Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) (34815 Views)

Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) / Fulani Herdsman Accidentally Stabs Colleague During Robbery Operation . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) by satowind(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2018
under aged soldier
Re: Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) by Kazeem47(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2018
There should be medical check-up every six month or a year to check drug abusers.
Re: Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
RIP selfie! grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) by package7(m): 5:04pm On May 23, 2018
I stand with the judgement that will befall that guy who stabbed his colleague to death ( Capital Punishment) shocked

RIP to the dead
Re: Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) by PassionateSoul(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2018
Lemme digress a bit. See eh, I'm looking for a girlfriend, if you're young beautiful smart and goal driven, holla me. Will be glad to hear from you.
Re: Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) by mrgee1986(m): 5:09pm On May 23, 2018
Ok they should take him to sabisa he should go and kill shaku
Re: Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 23, 2018
stefanweeks:
RIP

At least it wasn't a civilian this time
the victim look like the guy the his picture emerge sometimes last year as the youngest soldier in Nigeria.
Re: Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) by Pascal181: 5:10pm On May 23, 2018
Who curse this country? I mean who did we offend
Re: Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 5:20pm On May 23, 2018
wakabobo:
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

According to reports, Pte Emmanuel, from 3 division legal services, on Tuesday, after taking a drug substance, suspected to be cocaine, stabbed Gnr David, from 303 Artillery, Jos, with a knife.

A regular in the Nigerian Army has reportedly stabbed his colleague to death while allegedly acting under the influence of drugs in Plateau State.

According to reports, Pte Emmanuel, from 3 division legal services, on Tuesday, after taking a drug substance, suspected to be cocaine, stabbed Gnr David, from 303 Artillery, Jos, with a knife.

It was gathered that Emmanuel has been subsequently arrested after committing the act.

Culled from>>>https://wakabobo.com/soldier-reportedly-stabs-colleague-to-death-after-taking-drugs/

Say No to DRUGS... Except a good weed.
Re: Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) by clemco33(m): 5:22pm On May 23, 2018
isee
Re: Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 5:25pm On May 23, 2018
See me see trouble o!!!
I was on high speed yesterday, when I got to an army check point without slowing down, so the military boys told me to " park well" , and then ordered me to carry 300 blocks from one side of the road to the other side. After carrying 280 blocks, I noticed that their boss was my primary school mate, so I went to complain to him.
He was very angry with what they did to me his old time class mate, so he asked me have u started carrying the blocks?
I answered "yes; I have carried 280 already" so he said I should "please don't be angry my brother. RETURN THE BLOCKS WHERE YOU CARRIED THEM.

I just weak.
Re: Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) by pedrilo: 5:27pm On May 23, 2018
Send him to sambisa to find and stab shekau
Re: Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) by EVARISTOMONARCH: 5:28pm On May 23, 2018
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Bet along while watching the 2018 world cup.

Without a NAIRABET account you are really missing out.

If you don't have a nairabet account and you wish to have inbox me with this email (
evaristomonarch@gmail.com ) for link to register and I will fund you NGN250 immediately for you to start enjoying the best betting experience .

Spread the good news to your family and friends.
Re: Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 5:34pm On May 23, 2018
Eyaah
Re: Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) by Gentlelord(m): 5:48pm On May 23, 2018
OP it was a case of 2 fighting, Emma wasn't on drugs. David allegedly stole Emma's phone.

Its quite a pity Emma stabbed David

Please get your facts correctly.
S.h.....!t bloggers looking for traffic
Re: Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 5:56pm On May 23, 2018
post=67813469:
Say NO to drugs!
ever since this news broke out,coneheads have been porting to mowe/ibafo IDP camp
grin

lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) by begwong: 6:06pm On May 23, 2018
Gullah:
Why was a drug abuser allowed into the Army?
He got it from his uncle hell RUFAI
Re: Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) by fortune1968: 6:56pm On May 23, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
then Karma comes knocking
For every soul of innocence civilians u killed.
Especially in south East..
You must pay
This south east of a thing ........Arrogance is killing them all .No direction at all .
Re: Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:15pm On May 23, 2018
fortune1968:
This south east of a thing ........Arrogance is killing them all .No direction at all .

Yep..Karma will knock ur door soon for the killers and supporters..
Just like it knocked on d door of this foolish soldier
Re: Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) by JAMESOJAY: 8:25pm On May 23, 2018
There is no law in zoonigeria

That's where wild animals live
Re: Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 23, 2018
These soldiers are still Kids now..

My student I taught in during NYSC at Yola, a boy barely 15yrs, last I saw, he has joined the army, with an AK 47 on his fb page. A ruffian with very little home training and any thing to live for... This is why we will continue to have extra judicial killings...If he could stab his own comrade you wonder what will happen to a civilian.

We need to break up as a country.. 70% of Nigeria. Army are northern children.
Re: Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) by Sobolexy2580: 10:02pm On May 23, 2018
dey don chop belleful,so d little money wet remain for their hand na codein dey use am buy. Goodluck
Re: Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) by petenweke: 10:22pm On May 23, 2018
They look drugged

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapper Gunned Down After Opening Fire On Soldiers In Rivers. Photos / Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) / New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.