Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,263 members, 7,839,328 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle (14867 Views)

Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea / Ozil And Kolasinac To Miss Arsenal's Game At Newcastle Over Security Fears / Romelu Lukaku Not Happy At Manchester United…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by assurancelord(m): 2:58pm On May 23, 2018
dopeJemi:

How can a club who finished 5th, missing out on the Champions League not be be as useless as a club who finished 2nd?
ode.. Chelsea season is better than that of united.. at least they have the FA cupa after finishing fifth.. that is a good consolation..
Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by AceRoyal: 3:21pm On May 23, 2018
dopeJemi:

How can a club who finished 5th, missing out on the Champions League not be be as useless as a club who finished 2nd?
5th won a trophy but 2nd finished trophyless tongue
Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by engrjacuzzi: 3:24pm On May 23, 2018
who is Chelsea FC coach because I heard conte is leaving soon
Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 23, 2018
damickey:

Chelsea target Jamaal Lascelles has insisted that he’s happy with life at Newcastle, whilst admitting that he is at the right club at the right time.

The 24-year-old defender as appointed the captain of the side by Rafa Benitez almost two years ago, and has been impressive, playing his part as the Magpies finished in the top 10 on their return back to the Premier League.

Chelsea are in need of defensive reinforcements this summer as they intend to lower the average age of their backline. However, Lascelles has insisted that he is happy at St James’ Park, and he made this known in an interview with Chronicle Live.

“This is the happiest I’ve been. I’m playing week in, week out. And I’m the captain here, the fans love me, and I’ve got a good relationship with them because I love them. And we’re doing well, too.

“I’m very happy here. You hear things, you hear rumours and stuff, but I’m a young player and I need to be playing football at a good club – and that’s what this is.

Read Full Article: https://savechelsea.net/chelsea-target-lascelles-happy-at-newcastle/

Morata is a reasonable lesson to every 24 year old player that want to be relevant in the world of football
Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by saaron(m): 4:05pm On May 23, 2018
dopeJemi:

How can a club that finished 2nd loss FAcup final to a club that finished 5th? grin
Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by dopeJemi: 5:05pm On May 23, 2018
assurancelord:
ode.. Chelsea season is better than that of united.. at least they have the FA cupa after finishing fifth.. that is a good consolation..

If I decide to call you a spineless cretin whose whole existence is by the mistake and regret of two old individuals, you will cry like a stupid child whose candy was stolen. In your miserable and pathetic life, if you see this Moniker, think twice before calling it an "Ode" you bloody Twerp

Now GTFO my face
Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by donstan18: 5:57pm On May 23, 2018
Safiaa:

I discovered something some hours ago and decided to know how you'd feel about it.
Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by Safiaa(f): 6:01pm On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

I discovered something some hours ago and decided to know how you'd feel about it.
Spill it
Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by donstan18: 6:03pm On May 23, 2018
Safiaa:
Spill it

Supposing I mention you again with 3 of your pictures attached to it, how would you feel?
Re: Chelsea Target Lascelles Happy At Newcastle by Safiaa(f): 6:07pm On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

Supposing I mention you again with 3 of your pictures attached to it, how would you feel?
normal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UEFA, Premier League, Top Clubs Reject European Super League / Jude Ighalo Has Not Reversed His Decision To Retire / Basketball Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.