Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

I Am Opening A "How To Make Money Online" Class. Details In Thread. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Opening A "How To Make Money Online" Class. Details In Thread. (918 Views)

Opening A Corporate Account / Thinking Of Opening A Xiaomi Store In Nigeria / What's The Best Bank For Opening A Domiciliary Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Opening A "How To Make Money Online" Class. Details In Thread. by NGMontana(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2018
I am opening a how to make money online class, You are assured to be on that level you'd be making N500,000 + a year online.

Fee- 250,000 and I own a 25% stake in the online business I help you open and run for the first few days/weeks/months. (negotiable).

Indicate interest on this thread and I'd tell you how to reach me.

1 Like

Re: I Am Opening A "How To Make Money Online" Class. Details In Thread. by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 23, 2018
500k a year is as good as jobless in this economy.

You need a real job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Opening A "How To Make Money Online" Class. Details In Thread. by sirBLUNT: 8:28pm On May 23, 2018
is it networking?
Re: I Am Opening A "How To Make Money Online" Class. Details In Thread. by NGMontana(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2018
sirBLUNT:
interested!
@81@547672@
That's my whatsapp.
Re: I Am Opening A "How To Make Money Online" Class. Details In Thread. by NGMontana(m): 8:36pm On May 23, 2018
Solstar:
500k a year is as good as jobless in this economy.

You need a real job.

That is a 42,000 a month payday purely from online earnings. Not very many Nigerian's make very much more a year, and if you knew how businesses work you'd realise an online business making that much in it's first year is magnificent. Facebook wasn't making $1bn one year after it launched, it's all a process that takes time.
Re: I Am Opening A "How To Make Money Online" Class. Details In Thread. by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 23, 2018
NGMontana:

That is a 42,000 a month payday purely from online earnings. Not very many Nigerian's make very much more a year, and if you knew how businesses work you'd realise an online business making that much in it's first year is magnificent. Facebook wasn't making $1bn one year after it launched, it's all a process that takes time.

You are right, but you are asking them to pay you 250k from the 500k, so if your maths is right, their net goes down to 21k a month.

Cool huh ?
Re: I Am Opening A "How To Make Money Online" Class. Details In Thread. by NGMontana(m): 9:19pm On May 23, 2018
Solstar:

You are right, but you are asking them to pay you 250k from the 500k, so if your maths is right, their net goes down to 21k a month.

Cool huh ?
And the following years? With the increased income that comes in subsequent years? And 500,000+ is what I said, it can be anything from 500,001 upwards.
Re: I Am Opening A "How To Make Money Online" Class. Details In Thread. by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 23, 2018
NGMontana:
And the following years? With the increased income that comes in subsequent years? And 500,000+ is what I said, it can be anything from 500,001 upwards.

Charge little and grow the network then earn better cumulative income. That is the secret of the best brands.
Re: I Am Opening A "How To Make Money Online" Class. Details In Thread. by ejihand(m): 10:58pm On May 23, 2018
interested
Re: I Am Opening A "How To Make Money Online" Class. Details In Thread. by leomarz007: 1:31am On May 24, 2018
NGMontana:
I am opening a how to make money online class, You are assured to be on that level you'd be making N500,000 + a year online.

Fee- 250,000 and I own a 25% stake in the online business I help you open and run for the first few days/weeks/months. (negotiable).

am with you baba
Re: I Am Opening A "How To Make Money Online" Class. Details In Thread. by NGMontana(m): 8:13am On May 24, 2018
Solstar:

Charge little and grow the network then earn better cumulative income. That is the secret of the best brands.

That is why I wrote negotiable right next to the price, while I'd be willing to lower my demands, I know the what my service is worth too.
Re: I Am Opening A "How To Make Money Online" Class. Details In Thread. by NGMontana(m): 8:14am On May 24, 2018
leomarz007:
am with you baba
Number?
Re: I Am Opening A "How To Make Money Online" Class. Details In Thread. by harleeM: 8:59am On May 24, 2018
NGMontana:

interested
Re: I Am Opening A "How To Make Money Online" Class. Details In Thread. by NGMontana(m): 10:08am On May 24, 2018
harleeM:

interested
Contact number or email.
Re: I Am Opening A "How To Make Money Online" Class. Details In Thread. by Promxy94(m): 10:26am On May 24, 2018
NGMontana:

Interested
Re: I Am Opening A "How To Make Money Online" Class. Details In Thread. by Grupo(m): 10:27am On May 24, 2018
500k is what men make in one and half months. Lol. See how you made it seem like it's one big money like that.
Re: I Am Opening A "How To Make Money Online" Class. Details In Thread. by Nobody: 10:30am On May 24, 2018
Am interested
Re: I Am Opening A "How To Make Money Online" Class. Details In Thread. by leomarz007: 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
NGMontana:
Number?
leolimpopo@gmail.com
Re: I Am Opening A "How To Make Money Online" Class. Details In Thread. by RemedyLab: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
following

naturalremedylab@gmail.com
Re: I Am Opening A "How To Make Money Online" Class. Details In Thread. by Domdiv: 1:06am On Jun 03, 2018
Ragiqueen@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Opening A "How To Make Money Online" Class. Details In Thread. by morgan2pp: 4:49am On Jun 03, 2018
morgan2p@gmail.com
Re: I Am Opening A "How To Make Money Online" Class. Details In Thread. by gafmod: 5:27am On Jun 03, 2018
Teeflyin@gmail.com
Re: I Am Opening A "How To Make Money Online" Class. Details In Thread. by Eminent412(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2018
Check out some wonderful business ideas that you can start at home with little or no capital
http://www.abayomitheblog.com.ng/?p=36

(1) (Reply)

'money Is Knocking At Your Door!' / Doing Business In Ghana / Earn N150 For Each Dstv Gotv Startimes, Electricity Bill u Pay 4 ur Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.