Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill (59503 Views)

Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) / Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day / Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Towncrier247: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2019
Ifeoluwa Alonge, a young Nigerian graduate has wowed many with her unique and humanitarian approach to the art of Make-up.

Ifeoluwa who finished from the English department of the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, but uses are natural talent for make-up artistry to earn a living has demonstrated her passion not only in putting smiles on the face of every woman, but importantly those going through difficulties.

In a rare feat, the beautiful, ebony dark lady, through her foundation called the Beautiful As you Are (BAYA) foundation has been given a complete makeup, hair, outfit makeover to women living with disabilities, deformities or with sickly diagnosis just to remind them that they are "beautiful just as they are".

"We go to them with makeup artists, stylists etc, hold the makeup session, take pictures, print and frame the pictures and then give back to the women to serve as a constant reminder that no matter what they are experiencing, they are beautiful and should keep their heads up high", explained Ifeoluwa, the Creative Director of Gleemakeovers.

She speaks further; "We go as far as meeting up with people living with downsyndrome and even cancer. I also love to empower young girls the best ways that i can and my life goal is to die empty of all the potential bestowed on me by God."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T89BL1c-4O0

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2019/06/awesome-nigerian-make-up-artist.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Towncrier247: 11:36am On Jun 06, 2019
The first photo above and last photo below are Ifeoluwa's

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by MiaB(f): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
we have some really kind hearted people

245 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by donbachi(m): 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
Pls,dis goes to all naija guys...always carry bottle water with you...any girl you meet give her d water to wash her face..nice work though.

166 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by itspzpics(m): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
Wow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
BEAUTIFUL

1 Like

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by spafu(m): 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ok
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
embarassed
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by hisexcellency34: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
Pls Sponge, help us transform this man too

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by YorubaWarrior: 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
Great job indeed... God bless her heart! cool

7 Likes

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by rusher14: 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
Very good.
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by oluwasegun007(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
You Don try....

Anyone wanna go on a date
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by martineverest(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
beautiful and lovely
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by timmilehin(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
Wetin dey cause this down syndrome?

6 Likes

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by landmark86: 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
Abeg when will u transform Oshiomhole?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Xinzu: 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
Let me not talk.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by YorubaWarrior: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
timmilehin:
Wetin dey cause this down syndrome?

You have a smart phone or computer to come on here... Just ask google for god's sake! angry

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by ItsJagaban: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
I and Awele attended the same Primary School..
Life wasn't so easy for her.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by loomer: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
Pretty nice
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Englishgold: 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
I was angry before, but these faces here can make u laugh away your worries for a while

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
Wow, I love this. The smiles and pride on their faces melt my heart.
God bless that lady painter for helping those ladies realize their worth and dignities.

8 Likes

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Mariangeles(f): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
Wow!
Beautiful innovation !
Nice one from the lady .
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by lonelydora: 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
Good one
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by kelvine(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2019
Can you message me her no. I want to give her some support.

ItsJagaban:
I and Awele attended the same Primary School..
Life wasn't so easy for her.
Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2019
She put smiles on their faces.
Awesome!

1 Like

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by tillaman(m): 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
This is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill by AmNuhRegular(m): 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
Soo nice that she did all this. God bless her

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Barber Is A Magician (Photo) / Lady Asks Hairstylist For A Particular Hairstyle, But Got This (photo) / Abdulateef Titilope Kawiyat, Miss Kogi Gets 1997 Model Volks Wagen Star Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.