Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) (38851 Views)

Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by Asonaija: 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
Second Runner-up of the Big Brother Naija 2017 Reality TV show, TBoss has a Romanian Mother, and a Nigerian Dad from Benin, Edo State.

Recall in 2017, when the Kemen-TBoss saga was trending, her father, Engr. Vincent made a comment after Comedian AY joked about the issue. He took to social media to write in 2017:

I felt horrified that AY the comedian would make a joke from others’ pains and heartbreaks. Within 5minutes of meeting her brother at the Airport upon her arrival in Nigeria, TBoss directed her brother to start all legal proceedings against Kemen. When the issue was brought to my attention, l I knew TBoss was deeply hurt by Kemen’s action.

I will stand by my daughter any day and will go to any length to protect and uphold her dignity. As for Helen Paul, she NEVER liked TBoss. God will judge her accordingly. Hater.

AY, it’s most unfortunate that you have heaped burning coal of fire on your daughter’s head. With time you will cry more than I cried for the humiliation meted out to my daughter in the Big Brother Naija 2017 House by Kemen. AY, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU. Your wife and all your daughters shall be raped before your very own eyes. This is a solemn promise. Just wait.

Was Kemen the only male in Biggie’s House? TBoss abhorred his sexual overtures and she told him so on several occasions.
Kemen’s action should be condemned by all and sundry.

Congratulations to Mr. Idowu on his new wife.

http://www.asonaija.com.ng/2018/03/bbnaija-tboss-dad-marries-new-wife-in.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
This man is old na! The lady could be his daughter's mate, what is he marring for again?. I'm sure he won't even last up to a minute at his age.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by sammytune(m): 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
Um welldone sir

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by pizzylee(m): 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
has anyone noticed d bad state of #100

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by adadike(f): 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
I don't know why these old men no dey ever marry their age mate?

5 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
kimbraa:
This man is old na! What is he marring for again? I'm sure he won't even last up to a minute at his age.
You very very quick to say your mind woman. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by ebukahandsome(m): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
Make we fry Water?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by AbuMikey(m): 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

A case of a Lecturer, marrying His Student gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
Lol, his choice is nobody's business. Don't drink panadol for his headache, excess panadol no good.
Happy married life sir.

3 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hope you can perform your bedroom duties at old age

7 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by shepherd003: 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
what ever rock's your boat man!
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 5:08am On Mar 26, 2018
Tboss lucky she took after her Mum in looks ooo sad

1 Like

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by doublewisdom: 5:43am On Mar 26, 2018
Where did Tboss park her private jet abi she didn't attend?

21 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52am On Mar 26, 2018
Truly : Na inside back pot, white pap dey come out from!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 7:01am On Mar 26, 2018
Nice one men are polygamous in nature

1 Like

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by amoduganja: 8:00am On Mar 26, 2018
T boss did not attend.
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by Amberon11: 8:04am On Mar 26, 2018
Lol
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by ChangetheChange: 8:05am On Mar 26, 2018
grin

Where are the private jet owners that attended the wedding

See as cake be like sacrifice

Those papa Mr Vincent don phucccck small girls tire for Ekpoma

7 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 26, 2018
kimbraa:
This man is old na! The lady could be his daughter's mate, what is he marring for again?. I'm sure he won't even last up to a minute at his age.
dont be too sure oh . . grin grin
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 8:06am On Mar 26, 2018
Asonaija:
Second Runner-up of the Big Brother Naija 2017 Reality TV show, TBoss has a Romanian Mother, and a Nigerian Dad from Benin, Edo State.

Recall in 2017, when the Kemen-TBoss saga was trending, her father, Engr. Vincent made a comment after Comedian AY joked about the issue. He took to social media to write in 2017:

I felt horrified that AY the comedian would make a joke from others’ pains and heartbreaks. Within 5minutes of meeting her brother at the Airport upon her arrival in Nigeria, TBoss directed her brother to start all legal proceedings against Kemen. When the issue was brought to my attention, l I knew TBoss was deeply hurt by Kemen’s action.

I will stand by my daughter any day and will go to any length to protect and uphold her dignity. As for Helen Paul, she NEVER liked TBoss. God will judge her accordingly. Hater.

AY, it’s most unfortunate that you have heaped burning coal of fire on your daughter’s head. With time you will cry more than I cried for the humiliation meted out to my daughter in the Big Brother Naija 2017 House by Kemen. AY, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU. Your wife and all your daughters shall be raped before your very own eyes. This is a solemn promise. Just wait.

Was Kemen the only male in Biggie’s House? TBoss abhorred his sexual overtures and she told him so on several occasions.
Kemen’s action should be condemned by all and sundry.

Congratulations to Mr. Idowu on his new wife.

http://www.asonaija.com.ng/2018/03/bbnaija-tboss-dad-marries-new-wife-in.html

The height of immaturity.

19 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by positivelord: 8:07am On Mar 26, 2018
I talk am

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by inoki247: 8:07am On Mar 26, 2018
Okay.. Okay bbnaija celeb on their way..... Abeg wu get d iV.
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by Luvdmx(m): 8:11am On Mar 26, 2018
Beautiful..congrats to them

5 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by ct2: 8:11am On Mar 26, 2018
Am not surprised
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 8:12am On Mar 26, 2018
sammytune:
Um welldone sir

For being stupid and selfish?
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 8:12am On Mar 26, 2018
AuroraB:
Tboss lucky she took after her Mum in looks ooo sad

Not really. Check their lips and cheek line. Tboss is just fair.

4 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by Israeltolani(m): 8:13am On Mar 26, 2018
Hmm
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:13am On Mar 26, 2018
shallow bloggers... who told u the man is from Benin?

the fact that he took a pic with a lady in native attire , does that mean that they are married?

the info about the marriage is just 2 lines...smh

1 Like

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by herdekunley9ja(m): 8:14am On Mar 26, 2018
T boss mother die y he marry another guy

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Marries New Wife In Edo (Photos) by thorpido(m): 8:14am On Mar 26, 2018
Did that old man curse AY's daughter and wish her raped as written up there?
Uwa mmebi.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding / Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday / Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.