Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. (10238 Views)

Naira Depreciates To N1,305/$ In Parallel Market / We Buy From Amazon At 300/$ And Deliver In 14 Working Days / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
Place your order on amazon at rate #300/$ for any item you want to purchase on Amazon.

The procedures are very simple as a outlined above in previous posts.
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Let's help you checkout on any items on Amazon Ladies and Gentlemen men..

We here for you anytime anyday for your requests and inquiries. ..
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
Good offers such as this aren't meant to pass us by..

We help you afford the luxuries on Amazon at discounted rate of #300/$
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
We also handle shipments of purchased items from Usa to Nigeria
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
Do you want to make any inquiries regarding our services ,pls feel free to contact is via the whatsapp contact in our signature. You can also can also place a call if you want to.

The fact remains that we are available to tend to your needs or enquiries.
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:04am On Jun 11, 2018
Goods coming in. Pls, just place your link in here and get your estimate.
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:26am On Jun 11, 2018
Place your order on amazon at rate #300/$ for any item you want to purchase on Amazon.

The procedures are very simple as a outlined above in previous posts.
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:30am On Jun 11, 2018
We are still accepting orders on Amazon.. at rate #300 / $. All you need do it Dm us and send us your link while you wait for estimates

Your satisfaction is our own priority
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by NowisGod109(f): 9:46am On Jun 11, 2018
benjsniper33:
TGIF...

Friday is a time to relax
Friday is a time to be happy
Friday is a time to appreciate the Works of our Hands
Friday is a time to ponder of what we need for to buy for next week.
Friday is the best time to shop online,

Let's help you check out of any item on Amazon at rate #300 / $ and shipment of items from USA to Nigeria at $4.2/ lbs..

Do you also ship items from USA to Nigeria and what's your USA addy
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
NowisGod109:

Do you also ship items from USA to Nigeria and what's your USA addy

Yes we ship from USA to Nigeria,
Our address is at Folcroft, California.

Pls message us via our whatsapp handle in our signature
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 8:06am On Jun 12, 2018
I OFFER AMAZON CHECKOUTS ON ITEMS ON AMAZON AT RATE $300/#

Just go ahead and post your link and get your estimates. Your items will be safely delivered to you without any issues.

The whole process of purchase on Amazon and delivery in Nigeria takes 2 WEEKS.
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 8:08am On Jun 12, 2018
I understand that there are TRUST issues in the country and that dealing with someone you don't know is very risky especially in a country like this with a biting degree of corruption, greed and hardship.
Now I know that considering these factors in mind most if you will be scared of dealing with me due to my very cheap offer but here is it.

There is no cause for alarm. All you need do is to drop your Amazon links of product of your choice and get you estimate. Your payments and orders are safe.

Anyone who pays will be quoted on the tread and once the item is purchased he/she gets a checkout screenshot.

So let's go people. Post your Amazon links and have your items checkout at rate #300 / $.
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 8:17am On Jun 12, 2018
Hello and good morning ladies and a Gentlemen, there is a current upgrade going on in the Nigerian Customs and this latest development is leading to delay in clearance of items shipped from the USA to Nigeria.
Numerous meetings has been held to this effect but the outcome hasn't been decisive thus far.
This implies that if you want to order for the shipping of your items from USA to Nigeria , note that there is going to be a little delay due to no fault of ours but due to the activities Of Nigerian Customs Services.
Pls bear with us , we hope the Nigerian Customs comes to a decisive conclusion and resume their duty as soon as possible. Thanks
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
Still accepting orders on Amazon. Make your orders known to us. We help checkout at rate #300 / $. .
All you need do it contact us and send us the url that leads to the item you want to purchase on Amazon.
We'll respond by confirming the url and sending you the estimated including the shipping cost of the item.

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2018

Just go ahead and post your link and get your estimates. Your items will be safely delivered to you without any issues.

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
we still accept checkouts on Amazon at rate #300/$.. dm or chat us up for more information
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
we are available 27/4 and our checkout is immediate...

NO WASTING OF PRECIOUS TIME
NO EXCUSES..
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:49am On Jun 13, 2018
Order for any items on Amazon at rate #300/$.
Shipping takes two weeks from USA to Nigeria.

All you need to do is to go on Amazon, search the item you want to purchase on Amazon. Then send me the link of the item via whatsapp (Dm me via Signature)
I will then respond by giving you the estimates of item price using rate #300/$ and then the shipping cost of the item to Nigeria.

Dm my sig and post your Amazon product link.
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:51am On Jun 13, 2018
Still accepting Amazon checkouts at rate #300 / $. .
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:52am On Jun 13, 2018
Knack us with your Amazon links and get your estimates in a flash..
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:54am On Jun 13, 2018
Shipping of item from USA to Nigeria takes 2 weeks .
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:46am On Jun 14, 2018
Still accepting checkout orders on Amazon at rate #300 / $

Pls make your requests known to us now
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:47am On Jun 14, 2018
Make your request known to us now
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2018
Our contact information is available in our signature for more enquiries or service requests
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2018

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thanks for patronizing us. We are still accepting checkout orders on Amazon. Dm us and place your requests now.

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
Still accepting checkout orders on Amazon. .Make your own orders now
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
Make you orders now people.
My rate is okay,
My checkout is at lighting speed
I also update my clients accordingly on the progress on their item.
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 1:33am On Jun 16, 2018
hello people, i am still accepting checkout orders on amazon.
Place your request now
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 1:34am On Jun 16, 2018
Order for any items on Amazon at rate #300/$.
Shipping takes two weeks from USA to Nigeria.

All you need to do is to go on Amazon, search the item you want to purchase on Amazon. Then send me the link of the item via whatsapp (Dm me via Signature)
I will then respond by giving you the estimates of item price using rate #300/$ and then the shipping cost of the item to Nigeria.

Dm my sig and post your Amazon product link.
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by shedyman: 1:35am On Jun 16, 2018
Could you help me with estimates for the below. Shipping to Abuja.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005CWIVYI/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1_1_1?smid=AKZMCWIYNER20&psc=1
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 2:15am On Jun 16, 2018
shedyman:
Could you help me with estimates for the below. Shipping to Abuja.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005CWIVYI/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1_1_1?smid=AKZMCWIYNER20&psc=1

Thanks for replying us sir. Sir can you pls message us on whatsapp link via our signature in order to get your estimates sir..

Here again is our whatsapp number 07064632980. Pls message us and get your estimate sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Setting Up A Computer Business Centre In Lagos / Chinedu Echeruo Sells Hopstop.com To Apple For $1 Billion / IMF Cuts Nigeria Growth Forecast Yet Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.