Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,993 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers (15823 Views)

Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) / Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets / Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by dalaman: 4:08pm On May 24, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

There goes the satanist some deceived fools are hoping on for the word of God.

Imagine him blatantly supporting abortion. No Church in the history of Christian has ever supported abortion. America is even currently working on ways to stop the evil act which was put in place by the league of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and Obama. All thanks to VP Mike Pence and the US evangelicals whom God is using to influence Trump.

This evil Freeze is advocating that the raped girl should go for abortion. I can assure you that if God should open the eyes of so many rich and famous people as to how their lineage came about, I'm very certain they will pee in their pants and praise Him. So many top and famous people in our society came from parents that were mad or cannibals. Some came from the lineage of a woman that was raped but refused to abort the baby. Who knows, some presidents of today might be from such stock. Yet, the products of such affairs have become successful in ways that their evil past has been erased.

Haven't we heard Cristiano Ronaldo's mother giving a testimony of how she almost aborted him while she was pregnant. Today, her decision not to do such is paying off. The son she didn't abort is now almost getting worshiped by children of women who never contemplated abortion. If she had aborted him, football as we know it today won't be interesting.

What about American rapper, The GAME? His mother also wanted to abort him. But today he is a famous star. I think there was even a lady whom many think was a prostitute in the lineage of Jesus Christ. Yet, we got the savior of the world through her lineage.

Freeze is here even telling the girl to not only ignore the advice of a Church whom Freeze claims to be trying to make perfect, but also that she should ignore her parents too. There goes your FRee The Goat movement leader.

What are the dangers of abortion? Killing an innocent life who desrves to enjoy this world regardless of whether its father is an armed robber.

What if the girl should lose her life? What will she tell God? She will tell God that Freeze said she should ignore the Church and her parents cos her body is her own. What happened to ''honor thy parents''? What happened to your body is yours but still ''the temple of God''?

Continue being fooled by a demonic cultist.

Shut up and stop talking anyhow! If 4 armed robbers gang rape your wife or mother (assuming she hasn't hit menopause yet), will you allow them to have the child?

Hypocrites like you will shout bible bible up and down but will quickly go and seriously encourage your own to do abortion behind closed doors.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by dalaman: 4:11pm On May 24, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

Till you make a valid point then uve not said anything.
He said people pregnant by armed robbers. The people you mentioned were they raped?
In as much as abortion is bad but bringing a child of an armed robbers which you don’t know they kinda traits he posses is worse.
Secondly there’s a probability that the woman may end up not loving the child due to the manner he/She came about because it brings back bad memories. That’s why you hear of parents maltreating their child.
It’s not every time you just type anything without viewing the angles

If he knows anything about reality he won't be spweing that nonsense.

Does he know what it means to be raped talk more of getting pregnant and keeping the baby? The baby will serve as a constant reminder of that horrific event and you won't be able to heal. Some crazy looney will just sit down somewhere and be talking about what he has no idea of.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by sanpipita(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"Can you allow your own daughter carry a pregnancy for a robber that killed your wife and shot your leg before raping her??

Hmm.. Before you answer any question in this life, think it over and put yourself in the shoes.

We are human and there is only much we can do or take in impossible situations like these.

My take?? Yes, daddy freeze is right

Ppl who are attacking freeze are same ppl who will demonize this girl for getting raped, they will even mock her and say she was enjoying to point her womb fertilized sperm of the rapists
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Omodua(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2018
Moral dilemma
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by ShawtCake(f): 4:25pm On May 24, 2018
SolutionMee:
cry

Let me answer this in a religious way

Abortion is supported by God but it is not stated on the written pages of the bible.

You are a Christian today because God adopted you as his child. For the Christian God to adopt you, another God must have aborted you. If God can support adoption am quite sure that he will as well support abortion.

Freeze is just a biblical genius and an exposed personality that has what it takes to transform Nigeria
werey!! Lmaooo
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Bluesearoll(m): 4:26pm On May 24, 2018
The best advice should be :Get tested, get treated for HIV /AIDS, STDs and to prevent unwanted pregnancy instead of ABORTION. Killing a soul non of us can create regardless of how it came to be is MURDEROUS
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Okoroawusa: 4:27pm On May 24, 2018
Donald3d:
What happened to pregnancy prevention pills ?
before or after the rape?
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by AngelicBeing: 4:27pm On May 24, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Imagine him blatantly supporting abortion. No Church in the history of Christian has ever supported abortion. America is even currently working on ways to stop the evil act which was put in place by the league of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and Obama. All thanks to VP Mike Pence and the US evangelicals whom God is using to influence Trump.

This evil Freeze is advocating that the raped girl should go for abortion. I can assure you that if God should open the eyes of so many rich and famous people as to how their lineage came about, I'm very certain they will pee in their pants and praise Him. So many top and famous people in our society came from parents that were mad or cannibals. Some came from the lineage of a woman that was raped but refused to abort the baby. Who knows, some presidents of today might be from such stock. Yet, the products of such affairs have become successful in ways that their evil past has been erased.

Haven't we heard Cristiano Ronaldo's mother giving a testimony of how she almost aborted him while she was pregnant. Today, her decision not to do such is paying off. The son she didn't abort is now almost getting worshiped by children of women who never contemplated abortion. If she had aborted him, football as we know it today won't be interesting.

What about American rapper, The GAME? His mother also wanted to abort him. But today he is a famous star. I think there was even a lady whom many think was a prostitute in the lineage of Jesus Christ. Yet, we got the savior of the world through her lineage.

Freeze is here even telling the girl to not only ignore the advice of a Church whom Freeze claims to be trying to make perfect, but also that she should ignore her parents too. There goes your FRee The Goat movement leader.

What are the dangers of abortion? Killing an innocent life who desrves to enjoy this world regardless of whether its father is an armed robber.

What if the girl should lose her life? What will she tell God? She will tell God that Freeze said she should ignore the Church and her parents cos her body is her own. What happened to ''honor thy parents''? What happened to your body is yours but still ''the temple of God''?

cool

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Donald3d(m): 4:29pm On May 24, 2018
Yewandequeen:
was she aware she would be raped? And not everyone is aware of such, she would v been so devastated and traumatized before even remembering to take such pill.
Gerrard59:

After someone has been raped?
RuthlessLeader post=67842663:

She was raped.
Do you have any information regarding the duration of her being raped and when it became public?

@Post: I agree with Freeze. Rape is one of the reasons that makes me support abortion.

I understand that, and I am not trying to be insensitive here, I am only giving an opinion.
A rape case by armed robbers that came to a home is not something that is hidden, the people around her should have known better, especially the grown ups, of course they were aware of the armed robbery since they were in the house too and possibly the rape.
Its should be standard procedure to take pregnacy prevention pills after being raped, and also emergency treatment for STD's , especially HIV(PEP)
I pray God helps her overcome the trauma

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by buskie13(m): 4:29pm On May 24, 2018
GoTV:
[s][/s]

Easier said than done. If armed robbers impregnate your wife or daughter you will allow them carry the baby because of one historical comic book brought by colonial masters. Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
if the book is a historical comic book, please tell me where do people go when they die, you must have a vast knowledge, I want to learn from you, thanks in anticipation
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Partnerbiz(f): 4:31pm On May 24, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Inasmuch as I am indifferent on this, your positions and cases cited are otiose given that those cases are mere exceptions.

For every C Ronaldo successful, there are one thousand Bin laden.

One wonders why the girl didn't take steps to prevent conception.
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Donald3d(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2018
Okoroawusa:

before or after the rape?
After
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Partnerbiz(f): 4:32pm On May 24, 2018
sankky:
Watch as online hypocrites will come to give themselves the usual "holier than thou" bullshit. Freeze is a 1000% right and anyone who argues it should show us how many of his own sisters and daughters he/she encouraged to keep even ordinary teenage pregnancies not to talk of a pregnancy that is capable of ruining the life of d gal, d child & even d family. Show me a person born thru by an armed robber and I will take u serious.

That freeze is one of the most intelligent Nigerians.

Inasmuch as I am indifferent here.
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by natanyin: 4:38pm On May 24, 2018
Donald3d:
What happened to pregnancy prevention pills ?
sir!!! did you read the post at all?
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 24, 2018
buskie13:
if the book is a historical comic book, please tell me where do people go when they die, you must have a vast knowledge, I want to learn from you, thanks in anticipation

If u can ask yourself where do cows and goats that we buy as meat go when they die, you will realize that religion is just invented to keep messes in check and captivate their minds.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Diso60090(m): 4:42pm On May 24, 2018
i hope they will tell the story to the child when he/she grow up that robbers came and raped your mother that's how you where born stupid country with confused people DF you are very right and always right

Komi abi kime keep your respeck to ya self
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by BlackManta(m): 4:48pm On May 24, 2018
Daeylar:
All these people against abortion, I wonder if they will be the one to carry the baby in their womb, give birth, and then raise the child right.
Freeze is right. Her choice is most important.

LMAO at freeze saying the guy should take his respect back, grin
Clap back was strong.

Most people are against abortion.
But no one wants to adopt or raise an unwanted baby.

That's the irony.

When the girl is pregnant they will encourage not to do abortion.
By the time the girl gives birth, the same people who advised her against abortion would disappear.

And the poor girl is left to carry her cross alone.
The child may end up as a begger on the streets cuz the mother is unable to take care of him.

I can tell you that some of the children you see begging on street are products of unwanted pregnancies.

If a girl is not capable of raising a child.
She should abort it.
It is better to abort that child than to bring him to the world to
suffer.

All these people screaming NO ABORTION.
Ask them how many unwanted kids have they taken off the streets and watch them go silent.

I support ABORTION, especially in the case of rape victims.

Hypocrites only know how to preach.
When the baby is born, you wont see them again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by TANKDESTROYER(m): 4:50pm On May 24, 2018
kingmexy1997:
grin grin cheesy grin Jesus!
LOl!!! the matter weak me!!!! see thinking... LOL
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by destinable(m): 4:52pm On May 24, 2018
kingmexy1997:
She can actually carry the child, deliver him/her and hand the baby to a fatherless babies home

Isn't what you are suggesting worst? Do you know what it feels like to grow up without parents? Belief should never trump logic.
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Nonnyno6: 4:59pm On May 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
this idiot is only relevant on twitter and nairaland. useless man
Why is he useless? Woke up you fool
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Nonnyno6: 5:03pm On May 24, 2018
GoTV:

If u can ask yourself where do cows and goats that we buy as meat go when they die, you will realize that religion is just invented to keep messes in check and captivate their minds.
Brother you just made my day. Good answer thank you

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Ellabae(f): 5:05pm On May 24, 2018
I agree with him on this. She should av an abortion. My opinion though.
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Donald3d(m): 5:06pm On May 24, 2018
natanyin:
sir!!! did you read the post at all?
I did sir/ma'am .
Is there any part you think I missed, kindly tell me
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 24, 2018
Nonnyno6:

Brother you just made my day. Good answer thank you

No mind the brain washed slaves
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Daeylar(f): 5:10pm On May 24, 2018
BlackManta:

Most people are against abortion.
But no one wants to adopt or raise an unwanted baby.

That's the irony.

When the girl is pregnant they will encourage not to do abortion.
By the time the girl gives birth, the same people who advised her against abortion would disappear.

And the poor girl is left to carry her cross alone.
The child may end up as a begger on the streets cuz the mother is unable to take care of him.

I can tell you that some of the children you see begging on street are products of unwanted pregnancies.

If a girl is not capable of raising a child.
She should abort it.
It is better to abort that child than to bring him to the world to
suffer.

All these people screaming NO ABORTION.
Ask them how many unwanted kids have they taken off the streets and watch them go silent.

I support ABORTION, especially in the case of rape victims.

Hypocrites only know how to preach.
When the baby is born, you wont see them again.

Exactly, the people who keep shouting no to abortion act as if it's spirits that are going to raise the child. I don't get it sometimes. Especially in this case. It's extremely insensitive of them. Instead of comforting a grieving girl who has to deal with rape and pregnancy. They are busy trying to impose their will on her. Sad. Even her mum is failing her at this time where she needs her mum most.

Better an aborted pregnancy, than a child born to parents who don't care or in this case of this girl, someone who has been raped and maybe cannot deal with the trauma of a baby gotten from rape.
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by sanpipita(m): 5:15pm On May 24, 2018
Daeylar:

Exactly, the people who keep shouting no to abortion act as if it's spirits that are going to raise the child. I don't get it sometimes. Especially in this case. It's extremely insensitive of them. Instead of comforting a grieving girl who has to deal with rape and pregnancy. They are busy trying to impose their will on her. Sad. Even her mum is failing her at this time where she needs her mum most.

Better an aborted pregnancy, than a child born to parents who don't care or in this case of this girl, someone who has been raped and maybe cannot deal with the trauma of a baby gotten from rape.

Struggle to be seen a moralist blocks some people's senses in Nigeria, as if its not in this country rape victims are victimized more than the rapists themselves, tomorrow these same people will traumatize not only the mother the child too
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by BlackManta(m): 5:21pm On May 24, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

How many unwanted babies have you adopted

How many unwanted children have you taken off the streets

All you care about is NO ABORTION.

But what happens next
What happens after the baby is born
What if the mother is poor and cannot give the child a good life
Are you ready to help the mother
Are you ready to take care of that child

Mind you, we are not dealing with prostitutes here.
We are talking about rape victims.

Let me brief you on the likely outcome if the child is not aborted.

1. The life of the mother is shatterd.

2. If she is a student, her education comes to a halt cuz she has a baby to take care of.

3. Those people who discouraged her from getting abortion will keep silent when the child is born.
They will abandon the mother to carry her cross alone.
Afterall it's not their child.

4. The child will become a contant reminder of the brutal rape.
Thus the mother will be passing through emotional trauma everyday.

5. If the mother is poor, the child will likely end us as a beggar on the street. A tout, a pickpocket etc.

6. The child will end up as an illiterate cuz the mother is too poor to send him to school.

7. The child will suffer along with the mother.

Unless YOU are ready to adopt that child and take care of him, the above listed will be his fate in life.

Some of the children you see begging on the street are products of unwanted pregnancy.

How many of them have you adopted
How many of them have you given a better life
How many of them have you sent to school

If you cannot take care of that child.
Then you have no right to tell the mother not to abort it.

It is better to abort that child than to bring him to the world to SUFFER.
We have so many unwanted children begging on the street.

We are in a time where people do family planning.
It is not advisable to have a child you cant take care of.

But you want RAPE VICTIMS to keep their baby.
You are out of your mind.

I bet you are one of those hypocrites who will disappear when the child is born.

A pro life is more concerned with quality of life.
Not just it's quantity.

If you cannot ensure QUALITY life for an unwanted baby.
Then you are doing a bad job as a pro life.

I SUPPORT ABORTION FOR RAPE VICTIMS.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by GoodMuyis(m): 5:33pm On May 24, 2018
teamsynergy:

and what If she dies during child birth?....

Chances of Maternity death is rare because it is natural process it it like 10/90
Abortion liken any of Surgical process are base on 50/50. She might as well get complication that may affect her in the future.

Morally, it is murder
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by Ladytemi(f): 5:33pm On May 24, 2018
All of you forming "Holier than thou" , if roles and situations were reversed and this poor girl was your own sister would really encourage her to keep the pregnancy. Why because of religion should some live a life or constant torment. You people would rather she have a baby that she will forever hate and not be able to connect on a truly motherly level with, which then brings child abuse and neglect. Not everyone is destined to become famous and this poor girl should not have to suffer.
I don't support abortions for being careless and engaging in sexual intercourse without proper protection but I support abortion when the pregnancy is as a result of rape.
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by GoodMuyis(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2018
BlackManta:

How many unwanted babies have you adopted

How many unwanted children have you taken off the streets

All you care about is NO ABORTION.

But what happens next

There are thousand who have parent and still suffer the same fate you outline.

Leave the baby's future for God, you cannot love creation more than the CREATOR.
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Abortion For Pregnant Girl Raped By Armed Robbers by GoodMuyis(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2018
Ladytemi:
All of you forming "Holier than thou" , if roles and situations were reversed and this poor girl was your own sister would really encourage her to keep the pregnancy. Why because of religion should some live a life or constant torment. You people would rather she have a baby that she will forever hate and not be able to connect on a truly motherly level with, which then brings child abuse and neglect. Not everyone is destined to become famous and this poor girl should not have to suffer.
I don't support abortions for being careless and engaging in sexual intercourse without proper protection but I support abortion when the pregnancy is as a result of rape.

Why would you want an unborn baby be denied the RIGHT to live?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christabel Iwuala Weds John In Benin (Photos) / Actor Tayo Amokade AKA Ijebu And Beautiful Wife Stun In Matching Outfit (photo) / Nairalander Pictured With Yul Edochie (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.