Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Why Is Http://careers.total.com Not Opening? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Is Http://careers.total.com Not Opening? (2817 Views)

Website (qmbmart.com) Not Opening On Some ISP In Nigeria / Blogger.com Not Opening Up. / Jqueryui.com Not Loading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Http://careers.total.com Not Opening? by pewekac: 3:33pm On May 26, 2010
hoping my able Nairaland web-masters will have a solution to this.

Total are currently recruiting at http://careers.total.com but right from day 2 the site most often then not doesn't open. some people have recorded success using proxies or at certain time of the day with firefox. while some others say they accessed it via opera mini. but for a majority of people it doesn't open across many platforms. personally many at times i have to open "naija-hot-jobs.com" via proxy. why all this?

any explanations/solutions?
Re: Why Is Http://careers.total.com Not Opening? by Passworded: 5:09am On May 28, 2010
I thought I was the only one with this problem, beginning to think its a deliberate attempt angry
Re: Why Is Http://careers.total.com Not Opening? by pewekac: 5:30am On May 28, 2010
finally a reply after 145 views, yet no solution in view. i must say i'm disappointed in Nairaland webmasters.
Re: Why Is Http://careers.total.com Not Opening? by fabiyi: 12:12pm On May 29, 2010
please people,

I really need a guide from someone who has been able to submit the application. i tried yesterday at unilag, the page opened and i was unable to proceed to page two.

please help!!!!!!!! very urgent and very serious!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Is Http://careers.total.com Not Opening? by emynaira: 4:14pm On May 30, 2010
hERE COMES THE SOLUTION . tHE SITE IS ACCESSIBLE VIA PROXIES specifically Uk proxy. bECAUSE THE traffic channel from Nigeria can not handle the current heavy traffic to those 2 website. They have to increase their Bandwidth. Everyone wants an oil job. And at the same time unemployment is on the increase in Nigeria,hence naijahotjobs is over trafficed.
change ur proxy to 83.170.105.81(uk) you will be able to access both sites without problem.

THANKS ALL

(1) (Reply)

Article Writer with correct keyword placements for hire / Flex Builder Tutorial / Using Some Dhtml Techniques / How To Remove Footer Credit In Blogger Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.