Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" (29070 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" / Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by MYHUBBY: 11:28pm On May 23, 2018
kenzysmith:
Yoruba people una get.problem o from borisky to charlie boy then to obasanjo then to dino na to dis na so so werey people una dey produce

pretty Mike, KANU the coward that turn sane person to be licking ground, the two sisters that married eachother in Anambra, ouk, okorocha ain't sane

so what's your point gan gan or for your mind you think you're OK upstairs?

no be your fault, na Nigeria govt that give mad man freedom of movement give u chance to post here

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 23, 2018
Oluwanimoduroti:
Wahala dey o! Aunty talks too much
Is your moniker your real name?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 23, 2018
Zionista:
A mentally maladjusted person with access to internet can be so damaging to his/herself and others.

I kinda love the drama. When you take an ant infested firewood to the house,don't be surprised when lizards pay you a visit.

The euphoria and ecstacy of the new media has caused a lot of supposedly sane people to lose their norms and values.

Why ffs should a pregnant woman snap her preggie bump and post it for me to see? It should be for your husband's and your doctor/midwife's eyes only.

It is annoyingly disgusting and whorish to show your bulky tummy to the whole world. It is plain stupid and assaulting to my sensibilities. No virtuous woman would descend that low.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by Dami12345: 11:30pm On May 23, 2018
Bobby4090:
Agreed Kemi talks a lot, but some of the things she said here needs further reflexion.
However, my personal point is how can Linda, a role model of decency and hard work be flaunting pregnancy outside marriage. Shows either she's been so desperate or that the society have lost all moral values.
What even baffles me the more is that she even dares to say she prayed for it n God blessed her with it. Helloooo... U prayed for fornication? Sex outside marriage? And God said go ahead n do it? Jeeezzz!
May God forgive her for trying to use his name as a cover up. It is well.

Blessings fall on you, she's no different from the hypocrites like toke and the likes, deceiving people who truely love and fight for her, see Linda's fans they don't even want to know if it could be true and still Linda will keep lying to them. Besides if it were another celeb who did this Linda would do worse.#fact.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by cosmosekeh: 11:36pm On May 23, 2018
Loose canon!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by Neoteny(m): 11:36pm On May 23, 2018
Kemi the psycho lost all credibility when she claimed she:

1. Made Drake who he is

2. Called Larry Page and demanded that Linda's blog be brought back

3. Convinced CNN to feature Linda.

Meanwhile, a woman with dubious and questionable source of income, who got pregnant outside of marriage..is not a role model but a potentially immoral criminal.

Lots of governors don't have houses in banana republic.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 23, 2018
Earthbound:
Is your moniker your real name?
go and sleep joor shocked shocked Leave me alone.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 23, 2018
Oluwanimoduroti:
go and sleep joor shocked shocked Leave me alone.

I'm serious. I just want to know if you made it up or your parents actually named you that. I know it's a beautiful name but I'm just curious as to what the short form might be.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 23, 2018
Earthbound:

I'm serious. I just want to know if you made it up or your parents actually named you that. I know it's a beautiful name but I'm just curious as to what the short form might be.
I'll change it for you o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 23, 2018
Oluwanimoduroti:
I'm not moniker Na! Shuu I'll change it for you o grin grin

OK ma. Take it easy. I know someone who named their child Oluwanimofeyinti. If you want change am, you fit use that one.

Let me carry my wahala and go. Goodnight.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by emi14: 11:57pm On May 23, 2018
Kemi is this kind of envy, tribalism or stupidity?. What is wrong with you?. I am beginning to dislike everything about you and your journalism. Be a woman you are not a public nuisance. Leave Linda alone. Target her sensitivity as a professional .

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by Nobody: 12:00am On May 24, 2018
Earthbound:

OK ma. Take it easy. I know someone who named their child Oluwanimofeyinti. If you want change am, you fit use that one.

Let me carry my wahala and go. Goodnight.
oh, u meant the username don't you? it's not real joor! Oluwanimofeyinti koor, Oluwanimojokoti ni angry kiss
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by ImaIma1(f): 12:13am On May 24, 2018
eyeview:
Linda Ikeji has not told her fans what makes her a multi millionaire, even to the extent of buying a house in banana island. Nobody is fooled by that blogging hog-wash.
Meanwhile, have we lost our sense of decency to the extent that we no longer see anything wrong with flaunting pregnancy outside marriage with no known
father. Are we now that reprobate

You said it all. People now celebrate pregnancy outside wedlock. And Linda makes it look so divine and emotional...like it is normal especially after she kept preaching celibacy.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by kally234: 12:18am On May 24, 2018
eyeview:
Linda Ikeji has not told her fans what makes her a multi millionaire, even to the extent of buying a house in banana island. Nobody is fooled by that blogging hog-wash.
Meanwhile, have we lost our sense of decency to the extent that we no longer see anything wrong with flaunting pregnancy outside marriage with no known father. Are we now that reprobate

Absolutely. It is so bad these days to see women flaunting their bellies and nude on social Media for attention and publicity

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by lexy2014: 12:30am On May 24, 2018
kenzysmith:
Yoruba people una get.problem o from borisky to charlie boy then to obasanjo then to dino na to dis na so so werey people una dey produce
when did Charlie boy become yoruba?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by JVgal(f): 12:37am On May 24, 2018
She has accepted linda is truly pregnant. Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by dahnimoh(m): 12:57am On May 24, 2018
Take the message and leave the messenger. Kemi is correct. Linda is not a good role model. Is she trying to teach our young girls to start getting pregnant out of wedlock?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by Paswill(m): 1:27am On May 24, 2018
Sorry ma, but are you trying to use Ikeji's trend as a means to publicize or should I say advertise your market??

I smell you from a mile away. You try!!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by Biggipol(m): 1:34am On May 24, 2018
Nigerian no wan make dis one progress again?

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by InvertedHammer: 1:55am On May 24, 2018
/
Role model or not..whoever impregnated Linda (assuming she is pregnant) is a Tokunbo. It is apparent that she settled for less. My guess is a divorcee above 40 with babymama drama in the same mould as her sister's husband.

Just imagine if Linda was impregnated by Paddy Adenuga, the noise from her angle will be deafening. Evidently, she is happy and embarrassed at the same time. The dilemma of a pretentious babymama.

/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by Martinez19(m): 2:07am On May 24, 2018
A mentor? Did you mentor your brother?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by Wbryann133(m): 2:20am On May 24, 2018
We are all getting this thing twisted. Kemi says she's an investigative journalist and she's working on a lead. Was it not Linda Ikeji that exposed Wizkid when he was boasting he bought a house when he actually rented?. We are all witnesses when Linda continuously was exposing celebs who rent exotic cars and say that they bought them. Now she's getting a dose of her own medicines and every one is screaming, cursing Kemi Olunloyo just for doing her job. So why is everyone falling over themselves defending Linda Ikeji just because another blogger is doing a job on her?. We should rather enjoy the stories while we keep our fingers crossed for the eventual truth. A child is a good thing no matter the way it comes. Whether by surrogacy, adoption or natural birth, pikin na pikin. But let's enjoy this as it plays out. Linda Ikeji , over to you for round 2 episode 2
We are all getting this thing twisted. Kemi says she's an investigative journalist and she's working on a lead. Was it not Linda Ikeji that exposed Wizkid when he was boasting he bought a house when he actually rented?. We are all witnesses when Linda continuously was exposing celebs who rent exotic cars and say that they bought them. Now she's getting a dose of her own medicines and every one is screaming, cursing Kemi Olunloyo just for doing her job. So why is everyone falling over themselves defending Linda Ikeji just because another blogger is doing a job on her?. We should rather enjoy the stories while we keep our fingers crossed for the eventual truth. A child is a good thing no matter the way it comes. Whether by surrogacy, adoption or natural birth, pikin na pikin. But let's enjoy this as it plays out. Linda Ikeji , over to you for round 2 episode 2

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by KanwuliaExtra: 2:23am On May 24, 2018
Jealousy, spite and envy kill. Especially from AJONJARA NATIVES! cheesy

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/05/23/linda-ikeji-kemi-olunloyo-clash-bloggers-pregnancy/amp/

”She wrote that I am wearing a prosthetic baby bump…lol. Like I could get away with that in Nigeria? And some folks actually believe it…lol. If I couldn’t have a child, I would proudly adopt. Proudly. I love children so much. But fortunately, God blessed me with a womb to carry my own child.

”I was just hiding the baby bump until I got to my second trimester before letting you amazing people know. I could have continued hiding it to be honest but I just couldn’t keep calm…lol. I’ve had the easiest pregnancy with no swelling and no issues and I thank God.”

Kemi darling! Just be happy for your fellow woman.
Your “God” will reward you. wink

Abeg! Linda!!!! FLAUNT YA BABY MAMA BUMP WELLA O!

These same AFONJAKASSES will be the first to shout BABY FARM! OKIJA BABY!

As for “out of wedlock”? No body cries when a man is populating out of wedlock o.

When a woman decides not to KILL HER BABY because of no marriage. . . . . Haaaaaaaa!!!! shocked

I am sooooooo glad women are becoming smaRTEST!

The joy of a woman is in her KIDS! Never in a MAN! kiss

Marriage may never come! BORN YA PIKIN JEJE!

The REAL ASSURANCE! kiss

Mgbo! “CHEF”, Mrs Chioma-DAVIDO, dey abort dey wait for marriage she o gbo? wink

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by Maket: 3:28am On May 24, 2018
A judge of his or her own case will always be the winner.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by 2016v2017: 3:40am On May 24, 2018
eyeview:
Meanwhile, have we lost our sense of decency to the extent that we no longer see anything wrong with flaunting pregnancy outside marriage with no known father. Are we now that reprobate
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by KanwuliaExtra: 3:43am On May 24, 2018
*deleted. . . . duplipost*
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by Nobody: 4:14am On May 24, 2018
I thought Linda Ikeji helped this woman with some cash when she had prison problems? eh what is going on here?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by paparazzi1987(m): 4:20am On May 24, 2018
This one that we contribute money for to get bail is teaching us how to make millions undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by websiteguru30: 4:35am On May 24, 2018
kenzysmith:
Charlie boy no b Yoruba.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by IamGoke(m): 4:35am On May 24, 2018
The story of the birth of the unborn baby would be a NOSTALGIA to her.... grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by ceejay80s(m): 4:49am On May 24, 2018
alenwup:
Like Linda has forgotten that those who live in glass house shouldn't throw stones. She had done more terrible things to people in the past in the name of blog. Let what go around come around; it's natural
reading news from somebody's website is now an offence, so what are u doing here on seun forum, cos we read news here too
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by geesunge(m): 4:55am On May 24, 2018
Linda source of wealth is questionable. I don't know that it's that easy to get millions from blogging to afford getting a house in Banana Island. I think she also has attitudinal problems, she can't submit to any man. Is she trying also to encourage pregnancy out of wedlock? Rubbish!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards / Lai Mohammed,Olu Jacobs,Joke Silva,Eniola Badmus,Aneke Storm PH 4 AMAA2016#(pics / Osita Iheme ‘Pawpaw’ Floats Young Boss Records, Unveils Barrister Max & Charisma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.