Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,890 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

You Have The Power - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have The Power (420 Views)

Wrestling Against The Power Of Darkness; What's The Meaning? / The True Power Of God - The Power Of Love / Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have The Power by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 10:58am On May 23, 2018
You Have The Power

“And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore...” Matthew 28:18–19

“Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Luke 10:19

Many of us need to know how much power is working inside us. That was why Paul prayed this prayer in Ephesians 1:18–19:

“The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

and what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us–ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power.”

He said when your eyes of understanding is enlightened, you will know what power is working inside you.

"But as many as received him, to them gave he power..." John 1:12

He didn’t give them a name, a denomination or a title, He gave them POWER! You are a product of power.

You came from the Almighty, Omnipotent God. Like begets like. You are a powerline on the earth! You now have the God–order of power.

When you first believed He gave you power. Then when you were baptised in the Holy Ghost, you were endued with power (Acts 1:cool.

In order words, God immersed you in power!

It is time to be conscious of your new status. Give yourself a sense of superiority over the cruel forces of the enemy.

“Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!” Numbers 23:23

Whatever position you find yourself in as a believer, never have an enchantment–mentality. No enchantment can work against you.

On what grounds? On the grounds that you walk in the consciousness of God’s power.

John said:
“Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world." 1 John 4:4

The greater one is in you, you must carry "the greater one mentality".

From now on, when you are dealing with any problem, carry "the greater one mentality" tell yourself, "though this problem might seem great, I am greater, because the greater one lives in me."

Whatever God is saying about you, He has put in you the power needed to make it happen.

God’s power in you is capable of bringing into effect every word He has spoken concerning you.

I have seen many temptations, but I know the truth is true any day! The devil is not strong enough to stop you from being what God has marked you out for.

Jesus said in Matthew 16:18: 
“I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”

These is no policy on earth or in heaven, that can stop the Church from marching on.

The Bible makes it clear in Isaiah 11:9 that, “the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.” This does not require the permission of any government.

God’s Word must be brought into effect.

It’s time to be power–conscious. You are a product of the Omnipotent God. Walk in the consciousness of the power that you carry.

This will go a long way to establish you in the plan and purpose of God for your life.

Let everyone around you know that God’s power is at work in you. You cannot have dominion without power.

It is power that forces your enemies to obey your voice. The power of God is what subdues His enemies (Psalm 66:3).

Friend, what you have in you is greater than what Moses had when he confronted Pharaoh.

It is far greater than what Elijah had. Nobody was endued with power in the Old Testament.

They only had visitations, they never had the indwelling of the power of God.

We are power–carriers! God’s Word says:
“And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.” Mark 16:17–18

Wherever you are from now, you will displace the enemy. He will not take advantage of you any more.

Friend, if there is anywhere you shouldn’t waste time at all, it is in casting out any devil.

You are a power–container! You have God on your inside. This is the fundamental secret of all my victories in life.

Thank God for corporate prayers, but Jesus said "Behold I give unto you power..." – That means, you as an individual.

You don’t need any joining of hands before this power can work.
The divinity we are talking about is power–consciousness.

An understanding of this truth will launch you into an explosive manifestation of the power of God and of God’s wisdom in your life.

These two things keep God on His throne. That’s why the scriptures tell us that Jesus is the wisdom and the power of God.

If you lay hold on this truth, you’ll become a threat to every devil!

Now, move forward! The world is waiting for the sons of God to manifest their divinity. This will make us "the solution" to the world.

Absolute peace in every area of life is provided for you in the Word of God, don’t programme yourself for a turbulent life.

Hallelujah

To be continued...

Excerpts From Satan Get Lost By David Oyedepo.

Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

Contact Us On WhatsApp, 08126401351

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

Where Is God? / What Does The Tearing Of The Temple Veil After Christ Death Represent? / There May Be No Nigeria Or General Elections In 2019- Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.