Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Thirsty Desire - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Thirsty Desire (513 Views)

The Thirsty Fish--story Of A Homeless Teenager / DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon / "Desire" By John Mfon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thirsty Desire by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 23, 2018
I want him.

I want him so bad I found myself licking my lips as I stare at him talking to 3 of his friends at a distance. His body looked well sculpted and his ripped muscles flexed as his hands gesticulated animatedly while he was explaining something to them.

Pity he was married. But In my mind, I’ve made love to him a thousand times already. So how do I quench this torture?

I sat on a high stool beside the bar nursing my glass of rum while I stared at him. I’ve been stalking him on social media so I know he was gonna be here with his friends cos they already gisted about it, and he was oblivious of who I was.

For a moment, I closed my eyes and allowed his excited voice to wash all over me and I felt a tug between my thighs …it was so painfully sweet.
The dimmed colorful lights at where I was seated offered me a form of privacy and there was a distance between me and him so he really won’t catch me making love to him with me my eyes. I deliberately picked that spot.

I thought of different ways to approach him but none of the ideas running through my head were bright enough. I mean, I can’t exactly go over there and pour the liquid in my glass on his pants and say it was a mistake, then try cleaning that spot while massaging the length of his d**k, neither can I ‘trip on something’ close to him, and fall then expect him to lift me up.
What if someone else beats him to it? What if he’s not that nice?

I abandoned my dump ideas. I’m a good girl. I won’t go wrecking someone’s home, but my vjay protested at my sane thoughts. I looked at him longingly one last time and downed what was left of my glass, and walked away.

It’s late. Lemme go home, drink some water and get some sleep, then find me a good di#k when I wake up.
Oh, on a second thought, I should text Uche to find out about his plans for tomorrow…

To read more: https://www.afrourbanstyle.com/thirsty-desire/

(1) (Reply)

The Proposal / Any Book On Xenophobia? / A Bed Of Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.