Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers (15799 Views)

Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) / Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets / Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by newsynews: 10:56am On May 24, 2018
Controversial OAP and leader of the free the sheeple movement, Daddy Freeze, appears to be losing fans and followers of his social media campaign. Recently,a stance he took on abortion has seen him come under criticism from some of his followers.

Reacting to a news whereby a 17 year old girl was raped by armed robbers, Daddy Freeze advised that the pregnancy should be aborted. He further advised that she should ignore counter advice from her Church and parents and proceed with getting rid of the pregnancy.

He wrote:

”Listen Guys, you own your body, not the church and not your parents, you own it!

This woman and any woman in a similar situation has the right to an abortion! ~FRZ”

A follower called Freeze out for supporting abortion and said he has lost his respect for the OAP for supporting such. But Freeze slammed the follower.

He wrote:

”@bro_temi please lose the respect, I don’t need respect from your kind. She should have an abortion it’s the right thing to do!”

https://www.kemifilani.com/2018/05/daddy-freeze-supports-abortion.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by alBHAGDADI: 10:57am On May 24, 2018
There goes the satanist some deceived fools are hoping on for the word of God.

Imagine him blatantly supporting abortion. No Church in the history of Christian has ever supported abortion. America is even currently working on ways to stop the evil act which was put in place by the league of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and Obama. All thanks to VP Mike Pence and the US evangelicals whom God is using to influence Trump.

This evil Freeze is advocating that the raped girl should go for abortion. I can assure you that if God should open the eyes of so many rich and famous people as to how their lineage came about, I'm very certain they will pee in their pants and praise Him. So many top and famous people in our society came from parents that were mad or cannibals. Some came from the lineage of a woman that was raped but refused to abort the baby. Who knows, some presidents of today might be from such stock. Yet, the products of such affairs have become successful in ways that their evil past has been erased.

Haven't we heard Cristiano Ronaldo's mother giving a testimony of how she almost aborted him while she was pregnant. Today, her decision not to do such is paying off. The son she didn't abort is now almost getting worshiped by children of women who never contemplated abortion. If she had aborted him, football as we know it today won't be interesting.

What about American rapper, The GAME? His mother also wanted to abort him. But today he is a famous star. I think there was even a lady whom many think was a prostitute in the lineage of Jesus Christ. Yet, we got the savior of the world through her lineage.

Freeze is here even telling the girl to not only ignore the advice of a Church whom Freeze claims to be trying to make perfect, but also that she should ignore her parents too. There goes your FRee The Goat movement leader.

What are the dangers of abortion? Killing an innocent life who desrves to enjoy this world regardless of whether its father is an armed robber.

What if the girl should lose her life? What will she tell God? She will tell God that Freeze said she should ignore the Church and her parents cos her body is her own. What happened to ''honor thy parents''? What happened to your body is yours but still ''the temple of God''?

Continue being fooled by a demonic cultist.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Deltayankeeboi: 11:11am On May 24, 2018
this idiot is only relevant on twitter and nairaland. useless man

17 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by itspzpics(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2018
Lol

Read this
Checkout This Hilarious Throwback Photo Of Falz 8yrs Ago Getting His Law Degree http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-this-hilarious-throwback-photo-of-falz-8yrs-ago-getting-his-law-degree/
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by newsynews: 1:00pm On May 24, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by bentlywills(m): 3:35pm On May 24, 2018
Abortion is a sin but the girl in question have to choose between her future n the pregnancy

She is too young to decide tho'
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Ayoswit(f): 3:36pm On May 24, 2018
This man has completely lost it

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by omocalabar(m): 3:36pm On May 24, 2018
Yes...I support freeze on this

76 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by chibike69: 3:36pm On May 24, 2018
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by tokrizy: 3:36pm On May 24, 2018
lemi nt say anything yet
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by SolutionMee: 3:37pm On May 24, 2018
cry

Let me answer this in a religious way

Abortion is supported by God but it is not stated on the written pages of the bible.

You are a Christian today because God adopted you as his child. For the Christian God to adopt you, another God must have aborted you. If God can support adoption am quite sure that he will as well support abortion.

Freeze is just a biblical genius and an exposed personality that has what it takes to transform Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by nellybadas: 3:37pm On May 24, 2018
To all those criticising Freeze. If your sister was raped & impregnated by boko haram, I guess you would love to have the baby. Bunch of hypocrites.!!!

Quote me and watch thunder transmission into your brain without omission.

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by NaijaMutant(f): 3:37pm On May 24, 2018
I laughed out loud whenever I hear freeze criticize pastors

I even laugh out louder over his idea to start up his own church online.

I do all these because I know that daddy freeze is morally bankrupt and has no spiritual pedestal to do what he is pretending to do undecided

Christianity was not founded on rationality and logic but by the demonstration of the power of God. undecided

Divinity over logic

26 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2018
Freeze, you dey madt o!

Na you den suppose don abort make den use your foetus appease Sango.

The innocent baby you're asking to be killed, what did it ever do to you?

Idiaaat!

Oti ya wèrè o!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by sollybaby(f): 3:38pm On May 24, 2018
He's right.. She should have an abortion..

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by sankky: 3:39pm On May 24, 2018
Watch as online hypocrites will come to give themselves the usual "holier than thou" bullshit. Freeze is a 1000% right and anyone who argues it should show us how many of his own sisters and daughters he/she encouraged to keep even ordinary teenage pregnancies not to talk of a pregnancy that is capable of ruining the life of d gal, d child & even d family. Show me a person born thru by an armed robber and I will take u serious.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by nairavsdollars(f): 3:39pm On May 24, 2018
Is he stylishly saying Linda Ikeji should abort?
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Daeylar(f): 3:39pm On May 24, 2018
All these people against abortion, I wonder if they will be the one to carry the baby in their womb, give birth, and then raise the child right.
Freeze is right. Her choice is most important.

LMAO at freeze saying the guy should take his respect back, grin
Clap back was strong.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 24, 2018
[s]
alBHAGDADI:

Imagine him blatantly supporting abortion. No Church in the history of Christian has ever supported abortion. America is even currently working on ways to stop the evil act which was put in place by the league of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and Obama. All thanks to VP Mike Pence and the US evangelicals whom God is using to influence Trump.

This evil Freeze is advocating that the raped girl should go for abortion. I can assure you that if God should open the eyes of so many rich and famous people as to how their lineage came about, I'm very certain they will pee in their pants and praise Him. So many top and famous people in our society came from parents that were mad or cannibals. Some came from the lineage of a woman that was raped but refused to abort the baby. Who knows, some presidents of today might be from such stock. Yet, the products of such affairs have become successful in ways that their evil past has been erased.

Haven't we heard Cristiano Ronaldo's mother giving a testimony of how she almost aborted him while she was pregnant. Today, her decision not to do such is paying off. The son she didn't abort is now almost getting worshiped by children of women who never contemplated abortion. If she had aborted him, football as we know it today won't be interesting.

What about American rapper, The GAME? His mother also wanted to abort him. But today he is a famous star. I think there was even a lady whom many think was a prostitute in the lineage of Jesus Christ. Yet, we got the savior of the world through her lineage.

Freeze is here even telling the girl to not only ignore the advice of a Church whom Freeze claims to be trying to make perfect, but also that she should ignore her parents too. There goes your FRee The Goat movement leader.

What are the dangers of abortion? Killing an innocent life who desrves to enjoy this world regardless of whether its father is an armed robber.

What if the girl should lose her life? What will she tell God? She will tell God that Freeze said she should ignore the Church and her parents cos her body is her own. What happened to ''honor thy parents''? What happened to your body is yours but still ''the temple of God''?

[/s]

Easier said than done. If armed robbers impregnate your wife or daughter you will allow them carry the baby because of one historical comic book brought by colonial masters. Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Daeylar(f): 3:40pm On May 24, 2018
What will she tell who?
Your so called God that was callous enough to watch and allow her to get raped by armed robbers. Traumatising on it's own, yet let her get pregnant. More mental torture, Now she has to choose between raising a child of rape or aborting her child.

Is it that same god? undecided
Your God better go and sit down somewhere.

alBHAGDADI:

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 24, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

To hell with the fvcking church... If your daughter gets raped by an armed robber would you allow her to bring to term.. Fvck that!!!!
What kind of a parent would want their child to forever live with this trauma.. Getting raped by a hoodlum and having to be a single mother... How is she going to explain that to any future partner she meets... You lot criticizing her must be fvcking mad.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by safarigirl(f): 3:40pm On May 24, 2018
If she wants to abort, let her abort.

It is better to abort that child, than for her to give birth and then look at the child with hate in her heart. She may even end up abusing the child for the sins of the father

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by toyinjimoh(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2018
I support freeze on this because if she gives birth to the baby she will be sad each and every time she look d baby and remember how she was ganged raped...the stigma will affect d child, on the other hand abortion is a sin and also dangerous may God lead her thru..so pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by humblenature: 3:41pm On May 24, 2018
lipsrsealed

"Can you allow your own daughter carry a pregnancy for a robber that killed your wife and shot your leg before raping her??

Hmm.. Before you answer any question in this life, think it over and put yourself in the shoes.

We are human and there is only much we can do or take in impossible situations like these.

My take?? Yes, daddy freeze is right

14 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:41pm On May 24, 2018
I don`t think abortions are good things. But in this case and all cases the woman has a right as to whether she wants to keep the baby or not. What she should do is that she should see a doctor who will give her Medical advice and not sentimental and religious bullshit.
Ultimately the choice is hers and if she chooses to abort, Heaven will not crash into earth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Donald3d(m): 3:41pm On May 24, 2018
What happened to pregnancy prevention pills ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele At Kate Henshaw's Book Launch / Iyanya On BBC’s “Focus On Africa” / Uche Jumbo Covers "House Of Maliq Magazine"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.