Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

The Millionaire Farmer, Offer Niger Delta University Students Free Training - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Millionaire Farmer, Offer Niger Delta University Students Free Training (509 Views)

O-range Cyber Security & Training Services Ltd Grants Students Free Cybersecurit / 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam / 2 Usmanu Danfodiyo University Students Die In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Millionaire Farmer, Offer Niger Delta University Students Free Training by COTHEBEST(m): 12:25pm On May 24, 2018
The founder of Millionaire Farms Ltd, an agricultural company fully registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria, a 25 years of age, Okorode Christian, has offered a great opportunity to students of the Niger Delta University in the agricultural sector.
Below is his speech.
=============================================

This is strictly for Niger Delta University Students.

I am deeply concerned about the crisis rocking the Niger Delta University because NDU is like a family to me, my success story won't be complete without mentioning this prestigious school.

No matter what is happening, NDU is still a prestigious school considering the calibre of students/people it has produced.

For weeks now the gate of the University has been under lock and key, academic activities has been shot down and among those that are deeply suffering from all the drama are the students.

So this write up is basically for the students of Niger Delta University.

I am deeply aware that majority of the students are currently at home doing nothing! Wake up, eat and sleep.
Unfortunately, this is the circumstance that most of them are in. This can lead to crime and other vices in the society.

Rather than allow the government and the university authority waste your precious time and destiny, I want to give you an opportunity of a life time.

My team and I are offering to train 20 Students from Niger Delta University on agriculture and agribusiness. This is a practical training that will be held in our plantain plantation.

Also, you can volunteer to work with us and gain practical experience to set up your own farm and start making reasonable profit from your farm and agribusiness.

Please be wise, don't waste your time sitting at home doing nothing to help your destiny.

If you are interested in this offer, type "I am interested" in the comment box.

Myself or a team member from Millionaire Farms Ltd will reach out to you for further information.
Better still, send a WhatsApp message to 07039882313 or 07030423096

PS: This is only for serious minded individuals. This offer is absolutely free with terms and conditions.

The plantain plantation is located in Bayelsa State where the training will take place.

Please do well to share this post.
Thanks

Okorode Christian
Chief Farmer, Millionaire Farms Ltd.

#MillionaireFarmer #CoTheBestInternational #Strive

Re: The Millionaire Farmer, Offer Niger Delta University Students Free Training by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 24, 2018
I am interested kosuoweiphebe@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

When A Nigerian Man Prays / See This Nepaless Iron Created By A Nigerian Youth / Tinubu’s Alphabeta Consulting Firm In Alleged Money Laundering Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.