Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches (3310 Views)

Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands / Kukah Warns Against ‘anti-fulani’ Campaign / Pakistanis Deeper Life Member @ The 2018 National Easter Retreat - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by annyplenty(m): 5:59pm On May 23, 2018
For Your Information:
The message you are about to read is for the bride of Christ/the church of Christ, alone. If you think you are not the bride/the church of Christ, you may not read any further.

Warning of the Lord against forsaking His service for the 2018 FIFA World Cup matches.

On Friday, 18th May, 2018, about 2.15 p.m. in the afternoon, Nigerian time, I had a dream revelation which is meant to pass an important warning about forsaking to attend the services and programs to watch matches of the coming 2018 FIFA Football World Cup.

In the dream, I saw a very giant banner in front of a church building. I did not know if it was the service time for the church or whether the church should have a program at that time but the church was probably under lock. I could not see anybody nor any sign of any service, program or any activity going on within and around the church.

Then, I read the big banner pasted on the signpost in front of the church and in the inscription on it was written in just two lines as follows.

‘World Cup’ ‘Not Programmes’
‘Attend Services’.

The words on the banner were so big and bold that I could read them from a long distance from it. The first line was written as ‘World Cup’ ‘Not Programmes’ with some space left between the ‘World cup’ and ‘not Programmes’. I guessed what they meant to write was ‘World Cup are not (church) Programmes. Then the second line was a plea on believers to attend services.

Message and Interpretations
As the Football World Cup to be played in Russia beginning in the middle of the month of June, 2018, is approaching, and this message is coming from the Lord in the month of May, 2018, the following message can be deduced.

-1. There are bound to be clashes of times the football games will be played with time Christian programmes and services will be held across different countries in the world.

-2. If indeed, there are clashes with times your local church is to hold a Christian service or programme, do not abandon the service or program to go and watch football game. Do not sit back at home without attending the service or programme because you want to watch a game of the world cup.

Remember that our God is a Jealous God and the Lord may come at any time. Shalom.

Actions
Are you an elect of Christ? Are you truly saved? Are you on the narrow road? Do you want to make the rapture/heaven? If your answers are yes, then,
• Make all efforts to heed the warnings of Jesus Christ.

• Be watchful. Pay attention to what is happening around the World and see whether they match what the scriptures say.

• Be filled with the Holy Spirit and be in the Spirit all the time.

• Fast, consecrate yourself, run away from sin and worldliness.

If your answers are NO, then you can repent today. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. Kindly sincerely and faithfully pray the prayer of repentance below and make a determination never to commit sin again.

Prayer Of Repentance
Lord, Jesus Christ, I am sorry for all my sins. I confess them with my mouth and I ask for mercy. Please forgive me and wash me in your blood. I accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour. Write my name in the book of life. Give me power over sins and fill me with your Spirit and Joy of Salvation. When rapture trumpet sounds, let me make it. Thank you for saving me. In Jesus name, I pray.

Begin to read bible. Begin with the book of John. Pray always. Fast regularly (you can begin with once in a week). Look for a bible believing church where they teach repentance, holiness, salvation and fellowship with them. Pray before you go. Always run away from SINS.

Need More Information?
For more information, question or contribution, please send email to us at raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com or visit us at www.jesuscoming1..com and please tell others to join us. We teach people deep word of God about holiness, righteousness and how to prepare for rapture. You can send email to us to receive the teachings, free.

We also send breaking news of end-time events that happen around the world to people with bible verses that match them. You can send email to us to receive them, free. You can also send email to us to receive this teaching in word document format.

Please, Share This Message And Also Drop A Comment.
We will like to get as many people as possible ready for rapture. We wish nobody misses the rapture. What are happening now are child’s play. In view of these, please, share our messages on different media to help circulate as fast as possible before Trumpet sounds. Also, you can drop a comment. Thank you. God bless you.

Shalom.

To Make Rapture:
Confess your sins to JESUS CHRIST and ask Him to save you.
Repent of your sins constantly on daily basis and run away from sins.
Be filled with the Holy Spirit
Live in Holiness and Righteousness
Do all Restitutions
Cut off all worldliness.
Forgive all people.
Pray and fast.
Consecrate and study the bible.
Watch.

JESUScoming

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by sKeetz(m): 6:18pm On May 23, 2018
Your fanacitism is turning into something ugly.

Better check yourself before you wreck yourself.

13 Likes

Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by TSOM(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2018
You sanctimonious, supposedly 'Christian' zealots make cringe-worthy statements one-time-too-many that the rest of the rational world has come to expect it from you, like it's normal; which in itself is even more cringe-worthy.

Delusional fanatic!

9 Likes

Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by annyplenty(m): 6:42pm On May 23, 2018
sKeetz:
Your fanacitism is turning to something ugly.

I am not a fanatic brother. It is just that the truth is hated by many. If truth is not hated by many, they would not have crucified the Lord, Jesus Christ, who Himself is the Truth.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by TheEminentLaity: 10:34pm On May 23, 2018
This one's been on it a long time. cheesy cheesy
sKeetz:
Your fanacitism is turning into something ugly.

Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by TheEminentLaity: 10:42pm On May 23, 2018
MrPresident1 come and carry your brother to Second-coming Jesus muster point cheesy Annyplenty, you need help. Google religious delusions. It's a well known psychological disorder and that's what you've been about for many years now.

Your compatriot Mrpresident1 is on level 2 while you're shooting the Richter scale. cheesy grin
annyplenty:

I am not a fanatic brother. It is just that the truth is hated by many. If truth is not hated by many, they would not have crucified the Lord, Jesus Christ, who Himself is the Truth.

1 Like

Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by annyplenty(m): 8:57am On May 24, 2018
TheEminentLaity:
MrPresident1 come and carry your brother to Second-coming Jesus muster point cheesy Annyplenty, you need help. Google religious delusions. It's a well known psychological disorder and that's what you've been about for many years now.

Your compatriot Mrpresident1 is on level 2 while you're shooting the Richter scale. cheesy grin

Thank you for all the harsh words you have used against me, though I have not done anything to deserve such. So many harsh words were said against my Lord and He bored them all but they shall all be judged. The Word of God has this concerning that

Jude 1:14-15
14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and [u]of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him[u/].

The Lord Jesus once told crippled man 'thy sins are forgiven thee'. They He blasphemed but He replied them that it was better to tell the man thy sins are forgiven thee than to say 'carry thy bed and walk'.

The Lord asked me to tell his children to choose going for church service/program if the time of the service/program coincides with that of football match, rather than staying at home to watch the football match and you said I am delusional. If indeed you are His sheep, you will be able to identify His voice and His priority.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by annyplenty(m): 9:08am On May 24, 2018
TheEminentLaity:

Thank you for all the harsh words you have used against me, though I have not done anything to deserve such. So many harsh words were said against my Lord and He bored them all but they shall all be judged. The Word of God has this concerning that

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

The Lord Jesus once told crippled man 'thy sins are forgiven thee'. They He blasphemed but He replied them that it was better to tell the man thy sins are forgiven thee than to say 'carry thy bed and walk'.

The Lord asked me to tell his children to choose going for church service/program if the time of the service/program coincides with that of football match, rather than staying at home to watch the football match and you said I am delusional. If indeed you are His sheep, you will be able to identify His voice and His priority.

Shalom

3 Likes

Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by TheEminentLaity: 1:08pm On May 24, 2018
cheesy grin Seriously, please google religious delusions. Since the Lord talks to you alone ask him to speak to me or the people playing and watching the world cup. Why does he need you to speak to his creation?

Tell him to rescue the christian girl that's with Boko Haram because it seems allah rescued his own little girls. Also tell him that Nigeria has half its population poor ie. Nigeria has the most poor people of any country in the world. Remind him not to be petty to worry about the world cup, many people including the extremely poor people have their only worry to be food to eat not watching tv.

You need to chill on the Bible thumping and grow up. It's turned you into a lunatic. Go out into the real world and see the diversity then reflect on how your god intends to roast over 90% of the world's 7 billion people and rescue only you in the rapture.

If these don't make you reflect on your beliefs, take my advice to seek help. You may think you don't need it but trust, you'd be better for it.

Shalom!
annyplenty:

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Shalom

9 Likes

Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by annyplenty(m): 1:30pm On May 24, 2018
TheEminentLaity:
cheesy grin Seriously, please google religious delusions. Since the Lord talks to you alone tell him to speak to me or the people playing and watching the world cup. Why does he need you to speak to his creation?

Tell him to rescue the christian girl that's with Boko Haram because it seems allah rescued his own little girls. Also tell him that Nigeria has half it's population poor ie. Nigeria has the most poor people of any country in the world. Remind him not to be petty to worry about the world cup, many people including the extremely poor people have their only worry to be food to eat not watching tv.

You need to chill on the Bible thumping and grow up. It's turned you into a lunatic. Go out into the real world and see the diversity then reflect on how your god intends to roast over 90% of the world's 7 billion people and rescue only you in the rapture.

If these don't make you reflect on your beliefs, take my advice to seek help. You may think you don't need it but trust, you'd be better for it.

Shalom!

Thank you. God bless you.
Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by Daviddson(m): 2:51pm On May 24, 2018
annyplenty:

Thank you. God bless you.
Hello. Can I send you a pm?

1 Like

Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by annyplenty(m): 4:13pm On May 24, 2018
Daviddson:
Hello. Can I send you a pm?

yes sir!
Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by Daviddson(m): 4:50pm On May 24, 2018
annyplenty:

yes sir!
Sent
Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by Uyi168: 4:58pm On May 24, 2018
it seems u and ur god are against anything that pleases the heart of men..from sex to buzz..and now,watching football matches..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by annyplenty(m): 5:15pm On May 24, 2018
Uyi168:
it seems u and ur god are against anything that pleases the heart of men..from sex to buzz..and now,watching football matches..

Don't get me wrong madam. I did not say that the children of God should not watch football. To be candid with you, I, myself will be glad to watch the matches of the FIFA world cup.

What I said was that the Lord said His children should not absent them from the church if the time of the match coincides with that of any football match? They can come back from church and watch highlights. They can watch matches that do not coincide with their service time.

What is the ambiguity in this simple message?

2 Likes

Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by Uyi168: 5:18pm On May 24, 2018
annyplenty:

Don't get me wrong madam. I did not say that the children of God should not watch football. To be candid with you, I, myself will be glad to watch the matches of the FIFA world cup.

What I said was that the Lord said His children should not absent them from the church if the time of the match coincides with that of any football match? They can come back from church and watch highlights. They can watch matches that do not coincide with their service time.

..D lord told u this?
Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by CAPSLOCKED: 5:27pm On May 24, 2018
Uyi168:
..D lord told u this?
YES.
THE LORD OF THE RINGS.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by CAPSLOCKED: 5:30pm On May 24, 2018
annyplenty:

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and [u]of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him[u/].

Shalom

SHALOM YOUR THIRSTY AŚŠ THERE. undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by annyplenty(m): 12:54am On May 28, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SHALOM YOUR THIRSTY AŚŠ THERE. undecided

your comment is not gentlemanly at all.
Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by connectikut89(m): 7:12am On May 28, 2018
annyplenty:

For your mind now, the Lord spoke to you shey? Bollocks. You had better goan cure your malaria or something.
Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by annyplenty(m): 7:27am On May 28, 2018
connectikut89:

For your mind now, the Lord spoke to you shey? Bollocks. You had better goan cure your malaria or something.

It has always been like that. Those who will obey will obey. Those who will disobey will disobey. And those who will abuse will abuse.

You, yourself, consider this. Do you think if you have sunday service by 9a.m and there is a world cup match also fixed on 9a.m sunday, the same day, God will tell his children, 'hey children, I don't want you to miss that match. Don't come to church this morning. Go and watch the match'.

Brother, think about it. Many people be absent at church altogether during the period of the world cup if the Lord had not warned.
Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by annyplenty(m): 7:37am On May 28, 2018
I think some people are getting me wrong on this message. Let me clarify myself.

-1. I never said people should not watch the matches of the world cup. In fact, I myself will watch some of them live if I had the time.

-2. What I said is that is there is a clash between the time your church is to hold a service/programme and the time a football match is to be played and you have to decide which to do, go to church. Don't absent from church because of the ball. You can come back and watch highlights.

-3. Now think about this. If you stay at home to watch the football rather then go to church to serve God, what will you gain? Pleasure.

Then, will you not have fulfilled the scripture below (especially the underlined) which says

2 Timothy 3:4
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

3 Likes

Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by CAPSLOCKED: 9:35am On May 28, 2018
annyplenty:

your comment is not gentlemanly at all.

IS IT ROUGHMANLY? OR TOUTMANLY.. WHICH ONE? CUS I PREFER TO SOUND BOTH WAYS. YOUR THREAD IS AŚŚ. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by Aaronsrod: 11:53am On May 28, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YES.

THE LORD OF THE RINGS.

Beware, Blasphemer!!
Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by Aaronsrod: 11:55am On May 28, 2018
annyplenty:

It has always been like that. Those who will obey will obey. Those who will disobey will disobey. And those who will abuse will abuse.

You, yourself, consider this. Do you think if you have sunday service by 9a.m and there is a world cup match also fixed on 9a.m sunday, the same day, God will tell his children, 'hey children, I don't want you to miss that match. Don't come to church this morning. Go and watch the match'.

Brother, think about it. Many people be absent at church altogether during the period of the world cup if the Lord had not warned.

It is well.

The Lord shall bring disaster to them for such disobedience.

Then Hellfire.

1 Like

Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by JeromeBlack: 12:41pm On May 28, 2018
Too many crazy pastors nowadays.

God did not talk about gladiators in the coliseum during biblical times
God did not complain about chariot racing during biblical times

It is now world cup that is a sin. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by obinna58(m): 1:33pm On May 28, 2018
IT'S not new she's been doing this for a long time
Annplenty the best help you could offer yourself now is seeking for medical help.

Religion has eaten you so deep

6 Likes

Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2018
annyplenty:

Bro, you think church services is what will take you to heaven? I really don't understand the essense of church services that have not helped to make a lot of people good Christians. It is a waste. It is more profitable to tell people not to forsake God. Because going to church has not seem to make people good Christians. They go to church to listen to the same messages every week and yet many of them are no different from the people of the words in manners, especially in greed.

5 Likes

Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by paxonel(m): 1:49pm On May 28, 2018
annyplenty:

this is exactly why you were called fanatic and you are truly one, I have been telling you this.

First of all, You don't speak or issue out warning unbehalf of God like boko haram.

Secondly, you used the phrase children of God as if those who will choose to stay way from church service and watch matches are not children of God

Thirdly, you fail to realize that what makes one a christian is not regular church attendance.

And lastly, you think every christian should make church going their first priority over other things like watching football ignoring the fact that everyone are different.

That is not fair.

You can't force people to do what you do by issuing out warning because there is no way they can be like you.

Don't tell me it was a revelation or dream.
Revelation or dreams from God are never geared to render people into some kinda a religious lifestyle that makes them to put religious activities their first priority over fun and pleasures.

4 Likes

Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by annyplenty(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2018
paxonel:
this is exactly why you were called fanatic and you are truly one, I have been telling you this.

First of all, You don't speak or issue out warning unbehalf of God like boko haram.

Secondly, you used the phrase children of God as if those who will choose to stay way from church service and watch matches are not children of God

Thirdly, you fail to realize that what makes one a christian is not regular church attendance.

And lastly, you think every christian should make church going their first priority over other things like watching football ignoring the fact that everyone are different.

That is not fair.

You can't force people to do what you do by issuing out warning because there is no way they can be like you.

Don't tell me it was a revelation or dream.
Revelation or dreams from God are never geared to render people into some kinda a religious lifestyle that makes them to put religious activities their first priority over fun and pleasures.

I really wish I could reply all comments but I will rather choose few to address. I will the the part painted red in your comment with the scriptures below.

Luke 10:38-42
Luke 38 Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house.

39 And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus’ feet, and heard his word.

40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.

41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:

42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

In the scripture above, the Lord, Jesus Christ, paid Martha and her sister, Mary, a visit. Each of them had a choice between going to kitchen to prepare food for Jesus or sitting down at His feet to hear the Word of God. Martha chose to go to kitchen to cook for Jesus, thinking that Jesus will be delighted in her option, while Mary sat down at His feet to listen to the Word of God.

Eventually, Mary was overwhelmed by the kitchen work and came to complain that Jesus had allowed her to sit down and hear the Word of God rather than allowing her to come and help her to cook the food that Jesus would eat. She was however surprised that little or no premium was placed on Martha's cooking while all importance was placed on mary's hearing the Word of God.

If the Master, Himself, could place all emphasis on the one who sat at His feet to listen to the Word of God as against the one who was cooking the food for Him to eat, how much more somebody who now choose the time for bible study or sunday service to watch football match?

Think about this.

1 Like

Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by annyplenty(m): 7:18pm On May 31, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Bro, you think church services is what will take you to heaven? I really don't understand the essense of church services that have not helped to make a lot of people good Christians. It is a waste. It is more profitable to tell people not to forsake God. Because going to church has not seem to make people good Christians. They go to church to listen to the same messages every week and yet many of them are no different from the people of the words in manners, especially in greed.

I never said that it is church service that will take people to heaven. Also, whether people yield to the messages they listen to at their churches is a different issue entirely. What the issue here is that if there is a clash between time of football and time of church service or programme, choose to go to church. If there is no clash, stay at home and watch your football match.

1 Like

Re: The Lord Warns Against Forsaking His Service For The 2018 FIFA World Cup Matches by annyplenty(m): 7:20pm On May 31, 2018
obinna58:
IT'S not new she's been doing this for a long time
Annplenty the best help you could offer yourself now is seeking for medical help.

Religion has eaten you so deep

I am not a religious person. In fact, I hate religion. I am only having a very deep walk with God. I do not need any medical help. thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet / Welcome "shakerz": The Most Incisive Muslim On Nairaland. / Fasting And Prayer, When Does It End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.