Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Lagos Commissions Eight New Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lagos Commissions Eight New Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers (13008 Views)

❗️Call Me For Your Computerised Car Inspection In Ibadan And Lagos❗️ / Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo / 10 Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers In Lagos And Their Addresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Commissions Eight New Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 24, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

waste of public funds.....

The question is how many motor vehicles including danfo that ply Lagos roads are actually road worthy?

As far as Nigerian remains a dumping ground for over-used and accidental cars from other parts of the world......a large numbers of the vehicles plying Lagos will not be road-worthy

New Jersey had to relax inspection standards. It was a major inconvenience to the public as otherwise healthy vehicles failed for engine check light.

Even in the US the government has very few inspection stations and have had to license private Inspection facilities.

The facilities in Lagos will fall way short of the 80 cars a day. Each inspection will take 20 minutes minimum. The facility in the picture has at best 4 Bay stations for each inspection.

Waste of money.

Another "I see am for abroad "wrong priority project that Nigerian governors have fallen in love with.
Re: Lagos Commissions Eight New Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers by IRALIFE(f): 12:19pm On May 24, 2018
Hi Autojosh. Would you like to write articles for a magazine about cars for a fee? It's an international magazine I think you could check out if interested. Check www.freelancewriting.com/jobs it out here.
Re: Lagos Commissions Eight New Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers by stevio(m): 1:15pm On May 24, 2018
This is my WhatsApp number-07011130886
HazzanTazzan:
EKo oni baje

Rather than spend about 100k on this size of 4D gadget wall panels, won't you rather spend 30k on this?

You can be creative with it and make your desired designs on your wall:

Easy to fix ;

WhatsApp now
Re: Lagos Commissions Eight New Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers by helpishere(m): 1:54pm On May 24, 2018
SmartToyota:
Great infrastructural ideas have always been carried out in our dear country but the maintenance has always killed us. This is a nice development, kudos to lagos state government.
It is not the structures that matters but the compliance. Are people not still getting the certificate without inspection? I had thought that the op will show us the pictures of the new centers but he did not and that means he was not there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Commissions Eight New Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2018
Please check our signature in blue colour here just below this post to see if our service is of interest to you and click on the WhatsApp link to chat us directly
Re: Lagos Commissions Eight New Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers by chisure: 2:10pm On May 24, 2018
Beautiful Lagos.
Re: Lagos Commissions Eight New Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers by olabodeapex: 2:30pm On May 24, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
EKo oni baje

Rather than spend about 100k on this size of 4D gadget wall panels, won't you rather spend 30k on this?

You can be creative with it and make your desired designs on your wall:

Easy to fix ;

WhatsApp now

can you teach me this job please?
Re: Lagos Commissions Eight New Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers by winnah(f): 2:42pm On May 24, 2018
stefanweeks:
Eko

Lagos suppose dey compete with South Africa

well said.
it leave me wondering are lagos state governor not a Nigerian. they think differently and act differently. other state leaders should wake up
Re: Lagos Commissions Eight New Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers by seguno2: 2:45pm On May 24, 2018
stefanweeks:
Eko

Lagos suppose dey compete with South Africa

Because Lagos state has light rail, 24/7 electricity, water, good roads etc like SA
Re: Lagos Commissions Eight New Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers by uuzba(m): 3:00pm On May 24, 2018
SmartToyota:
Great infrastructural ideas have always been carried out in our dear country but the maintenance has always killed us. This is a nice development, kudos to lagos state government.

We don't manufacture circuit boards or detailed electronic components. Power supply not steady. Plus being South of the Sahara Desert, we have DUST in the air.
Dust + Electronics = malfunction.
-
I once lived in a European country.
ZERO dust. As per Nothing.
Look on top of the table for 1 month, No single dust settled there.
Why won't their own electronics ( especially CD players) last longer for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Commissions Eight New Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers by stefanweeks: 3:13pm On May 24, 2018
seguno2:

Because Lagos state has light rail, 24/7 electricity, water, good roads etc like SA

Ask ur landlord, he might know better.
Re: Lagos Commissions Eight New Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers by loomer: 3:38pm On May 24, 2018
must they add "computerized"?
Re: Lagos Commissions Eight New Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers by VehicleUnit: 2:58am On May 25, 2018
this is really a good move by the state gov't. more regularization such as this will enable the state & Nigeria in general move to the neccessary global standard.

its not a good ideal to just watch all sectors in Nigeria un-regulated. i only hope that Lagos vehicle owners should comply with this and visit the centers for the inspection tasks. its the right move in the right direction !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Rivian All-electric SUV That Boasts A Better Mileage Than Tesla's Model X / France To Ban All Petrol And Diesel Vehicles And Every Oil Products By 2040 / How To Prepare Your Vehicle For Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.