

Chelsea target Jamaal Lascelles has insisted that he’s happy with life at Newcastle, whilst admitting that he is at the right club at the right time.

The 24-year-old defender as appointed the captain of the side by Rafa Benitez almost two years ago, and has been impressive, playing his part as the Magpies finished in the top 10 on their return back to the Premier League.

Chelsea are in need of defensive reinforcements this summer as they intend to lower the average age of their backline. However, Lascelles has insisted that he is happy at St James’ Park, and he made this known in an interview with Chronicle Live.

“This is the happiest I’ve been. I’m playing week in, week out. And I’m the captain here, the fans love me, and I’ve got a good relationship with them because I love them. And we’re doing well, too.

“I’m very happy here. You hear things, you hear rumours and stuff, but I’m a young player and I need to be playing football at a good club – and that’s what this is.

Read Full Article: https://savechelsea.net/chelsea-target-lascelles-happy-at-newcastle/

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by Lazyreporta(m): 10:09am On May 23, 2018
damickey:

Chelsea target Jamaal Lascelles has insisted that he’s happy with life at Newcastle, whilst admitting that he is at the right club at the right time.

The 24-year-old defender as appointed the captain of the side by Rafa Benitez almost two years ago, and has been impressive, playing his part as the Magpies finished in the top 10 on their return back to the Premier League.

Read Full Article: https://savechelsea.net/chelsea-target-lascelles-happy-at-newcastle/

Dominique come and savechelsea o �
Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by dominique(f): 11:06am On May 23, 2018
Lazyreporta:

Dominiqe come and savechelsea o �

They really need saving, this one that middle table players are turning them down grin.

But did Chelsea make an official bid for him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by Lazyreporta(m): 11:43am On May 23, 2018
cheesy
dominique:

They really need saving, this one that middle table players are turning them down grin.

Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by chuks34(m): 11:48am On May 23, 2018
Way to go boy
whatever gives you joy carry on

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by gerrardomendes(m): 11:49am On May 23, 2018
Useless chelsea

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:49am On May 23, 2018
Lascelles kwa? Una no see De Ligts? Or even Koulibaly? Had it gotten to this?

Awwwwwwwwn... Chelsea oh Chelsea... Club of my beloved Super Eagles star Victor Moses...

I hear strong rumors of Maurizio Sarri (Napoli's coach) being linked to Chelsea.... Meaning Conte will leave? Hey Chelsea fans do you wamt Conte out? cheesy

This below, I believe was the lot of several Chelsea fans before the FA Cup Final....

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by Gabby1165(m): 11:49am On May 23, 2018
Ok gud for him
Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by McAausim: 11:51am On May 23, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by Nofav0rs(m): 11:51am On May 23, 2018
Fake news
Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by Ajoboss(m): 11:53am On May 23, 2018
Dis one jst dey rake..
E better join Chelsea new bfor he go go mess up o
Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by ngwababe(f): 11:53am On May 23, 2018
Good one
Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by saaron(m): 11:55am On May 23, 2018
gerrardomendes:
Useless chelsea
Not as useless as Man Utd.

8 Likes

Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by Nobody: 11:56am On May 23, 2018
Why is this site so fucking stupid? Why so hard to type a comment without experiencing "bad gate way"

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:57am On May 23, 2018
This guy no get sense I swear.
Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by gentlegenius(m): 11:57am On May 23, 2018
Who is this average player that the media claims is rejecting Chelsea...?
Who knows him?
Who even need him at Chelsea?
Which Chelsea defender can this one bench?

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by saaron(m): 11:58am On May 23, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Lascelles kwa? Una no see De Ligts? Or even Koulibaly? Had it gotten to this?

Awwwwwwwwn... Chelsea oh Chelsea... Club of my beloved Super Eagles star Victor Moses...

I hear strong rumors of Maurizio Sarri (Napoli's coach) being linked to Chelsea.... Meaning Conte will leave? Hey Chelsea fans do you wamt Conte out? cheesy

This below, I believe was the lot of several Chelsea fans before the FA Cup Final....
Conte is a good coach but it looks like he's completely run out of ideas. We need a new coach.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by Philinho(m): 12:00pm On May 23, 2018
He is forming boss abi
Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by Sirpaul(m): 12:04pm On May 23, 2018
sorry ehn i know say you be Man U
gerrardomendes:
Useless chelsea

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by kimjongJezebel: 12:10pm On May 23, 2018
gerrardomendes:
Useless chelsea

Very useless manure United
Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by bid4rich(m): 12:12pm On May 23, 2018
The truth is that anybody can say anything just to please their fans but when money exchange hands between clubs, who are you to say you will not go? Ask Ronaldo, Sanchez and co, they will tell you.

Boy! Its not yours to decide, its your club that decides your future.

When money speaks your idea as a player goes into hiding

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by whisperNaija(m): 12:17pm On May 23, 2018
Contact me Via whois to purchase NaijaNews.net domain name
Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by kenzysmith: 12:39pm On May 23, 2018
Whailai this guy get brain, enjoy ur football at newcastle my guy look at drink water, bakley,delph, deloufelu,pauliho they all bench warmers if only dembele have sense and stayed with dortnund
Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by Fuyhuse: 12:40pm On May 23, 2018
ngwababe:
Good one
Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 23, 2018
dominique:

It's better to be in a club you get to play regularly than going to a club where you will spend the rest of your career on bench.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by Safiaa(f): 1:23pm On May 23, 2018
Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by dopeJemi: 1:30pm On May 23, 2018
saaron:
Not as useless as Man Utd.

How can a club who finished 5th, missing out on the Champions League not be be as useless as a club who finished 2nd?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aaron Ramsey Scores On His Serie A Debut For Juventus / 2018 World Cup To Be Broadcast In Pidgin And Hausa / Jude Ighalo Has Not Reversed His Decision To Retire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.