Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Admission Into Unilag With And Without Stress. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Into Unilag With And Without Stress. (367 Views)

How I Struggled For 7 Years Before Eventually Gaining Admission Into Unilag / Few Masters Programme You Can Do In Unilag With Your HND. / Msc Chemical Engineering In Unilag With Third Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into Unilag With And Without Stress. by ola4ola(m): 11:19am On May 23, 2018
Good day to all jambites. if u have chosen unilag as your first choice of institution, u should congratulate yourself because unilag is the school of first choice and nations pride.
Gaining admission into unilag can be so easy and stressful at same time. it might cost some people cash and it might not.
To gain Admission into Unilag easily without stress
contact me on my whatsapp number :+2349037472586 (Don't call or flash, just message) (24hrs online) always ready to help only for those that chose unilag as their first choice.
God bless us all.

(1) (Reply)

Manage This Educational Site And Make Money - Serious Admin Needed / The Future Of Elections In Nigeria Can Be Transformed Through ICT- Says Expert / HPE0-S37 Exam Dumps - Get Latest Hp HPE0-S37 Exam Pdf Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.