Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

"Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) (45782 Views)

Christabel Egbenya Weds Onumajuru In Edo (Photos) / Femi Kuti: I Didn’t Go To School. Fela Used Me As An Experiment / Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by henrypsexy(m): 11:15pm On May 23, 2018
Ini edo knows for sure her haters always got something nasty to say each time she posted photo of her via instagram handle.

It is also believed that Ini edo is one of nigerian most sexiest actress having the busty boobs and nice ass shocked

The popular nigerian actress looks super dope and sexy on black. Wow! Black really looks fits on her.

What do you think guys?

See more hot pics of her >>> http://amebo9ja.com/hot-pics-haters-will-say-i-didnt-go-to-gym-ini-edo/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by flexxyworld(m): 11:16pm On May 23, 2018
wow.. slayer of the universe. pretty girl.. see as I just dey drool for person babe when I get my own..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by tsmat(m): 11:17pm On May 23, 2018
Damn pretty

10 Likes

Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by MrCork: 11:21pm On May 23, 2018
tsmat:
Damn pretty

..how?.. is she lightskin? angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 23, 2018
My crush.

5 Likes

Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:47am On May 24, 2018
Age has finally caught up. Eya. At least she pioneered something: she was the first nollywood starlet to go under the knife for a big booty.

10 Likes

Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by Christane: 5:58am On May 24, 2018
jst dnt knw y i luv ini edo ..
Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by femi4: 6:37am On May 24, 2018
Ta lo n je ise Ini Edo

2 Likes

Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by Patrick33(m): 6:44am On May 24, 2018
Damn

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by nihil(m): 7:18am On May 24, 2018
Who goes to a gym with makeup on ? lipsrsealed
And sat her bum down where guys place their heads on the bench press undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:23am On May 24, 2018
Let dem say.....
Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On May 24, 2018
Lefulefu friend
Patrick33:
Damn

1 Like

Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by overhypedsteve(m): 8:23am On May 24, 2018
She is working to stay fit. Those sitting down at home all day growing fat like a female cow looking into their phones may never experience the beauty of true good diet, exercise and a good body.

Having a term paper? A research paper, assignment Project work, Masters Thesis Or are you writing your PhD papers? Give it to the professionals and get a thorough, neat and plagiarism free paper when we write for you. Book yours now here.
https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by olowobaba10: 8:24am On May 24, 2018
s
Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by MisterGrace: 8:24am On May 24, 2018
undecided Her body count would surpassed 150 by now.

4 Likes

Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by Fernandowski(m): 8:24am On May 24, 2018
That ass reminds me of PRIVACY by CHRIS BROWN

BOOM SHAKALAKA!!!!
Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by thesicilian: 8:24am On May 24, 2018
Why do women crave attention so much?
Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by olowobaba10: 8:24am On May 24, 2018
@OP, DO YOU REALLY KNOW THE MEANING OF THAT STATEMENT "LOOKING SEXY" HOW COULD YOU SAY SHE IS ONE OF THE MOST SEXY NIGERIAN CELEBRITY?

Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 8:24am On May 24, 2018
I love uni, but she’s definitely gone under the knife. Nothing wrong with it, just admit it.

1 Like

Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2018
To take pictures yes u do
Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 8:25am On May 24, 2018
You dont need gym babe, I love you like that. My favorite actress apart from Nnaji.. Love both of you babes. May Allah Rahama be wit you girls.

Cc: Sir Monerry
Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by Zanzbir: 8:25am On May 24, 2018
Taaaah! Gym fall press u there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On May 24, 2018
kimbraa:
My crush.
Scuse me
Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 8:26am On May 24, 2018
u went to the gym to tae pictures na not exercise
Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:27am On May 24, 2018
shocked

Ukwu massive. Desmond Elliot wouldn't over look this grin

Where is my Vaseline?
Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by kanubiafra: 8:27am On May 24, 2018
EG Kemi olunloyo

1 Like

Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 8:27am On May 24, 2018
There's a difference between going to the gym to work out and going to the gym to snap pictures with eye glasses and designer bags...I can bet my balls shes waiting for a man in that gym to finish workout and come and f,ukk her

3 Likes

Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 8:27am On May 24, 2018
your problem is not my problem

1 Like

Re: "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 8:27am On May 24, 2018
Waist trainer on point grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App / Don Jazzy Changes Random Boys Life (pics) / Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.