Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Makeup Artist Transforms Burn Survivor Which Left Her In Tears (photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Artist Transforms Burn Survivor Which Left Her In Tears (photos) (846 Views)

Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill / Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day / Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Artist Transforms Burn Survivor Which Left Her In Tears (photos) by trendysturvs(f): 1:54pm On May 24, 2018
A makeup artist has shared the amazing transformation of a burn survivor who passes by her studio on her way to school and watched as they worked. She decided to give the young lady a makeover. She wrote:
Little Daniella  
My new friend. when Daniella was just 6years old she was sleeping with her younger brothers when the candle fell on the rug.as a 6year old without their parents around there was nothing she could do. She lost one of her brothers in the fire.... but her mum suffered it more. She lost it all including her marriage .
Daniella passes by my studio with her school friends & she stands outside my studio most times to watch us work so i & my students decided to give her a makeover &she loved it. She was smiling & crying when she looked at herself in d mirror after the makeover. 

See more photos below: https://tsb.com.ng/2018/05/makeup-artist-transforms-burn-survivor-which-left-her-in-tears-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Leather Winter Jacket Available For Sale / 1st Student Designers Fashion Show / Agbani Darego In The February 2011 Issue Of Essence Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.