Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet (3278 Views)

Happy Father's Day Pastor Chris! / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by alBHAGDADI: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2020
What I'm about to say will appear to be an attack on Pastor Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, but it is rather an exposé to show that he's a false prophet leading millions to hell fire.

Some years back, Adeboye held his 70th birthday party in the UK where he hosted guests from popular faiths. The guests were leaders of major religions in the world e.g Islam, Catholicism, Buddhism, Judaism, Hinduism etc.

Also present was Pastor W.F Kumuyi of the Deeper Life Bible Church who is buddies with Adeboye.

Below is an excerpt of what Adeboye said at the event which is totally blasphemous and a bold attack on Jesus Christ.

"I have a rough idea what God sent me to this world to do and I’ve not even started. I am just beginning to scratch the surface.

"Yes, he wants me to be an instrument in his hand and bring the Redeemed Christian Church of God to every nation in the world.

"He wants me to work so hard that by his grace there will be in every family in the world at least a member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

"But u believe that is just a small part of my assignment. I believe a bigger part of my assignment is beginning to surface.

"That’s why you can see here today several people of different Faith’s gathering together.

"Because I believe God wants to use me to bring together religious leaders who will ultimately bring peace to this world.

"It is clear that politicians have failed to solve the problems of conflicts and violence all over the world.

"If you kill a terrorist today, a dozen others are rising up to take his place.

"I believe that if we are going to have peace in this world, we are going to need religious leaders to come together and speak out against violence, speak out against those people who under the guise of religion, are doing things that God will never approve.

"So, I’m delighted that by the grace of God, the initiative we started at the United Nations some months ago.

"You can see already some of my brothers here from other faiths.

"I want to ask you please that on this occasion you will join me in prayers that what the politicians have failed to do, God will use us religious leaders to achieve it.

An untrained eye will applaud Adeboye for the above speech same way his guests at the event did. However, someone who is a true Christian and familiar with the Bible will be able to see his speech for what it is - an attack on God.

Let's dissect Adeboye's speech and use the Bible to expose it so that the world can see how much of a false prophet he is.

When Adeboye revealed what God wants him to do, he said:

"Yes, he wants me to be an instrument in his hand and bring the Redeemed Christian Church of God to every nation in the world

When Jesus Christ gave the great commission, was it for Christians to go setting up the Redeemed Christian Church of God or to preach the gospel to every creature?

Mark 16:15 KJV
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Adeboye thinks otherwise. He's busy taking his business called the RCCG to every nation in the world, not the gospel. Do I sound petty? Just read on.

He wants me to work so hard that by his grace there will be in every family in the world at least a member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

To show that Adeboye is not concerned with converting people to Christianity, he said he's just about having at least a member of the RCCG in every family on Earth.

He went on to reveal that the bigger part of the assignment given to him by God has just surfaced. According to him...

"That’s why you can see here today several people of different Faith’s gathering together.

Adeboye had people from other religion gathered together under the same roof. He had people from Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Catholicism at the event. This is ecumenism towards a One World Religion which the Bible warned against.

With that single act, Adeboye proved that he doesn't give a damn about the Bible which says...

2 Corinthians 6:14-15 KJV
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

The below statement is what shocked me to my bones. I am even shocked that no Christian in Nigeria called Adeboye out for the statement.

"Because I believe God wants to use me to bring together religious leaders who will ultimately bring peace to this world

Adeboye says it is religious leaders that will ultimately bring peace to the world. Adeboye boldly declared that Jesus who is the Prince of Peace cannot bring ultimate peace to this world but religious leaders from Islam, Buddhism, Judaism, Catholicism etc.

Jesus is the Prince of Peace

See

Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Jesus Christ will be the one to bring peace on his return after he has destroyed Satan and the wicked.

But Adeboye says it is religious leaders that will bring peace ultimately to this world, instead of Jesus. Unfortunately for him and his kind, the peace they will bring will come with sudden destruction.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV)
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

"I believe that if we are going to have peace in this world, we are going to need religious leaders to come together and speak out against violence, speak out against those people who under the guise of religion, are doing things that God will never approve.

How can you achieve peace when other religions say peace can only be achieved when you submit to their religion? Other religions believe in human sacrifice. Others believe in all sorts of evil, yet Adeboye says they will have to speak out for peace to reign. More like saying they should speak against their religion which they will never do. Rather, Adeboye, if he were a true prophet, ought to point out the evil in their religion which is leading the world into conflicts.

"So, I’m delighted that by the grace of God, the initiative we started at the United Nations some months ago.

Adeboye is not only dining with leaders of major religions but also romancing the United Nations whose goal is for a One World Government under the Antichrist.

"You can see already some of my brothers here from other faiths.

To Adeboye, all those people from other religions are his brothers. He's right, because they carry the same spirit which is that of the Antichrist and their goal is to prepare people of the world towards attacking Jesus.

Such people are not my brothers because only those who believe in Jesus and are born again with the Holy Spirit are sons of God and therefore my brothers, not people in Islam, Judaism, Catholicism, Buddhism, Hinduism and someone like Adeboye.

John 1:12 KJV
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Cc lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4XAQVCy9vY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by BackllGodNaija: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2020
I don't think he's a false prophet however I believe he's misled and very wrong to posit his personal ambition as that of God.

"Bring the Redeemed Christian Church of God to every nation in the world" is his personal ambition not God's!

"There will be in every family in the world at least a member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God" is his personal ambition not God's!

Really sad that these days church leaders seemed to have lost the ability to distinguish the difference between the two.

Even Jesus despite being the only begotten Son of God, didn't portray His Will as that of God but said, "not My Will but Yours be done" to show that there's a difference. We surely do have a lot to learn from His example.

1 Like

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by alBHAGDADI: 11:36am On Jun 28, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
I don't think he's a false prophet however I believe he's misled and very wrong to posit his personal ambition as that of God.

He's a false prophet selling his Antichrist ambition as that of the Most High God Jehovah.

His words sold him out. He said those things in the present of his brothers with familiar goal.

2 Likes

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2020
He has stated his own mission.

What is yours?

2 Likes

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Acehart: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2020
alBHAGDADI:

What I'm about to say will appear to be an attack on Pastor Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, but it is rather an exposé to show that he's a false prophet leading millions to hell fire.

To Adeboye, all those people from other religions are his brothers. He's right, because they carry the same spirit which is that of the Antichrist and their goal is to prepare people of the world towards attacking Jesus.

Such people are not my brothers because only those who believe in Jesus and are born again with the Holy Spirit are sons of God and therefore my brothers, not people in Islam, Judaism, Catholicism, Buddhism, Hinduism and someone like Adeboye.

It seems to me that what you are writing is your personal opinion rather than an expose: Though you seem objective but your opinion and the person pronoun, “I”, is causing your writeup to be subjective and personal. Apart from these, your concern is valid.

Enjoy your day.
Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Holumhidey(m): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2020
I am waiting for Righteousness89 to comment.....

well,
all what you said make sense
My only advice for you is to leave him alone and focus on your faith
The bible says judge not
That does not mean we should not be wise and be able to decipher
Only at the end, we will know who is who
I'm out!

1 Like

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Righteousness89(m): 11:40am On Jun 28, 2020
Holumhidey:

well,

The bible says judge not

I'm out!

My Brother, I am tooo little to comment!

Everyone of us will give Account to the ANCIENT of DAYS!

GOD BLESS US ALL

3 Likes

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 28, 2020
AlBHAGDADI, don't sound like a fanatic.

You're right in what you said, but then you took it to far.

He made that blunder of promoting his Church over Christ.
It's a blunder almost every preacher makes, same with members. Everyone would always promote his church.
Similar issue has been happening since Bible days, which Paul addressed in the Bible.
As much as it's not very right, blatantly calling someone antiChrist because of this is likewise very wrong.

Then concerning world leaders. Wisdom is needed in such a gathering so as not to cause problem.
Were you expecting him to start segregating or attacking people from other faith?

Paul said "And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;

Wisdom is necessary as a leader, especially in sensitive gatherings like that. It's easy to judge and point fingers.

HedwigesMaduro:

The part of promoting his church is the least of the blunders in that write-up. If he actually said those things in the write-up then there is a problem somewhere. Bringing peace to the world with his "brothers"? Something is very wrong somewhere.
So what should he has said instead?
If you fly to Saudi Arabia, and they call you brother, being the fanatic you're. You would kick them I guess? Because it's blasphemous to you, to refer to people from other faiths as brother or vice versa.

alBHAGDADI:

It wasn't a blunder, it was deliberately done. First, he invited them to his party, called them his brothers and told them of his mission which is actually their own mission as well.
As for your quotation of Paul, Adeboye never said his mission is to win those people to Christ. Paul's mission was to win them to Christ. Adeboye's mission was to bring peace to this world, not with Jesus, but with religious leaders of other faiths which he dined with.
Don't confuse Paul for Adeboye.
Adeboye is not suppose to call them brothers because they are workers of darkness. If he were a true prophet of God, he would use that opportunity to expose or reprove them, but he didn't. Instead he joined them.
Ephesians 5:11 KjV
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
Alright, I think I get your point now.
Well, this world would know no peace, things would keep getting worse till the world finally expires. I think that's the way things are designed, if this world was meant to last, there won't be another permanent place.
So, it's not the mission of a preacher to pursue peace in this world but to preach heaven, which is a permanent place of peace.

Nonetheless, I guess this is not one of his spiritual assignments, rather his patriotic and civic duty. Based on that, he hasn't done anything wrong. We're to make the world a better place while it lasts.
Your religion might tell you not to kill, but if you join the military or Armed force, it's your civic duty to kill enemies of the state.
Religion, tradition, lifestyles and civil activities all have points where they unite and points where they clash.

Having said this, concerning this new development about the veteran clergyman, everyone has individual opinion about his move, while I'm yet to see anything wrong in what he's doing.

HedwigesMaduro:

The problem wasn't what he should have said. The problem was why was he in their company in the first place as "brothers".
Why was he in their company as "brothers" in what sense? If you get to a good position of influence in life, with friends from all walks of life; different backgrounds, religions, race and culture. Then you have a birthday party, are you going to segregate or only call people of your religion or church or what?
Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2020
Gracealone:
He has stated his own mission.

What is yours?

I always realise the pitiable state Christianity is Nigeria is when I read questions such as this�

2 Likes

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 28, 2020
light099:

It's a blunder almost every preacher makes, same with members. Everyone would always promote his church.
Similar issue has been happening since Bible days, which Paul addressed in the Bible.
As much as it's not very right, blatantly calling someone antiChrist because of this is likewise very wrong.

Then concerning world leaders. Wisdom is needed in such a gathering so as not to cause problem.
Were you expecting him to start segregating or attacking people from other faith?

Paul said "And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;

Wisdom is necessary as a leader, especially in sensitive gatherings like this. It's easy to judge and point fingers.

The part of promoting his church is the least of the blunders in that write-up. If he actually said those things in the write-up then there is a problem somewhere. Bringing peace to the world with his "brothers"? Something is very wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by alBHAGDADI: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
light099:

Wisdom is necessary as a leader, especially in sensitive gatherings like that. It's easy to judge and point fingers.

If you fly to Saudi Arabia, and they call you brother, being the fanatic you're. You would kick them I guess? Because it's blasphemous to you to refer to people from other faiths as brother or vice versa.

It wasn't a blunder, it was deliberately done. First, he invited them to his party, called them his brothers and told them of his mission which is actually their own mission as well.

As for your quotation of Paul, Adeboye never said his mission is to win those people to Christ. Paul's mission was to win them to Christ. Adeboye's mission was to bring peace to this world, not with Jesus, but with religious leaders of other faiths which he dined with.

Don't confuse Paul for Adeboye.

Adeboye is not suppose to call them brothers because they are workers of darkness. If he were a true prophet of God, he would use that opportunity to expose or reprove them, but he didn't. Instead he joined them.

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

2 Likes

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by alBHAGDADI: 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
Holumhidey:

well,

The bible says judge not

I'm out!

I can't leave his kind alone. Why? Because the Bible says we should expose them.

2 Likes

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by alBHAGDADI: 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
Acehart:

It seems to me that what you are writing is your personal opinion rather than an expose: Though you seem objective but your opinion and the person pronoun, “I”, is causing your writeup to be subjective and personal. Apart from these, your concern is valid.

Enjoy your day.

It's personal but Bible based. I hate him because he hated Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Tillatalk: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
alBHAGDADI:

who are you to judge a prophet of God .. are you God .. hypocrite
Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
light099:

If you fly to Saudi Arabia, and they call you brother, being the fanatic you're. You would kick them I guess? Because it's blasphemous to you, to refer to people from other faiths as brother or vice versa.

Alright, I think I get your point now.
Well, this world would know no peace, things would keep getting worse till the world finally expires. I think that's the way things are designed, if this world was meant to last, there won't be another permanent place.
So, it's not the mission of a preacher to pursue peace in this world but to preach heaven, which is a permanent place of peace.

Nonetheless, I guess this is not one of his spiritual assignments, rather his patriotic and civic duty. Based on that, he hasn't done anything wrong. We're to make the world a better place while it lasts.
Your religion might tell you not to kill, but if you join the military or Armed force, it's your civic duty to kill enemies of the state.
Religion, tradition, lifestyles and civil activities all have points where they unite and points where they clash.

Having said this, concerning this new development about the veteran clergyman, everyone has individual opinion about his move, while I'm yet to see anything wrong in what he's doing.

The problem wasn't what he should have said. The problem was why was he in their company in the first place as "brothers".

1 Like

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

I always realise the pitiable state Christianity is Nigeria is when I read questions such as this�

You don't need to comment on a question you don't have an answer for.

What is your own mission?
It is more pitiable for a man whose mission is only to criticize.
Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
Gracealone:

You don't need to comment on a question you don't have an answer for.

What is your own mission?
It is more pitiable for a man whose mission is only to criticize.

So, your mission is to unite all the religions in the world for peace as a Christian? Oh! Sorry I forgot the GO must be right group are always available.

2 Likes

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Emmanuelcann: 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
No matter how you may be attacked for your stand on this matter, you are 100% right going by my KJV 1611 Bible! I commend you for your Bible stand!

2 Likes

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
BackllGodNaija:

"Bring the Redeemed Christian Church of God to every nation in the world" is his personal ambition not God's!

"There will be in every family in the world at least a member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God" is his personal ambition not God's!

Really sad that these days church leaders seemed to have lost the ability to distinguish the difference between the two.

Even Jesus despite being the only begotten Son of God, didn't portray His Will as that of God but said, "not My Will but Yours be done" to show that there's a difference. We surely do have a lot to learn from His example.

He is not a false prophet but he is misled? By whom? You? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Kobojunkie: 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

The problem is what he supposedly admitted to or said. Those present are still human beings and Jesus Christ did say "Go into the world...." , even though these men have chosen to build structures to separate themselves from said world...
Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
Tillatalk:

By their fruits you shall know them... does that at least help you?

1 Like

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
alBHAGDADI:

First of all i want you to know that if we're to go by your opinion, then Kumuyi is also a false prophet!

WHY?

Because a prophet of God need not fear those who can kill the body but can't kill the soul {Matthew 10:28} so if you know this and i want to believe that it's God's holy spirit that opened your minds eyes to see it, how come Kumuyi who was also present at the event have kept quiet all this while on the matter? undecided

So it's either your personal opinion which should be kept in your own mind or we all those present at the occasion are spiritually blind to what the spirit revealed to the man of God (AIBHAGDADI) which means Kumuyi himself is fake! smiley
Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by BackllGodNaija: 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:

He is not a false prophet but he is misled? By whom? You? undecided
Peter was also misled, so does that make him a false prophet? I've heard you speak much here about the teachings of Jesus, and I've liked and shared some of your comments that I believe said what was right, but apart from that there's nothing else to show you're practicing what you preach...your utterances here are anything but that.

I saw someone here ask you a question, it reflected my exact thoughts...you answered it then but I'd ask you again, are you an atheist?Are you sure you're saved? If you are, then you don't behave like one. You seriously need to examine yourself. Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by alBHAGDADI: 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
Maximus69:

First of all i want you to know that if we're to go by your opinion, then Kumuyi is also a false prophet!

WHY?

Because a prophet of God need not fear those who can kill the body but can't kill the soul {Matthew 10:28} so if you know this and i want to believe that it's God's holy spirit that opened your minds eyes to see it, how come Kumuyi who was also present at the event have kept quiet all this while on the matter? undecided

So it's either your personal opinion which should be kept in your own mind or we all those present at the occasion are spiritually blind to what the spirit revealed to the man of God (AIBHAGDADI) which means Kumuyi himself is fake! smiley

Kumuyi is a false prophet too.

Don't quote me again Mr Jehovah's False Witness.

2 Likes

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by alBHAGDADI: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
Tillatalk:

First of all, he's not a prophet of God. Secondly, the Bible says...

1 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV
Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Adeboye has been proven to be a false prophet.

2 Likes

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
alBHAGDADI:

OK i quote you what will you do?
Pastor AlBHAGDADI cheesy
Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Kobojunkie: 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Peter was also misled, so does that make him a false prophet?
Peter was misled. Alright, did peter continue on that path or did he repent?

This man here, has he repented since the event in question? Or has he continued his efforts to further the goals he supposedly admitted to on the day in question?
BackllGodNaija:

I've heard you speak much here about the teachings of Jesus, and I've liked and shared some of your comments that I believe said what was right, but apart from that there's nothing else to show you're practicing what you preach...your utterances here are anything but that.
This is a forum/chatroom. The only practice you can see here depends on what you choose to take away from my posts on here.
BackllGodNaija:

I saw someone here ask you a question, it reflected my exact thoughts...you answered it then but I'd ask you again, are you an atheist?Are you sure you're saved? If you are, then you don't behave like one. You seriously need to examine yourself. Peace.
Like I said, in a forum, you get to choose the meaning you want to inject, or not, into what is posted.

Am i an athiest? You should probably ask the atheists here if I am an atheist. grin
Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by piyoo91: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
alBHAGDADI:

Bro, i want to comment but am scare not to get myself under the wrath of God...does that mean kenneth e haggin of blessed memory, benson idahosa, apostle johnson suleman, david oyedepo are all false prophet?
Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Kobojunkie: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
piyoo91:
Bro, i want to comment but am scare not to get myself under the wrath of God...does that mean kenneth e haggin of blessed memory, benson idahosa, apostle johnson suleman, david oyedepo are all false prophet?
wrath of God? LOL.
Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
piyoo91:

For the fact they're not holier than the first two condemned men they're false prophets! Leviticus 19:2 cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by piyoo91: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
Maximus69:

For the fact they're not holier than the first two condemned men they're false prophets! Leviticus 19:2 cheesy
Then who is actually the genuine man of God? Am tired of religion...ahn ahn, always conflicting one another
Re: The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet by Bestx(m): 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
alBHAGDADI:

Some years back, Adeboye held his 70th birthday party in the UK where he hosted guests from popular faiths. The guests were leaders of major religions in the world e.g Islam, Catholicism, Buddhism, Judaism, Hinduism etc.

Also present was Pastor W.F Kumuyi of the Deeper Life Bible Church who is buddies with Adeboye.

Below is an excerpt of what Adeboye said at the event which is totally blasphemous and a bold attack on Jesus Christ.

An untrained eye will applaud Adeboye for the above speech same way his guests at the event did. However, someone who is a true Christian and familiar with the Bible will be able to see his speech for what it is - an attack on God.

Let's dissect Adeboye's speech and use the Bible to expose it so that the world can see how much of a false prophet he is.

When Adeboye revealed what God wants him to do, he said:

When Jesus Christ gave the great commission, was it for Christians to go setting up the Redeemed Christian Church of God or to preach the gospel to every creature?

Mark 16:15 KJV
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Adeboye thinks otherwise. He's busy taking his business called the RCCG to every nation in the world, not the gospel. Do I sound petty? Just read on.

To show that Adeboye is not concerned with converting people to Christianity, he said he's just about having at least a member of the RCCG in every family on Earth.

He went on to reveal that the bigger part of the assignment given to him by God has just surfaced. According to him...

Adeboye had people from other religion gathered together under the same roof. He had people from Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Catholicism at the event. This is ecumenism towards a One World Religion which the Bible warned against.

With that single act, Adeboye proved that he doesn't give a damn about the Bible which says...

2 Corinthians 6:14-15 KJV
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

The below statement is what shocked me to my bones. I am even shocked that no Christian in Nigeria called Adeboye out for the statement.

Adeboye says it is religious leaders that will ultimately bring peace to the world. Adeboye boldly declared that Jesus who is the Prince of Peace cannot bring ultimate peace to this world but religious leaders from Islam, Buddhism, Judaism, Catholicism etc.

Jesus is the Prince of Peace

See

Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Jesus Christ will be the one to bring peace on his return after he has destroyed Satan and the wicked.

But Adeboye says it is religious leaders that will bring peace ultimately to this world, instead of Jesus. Unfortunately for him and his kind, the peace they will bring will come with sudden destruction.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV)
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

How can you achieve peace when other religions say peace can only be achieved when you submit to their religion? Other religions believe in human sacrifice. Others believe in all sorts of evil, yet Adeboye says they will have to speak out for peace to reign. More like saying they should speak against their religion which they will never do. Rather, Adeboye, if he were a true prophet, ought to point out the evil in their religion which is leading the world into conflicts.

Adeboye is not only dining with leaders of major religions but also romancing the United Nations whose goal is for a One World Government under the Antichrist.

John 1:12 KJV
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Cc lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4XAQVCy9vY
You will give account for every word you say and every word you type!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Purpose of Life (why were we created?) / Church Of Amadioha / ATTENTION: What Is Happening? Our Pastors Are Turning To Motivational Speakers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.