Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) (44234 Views)

Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo / Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photo / Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by asawanathegreat(m): 6:17pm On May 24, 2018
If u no get money hide ur face .
Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by Bobby95(m): 6:19pm On May 24, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Does Mr Eazi use shoe polish as body lotion
oh my God, wetin i no go hear?
Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by Nathan2016: 6:19pm On May 24, 2018
trapQ:
Broke people always concerned about how rich people spend their money. Lol.

Otedola is worth over $1bn. If she decides to spend N1m everyday, that's N365m in a year which is just $1m. Stop worrying about her "falling DJ'ing career", her future is already secured. Is your own future secured?

Lol.... Thank you.

Broke people are just annoying and jealous. If they tell you how much these kids are making on daily basic, you wont believe it. There is money in nija.

That dude is just broke and shallow.

II tell people, if you want to be broke in nija, become a bitter person and act as if the rich are your enemy.

you are a savage tho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by ibori1(m): 6:20pm On May 24, 2018
eazi na dirty boy ooo, c skin ..

abeg dety urself
Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by Daviestunech(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2018
Dis DJ cuppy go sweet for REVERSE COWGIRL shocked

Person below me, how u take reason am?
Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by princetom1(m): 6:25pm On May 24, 2018
Abeg, which party are they serving jollof rice like that in London?
Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by made4naija(f): 6:29pm On May 24, 2018
I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid – Lady Reveals Her Reaction

SOURCE : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/i-mistakenly-told-tiwa-savage-to-take-a-picture-of-me-and-wizkid-lady-reveals

Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by EdwardRandy(m): 6:29pm On May 24, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Lmao!! cheesy cheesy cheesy I was about asking the same question oo.. The guy black pass darkness
Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by package7(m): 6:30pm On May 24, 2018
These ladies are not intelligent at all, Is it all about showing their father's wealth...Party here and there.. ... Look here nothing last forever. Do something tangible jare.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by illustriousson(m): 6:30pm On May 24, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Do you expect him to bleach his skin just to be appealing to you(whose existence is unknown to him)?, If you're not comfortable in your own skin, Don't try to bring someone else into your insecurity. #embraceyourcolor.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by IamDavid(m): 6:33pm On May 24, 2018
Crazy jeans usually looks beautiful on some people, but this one is baid...
Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by NoMoreTrolling: 6:35pm On May 24, 2018
do you have an xbox one? need a new controller?

click here to buy one now : https://www.nairaland.com/4326278/xbox-one-controller-sale-13k
Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by Mikeross62: 6:35pm On May 24, 2018
Having the good things of life on the masses money

We buy and ship from amazon and eBay at 3.5$/lbs check our siggy for more info
Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by ibroauthen(m): 6:37pm On May 24, 2018
trapQ:

Otedola is worth over $1bn. If she decides to spend N1m everyday, that's N365m in a year which is just $1m. Stop worrying about her "falling DJ'ing career", her future is already secured. Is your own future secured?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 24, 2018
Harddiskng:

The higher you climb the social ladder, the fewer the people you can related with wink

Climbing Economic Ladder you meant to say, cos climbing social ladder means gaining more fans. The problem is, there is no ladder in this context.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by Dollyak(f): 6:41pm On May 24, 2018
Houseofglam7:
I can see the reason why a lot of Nigerians bleach their skin. What a disturbing insight you have going on in your psych. So much insecurity.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by Misslynx(f): 6:41pm On May 24, 2018
anaton:
FamilyFirst!!

That means Mr eazi no follow!! grin

Dj Cuppy abeg eazi o jeje, take it slow the shade Mr eazi.
I think she did include him cas she called him bro.
Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by anitank(f): 6:45pm On May 24, 2018
trapQ:

This your analysis got me thinking about my life embarassed

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by anaton(m): 6:48pm On May 24, 2018
Misslynx:

I think she did include him cas she called him bro.

Bro as in friend zoning. grin
Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by holyfather(m): 6:49pm On May 24, 2018
trapQ:

This is how you guys promote nonsense.
Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by eliash: 6:58pm On May 24, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Guy u heartless..lwkmd o
Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 24, 2018
Teni is growing fat, not cool

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:01pm On May 24, 2018
Dollyak:

I can see the reason why a lot of Nigerians bleach their skin. What a disturbing insight you have going on in your psych. So much insecurity.

You wish I was Nigerian.
Now swerve angry
Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:02pm On May 24, 2018
EdwardRandy:

Lmao!! cheesy cheesy cheesy I was about asking the same question oo.. The guy black pass darkness

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by shomutuski(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2018
this mr eazi knee cap like dudu osun
Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by mayze: 7:05pm On May 24, 2018
package7:
These ladies are not intelligent at all, Is it all about showing their father's wealth...Party here and there.. ... Look here nothing last forever. Do something tangible jare.
Where has ur own intelligence taken you to?who told you they don't have businesses or investments in their respective names?just admire the picture and move on

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by imitateMe(m): 7:10pm On May 24, 2018
OfficialRasheed:
Why do we Yoruba's want to be fair like Igbos by force
Biafra..n spotted!
Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by vertueptime: 7:26pm On May 24, 2018
With that golden attachment we shall always identify dj cuppy
Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by FX(m): 7:27pm On May 24, 2018
findingmyself18:
very ugly daughters

they dont look like bllionaires
you have eyes but you can't see.
Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by NORSIYK(m): 7:28pm On May 24, 2018
trapQ:

Mr. lie mohamad Otedola is no longer a billionaire, he lost $1.3b in value remember?

Read more at:https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/recession-nigerian-mogul-femi-otedola-no-longer-a-billionaire-loses-1-3b-in-value/
Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by delib: 7:39pm On May 24, 2018
Re: DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) by sapeleboi(m): 7:50pm On May 24, 2018
no even meat for the rice self ,which kind people be dis cry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tega Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School In US: RMD & Wife Jumobi Support Son / Photos From Davido’s All White Birthday Party In Lagos / Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.