Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) (68078 Views)

Ghana Policeman Beats Prostitute After She Confronted Him For Not Paying For Sex / Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Policeman Beats Woman To Coma In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 6:11pm On May 23, 2018
AND SOME E.D.I.O.T NEVER DO WELL SAY WE SHOULD RE-ELECT BUHARI?
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by akeentech(m): 6:11pm On May 23, 2018
Nothing dey dia jor
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 23, 2018
c
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by Flexy2vybes(m): 6:11pm On May 23, 2018
WAT
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 23, 2018
V
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 6:12pm On May 23, 2018
I don't think the said policeman is in his right mind.
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 23, 2018
Police is your fiend
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by Mikeross62: 6:12pm On May 23, 2018
Crazy force,they simply have reasons for any nonsense they do.why checking her pant are you her parent

Ebay checkout available
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2018
DrRasheed:
Based on this we can't judge the guy here...
We don't know what went down or what's at stake cuz NO police officer will do that.
And there's no nude person here..

Please tell us what a police officer will do??

Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by lovelylad: 6:13pm On May 23, 2018
canalily:
What else is he looking for in her pants if nt her cunt?
you ddnt read the article,did you?

Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 23, 2018
NIGERIA FOR SALE
1,005 naira (Negotiable)

Send dm
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by OvaSabi1(f): 6:15pm On May 23, 2018
OP, you mean pant or bag. As in, pata?
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 6:15pm On May 23, 2018
DrRasheed:
We don't know what went down or what's at stake cuz NO police officer will do that.

Maybe your father is a policeman, or you're a policeman yourself. Still it doesn't justify the rubbish you wrote at all.

What do you need a nude person for? He was obviously trying to search her pants were in the bag and you're looking for a nude person? Are you this dumb everyday or is today just your birthday?

If you have been following happenings in the Nigerian police these past months the you would know such misdemeanour is not beneath them.

Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by cana882(m): 6:17pm On May 23, 2018
This makes no sense..

So people can hide weapons or drugs in a girl's pant bag now because police is prohibited from searching any bag containing panties

People should think before criticizing the police. To me the man is just discharging his duty to checkmate crime.

If that girl and her boyfriend bring out gun from that bag now, ona go run come nairaland dey scream police is useless..

Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:17pm On May 23, 2018
I can't believe some of the comments here, ths is nothing to joke or laugh about, in an educated and reasonable society, this kind of event would cause some kind of uproar but sadly Nigeria is in the dark ages, judging by the comments on this thread, Buhari might have been right when he said Nigerian youths are intellectually lazy.

Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by lovelylad: 6:17pm On May 23, 2018
Topiipii:

They do that, it's a delay tactic they resort to if they don't get bribes; I experienced it in 2011, more than once as well. I'd like to think it occurs along that axis (the one that leads to the eastern part of the country), because I've gone through other routes without having a similar experience. Usually, they'd let the bus go if the driver is willing to bribe them, but how how many police checkpoints are you going to bribe before you get to your destination?
EsotericMonk:

Dude, did you even bother to read the OP? SMH sha
canalily:
lovelylad:
The pant she is wearing or The pant she is carrying.
canalily:
You ddnt read the article,did you?

Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by canalily(m): 6:17pm On May 23, 2018
lovelylad:
you ddnt read the article,did you?
u didnt even read and understand my own. Did u?
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 6:19pm On May 23, 2018
lexy2014:
if no police will do that, who is d person harassing d lady in d pictures?

Mami water
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 23, 2018
lovelylad:
You ddnt read the article,did you?
Bross you quoted the wrong person. Look my post again in context, I was even chastising someone for not reading the OP
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:21pm On May 23, 2018
And all the passengers were looking at him while he was slapping the girl. Nigerians are cowards.
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by Pat081: 6:21pm On May 23, 2018
U re nt part of d story u re just passing by ,so u can nt tell us want happen dia and some gals re talkative maybe dat is wot happen to her
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by menix(m): 6:21pm On May 23, 2018
BakireBulmaker:

Are you okay?

Nope!!
How can I be ok with the events in 9ja..
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2018
Iamgodwin:
#Smh i tire for Naija abeg

Meanwhile the people Port Harcourt are fighting the government for not supporting Entertainment

5 naira rat killer go fit help you leave Nigerian even the world if you want
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 6:27pm On May 23, 2018
queensera:
A Nigerian Policeman was seen beating a lady for refusing to allow him check her pants along Warri/Sapele road, Delta State.

An Online User Who Shared The News Wrote:

WE ARE NOT EVEN SAFE WITH THE POLICE... This happened right now on my way to Benin,after the Army check point close to mercy land, police stopped our bus and asked this innocent looking guy n fine girl to come down, searched d guy from head to toe and even searched his phone.... Then searched the girl's handbag and asked her to pour the content of her travelling bag on the floor (grass), when she insisted that it's just her pant, clothes and cosmetics that is inside, he started harassing her and insulting her and saying we the passengers are not going anywhere admits our pleadings..... She finally poured the clothes on the floor and insisted that she cannot pour her pant on the floor, then he said the he was no longer looking at it again that we should wait and that she is too small and ugly to be talking to her, before we knew he started slapping her and even raised gun on her.. We couldn't get the full video because some people were saying they will seize our phones.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/23/policeman-seen-beating-a-lady-for-refusing-to-allow-him-check-her-pants-video/

The gallant sergeant is looking for his wife's missing pant which was stolen last year in Kaduna! lol
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by lovelylad: 6:27pm On May 23, 2018
EsotericMonk:

Bross you quoted the wrong person. Look my post again in context, I was even chastising someone for not reading the OP
yep m sori for that, twas a mistake.

Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:28pm On May 23, 2018
MarieSucre:

Mami water
no b small thing
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 23, 2018
it is nothing but a violation of her fundermental human right, but there are no human in Nigeria let alone their Rights
well.. she could have emptied the handbag full with her dirty panties for them. to Avoid the physical assault.

same thing happened to me, was cruising in my AMG 2016 BENZ SUV, police stopped me searched through my vehicle, when they found nothing incriminating, they ordered me to remove my trousers that they wanted to see what's under my pant, i said what?! they said yes! i just took my trouser off, took my boxers off when they saw my Shiny brown ass! they couldn't handle it, one of them started laughing and all of them started laughing, one of them said to me guy you are crazy oo! and they told me to drive on, took my phone number and a selfie with me told me if i ever have any problem to call them.

I didn't like it, they violated my human rights but like i said there are no humans or rights in Nigeria. i don't want them to kill me and claim i am a criminal, as i had my hair plaited in conrow and driving a benz AmG SUV.

Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:32pm On May 23, 2018
lies too many fake bloggers these days
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 23, 2018
DrRasheed:
We need a background story to be able to judge. Some thing must have made the police man request such thing.
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 23, 2018
All men are evil
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by AceRoyal: 6:39pm On May 23, 2018
DrRasheed:

It's either you don't leave in Nigeria or you're just trying to live in denial tongue
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by AceRoyal: 6:40pm On May 23, 2018
gypsey:
it is nothing but a violation of her fundermental human right, but there are no human in Nigeria let alone their Rights
well.. she could have emptied the handbag full with her dirty panties for them. to Avoid the physical assault.

same thing happened to me, was cruising in my AMG SUV, police stopped me searched through my vehicle, when they found nothing incriminating, they ordered me to remove my trousers that they wanted to see what's under my pant, i said what?! they siad yes! i just took my trouser off, took my boxers off when they saw my Shiny brown ass! they couldn't handle it, one of them started laughing and all of them started laughing, one of them said to me guy you are crazy oo! and they told me to drive on, took my phone number and a selfie with me told me if i ever have any problem to call them.
Especially in Benin, Warri and Port Harcourt.

How My Master Deflowered Me In His Wife’s Presence —pregnant 14-yr-old Gir (pic) / RCCG Pastor, Philip Prince Olatunbosun Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Maid / Man Caught Defiling A 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Says We Have Enjoyed Ourselves

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49