Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) (34445 Views)

Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist / Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil / Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by davodyguy: 10:03pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
This guy likes to form rubbish!!! Fine he nor fine, keep head like 'boil way dey come out for pubic region when person get STD". If not for his fame and small change ladies won't take a second look at him......... angry
chai
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by Platony(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2018
Maybe "auto-correct" changed d crush to curse. grin
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 23, 2018
Mumu he suppose correct her,
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by package7(m): 10:07pm On May 23, 2018
Rekadoo Bank istandwithyou jare

To mode Ti da gba come an dance with me ladies and gentlemen. Ijo mi le le yi.. Ladies and gentlemen.
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 23, 2018
crush and not curse.
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by Happychildlove(f): 10:10pm On May 23, 2018
Typing Error I guess, must they bring everything out. I must trend yeyebrities
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by Tobycharles: 10:10pm On May 23, 2018
This is definitely so low n too petty on d part of reeky.
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 10:10pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
This guy likes to form rubbish!!! Fine he nor fine, keep head like 'boil way dey come out for pubic region when person get STD". If not for his fame and small change ladies won't take a second look at him......... angry

You are the master of savageness.
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:11pm On May 23, 2018
OboOlora:

U de craze oh, d guy collect ur GF ni

If this guy collect my gf then it is 'Good riddance to "gold digger"' because the 'only' reason will be money........ angry
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by ennyjay72(m): 10:13pm On May 23, 2018
Sleezwizz:

U might be right sha
yea
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by Nazaretha1(m): 10:15pm On May 23, 2018
Number one NL madman grin grin, even google sef sabi say them no sabi pass you.
Wehdone Sah.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's right,
It's a curse for anyone to crush on someone like Reekado Banks whose beauty is off-course.

I even heard he has ezcema on his preek too.
And it's not even like it's illegal to buy Nixoderm in Nigeria.
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:16pm On May 23, 2018
Lanre12388:
Why so much hate for someone doing better for himself ? it will be better you channel the energy that you used to improve your life ...my two cent
why don't you talk to Reeks tooo 4 insulting a fan and someone that admires him... And after all the guy made a point
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by Dalexicographer(m): 10:18pm On May 23, 2018
ken19:
reeky tom tom
BTW share for 1 like for 2
Go find work to do angry
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 23, 2018
Safiaa:
Rikado is so chilldish. I honestly can’t deal with him
Is it cement business deal?
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by Wizaugpet(m): 10:27pm On May 23, 2018
Hah!!! See as Reekardo Fresh O... shocked No more Bonnie Jaw...
. . . . . I Like that Quote like mad grin grin
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by biblegirl: 10:32pm On May 23, 2018
undecidedso hw many ladies ve taken a second look at u...its not a crime to keep quiet n stop hating.
soberdrunk:

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:34pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
with this amount of frustration.. I can bet he used that same fame and money to steal your babe... dammnnn why you gotta hate this lots
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:36pm On May 23, 2018
Samsimple:
nigga wants to trend... fucking upcoming artiste
are you from Pluto??
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:39pm On May 23, 2018
biblegirl:
undecidedso hw many ladies ve taken a second look at u...its not a crime to keep quiet n stop hating.

An average of at least 35-40 everyday for more than 30 years, should be in the neighborhood of "410,000---420,000"(give or take)i was told the number was higher when i was a wee lass so i reckon we should 'give' not 'take'........ angry
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:40pm On May 23, 2018
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:41pm On May 23, 2018
Dapsonemmanuel:
with this amount of frustration.. I can bet he used that same fame and money to steal your babe... dammnnn why you gotta hate this lots

They can't steal what a brother doesn't have so the joke is on you........ angry
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by stevecantrell: 11:11pm On May 23, 2018
would do the same too..

Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by jessikoholic: 11:14pm On May 23, 2018
How do ladies even crush on this high cheek boned guy? #shrugs
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by Ceccylia(f): 11:18pm On May 23, 2018
[
quote author=soberdrunk post=67817528]This guy likes to form rubbish!!! Fine he nor fine, keep head like 'boil way dey come out for pubic region when person get STD". If not for his fame and small change ladies won't take a second look at him......... angry[/quote]Guy Wetin the guy do u? U dey para oooo
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:21pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:

They can't steal what a brother doesn't have so the joke is on you........ angry
awww ... take heart bruh. you'd get one soon enough
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 11:42pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
y does a broda always hate on a successful broda
broda plz pray for own and stop hating
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by C0C0Bandicot(f): 12:24am On May 24, 2018
No one is above mistake.... Why can't the ape correct the babe... Why make fun of her.... Heediot... No be hin fault, na because some women too get fish brain.... Otherwise, I don't see why a babe like that would be crushing on that dude.. Just cuz he carry abi?
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by C0C0Bandicot(f): 12:27am On May 24, 2018
stevecantrell:
would do the same too..
Chisos! That pix is so intimidating... I feel like hanging myself for being skinny... Size truly does matter
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by greggng: 1:07am On May 24, 2018
Safiaa:
Rikado is so chilldish. I honestly can’t deal with him

Mature lady how u dey?
Re: Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) by ChimuchiYola(f): 3:17am On May 24, 2018
jessca048:
what's up with this yeyebrities bringing DMS of their fans to the public from tboss to this one now. attention seekers

My sister, the thing tire me oooh!!!

I will stop DMS-ing some of this childish and immature upcoming artist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) / Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners / Davido Feeds Chioma A Cake, Forces It In Her Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.