Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) (37570 Views)

Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) / 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by dontbothermuch: 4:26pm On May 24, 2018
I hated Jungle Justice until I was a victim of a bloody robbery attack.

They beat me to a pulp & raped my friend in turn.

I support jungle Justice, if and only if he is a bloody & heartless thief

1 Like

Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by ajl: 4:27pm On May 24, 2018
Lonestar124:
Good riddance.... Civilization has nothing to render in these, if surely he is caught stealing.

I stand with jungle justice!

I am almost going to say that what you wish come up against you as I know of people who were wrongly or mistakenly accused of a crime, and were burnt to death. You are less of a human and do not deserve to be one.
Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by kabawa(m): 4:28pm On May 24, 2018
That young man wearing black is a potential killer
See women with children at home looking like it's a bush meat waiting for their share tufiakwa .Say no to jungle justice cry
Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by tokrizy: 4:28pm On May 24, 2018
Lonestar124:
Good riddance.... Civilization has nothing to render in these, if surely he is caught stealing.

Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by computerglobal(m): 4:29pm On May 24, 2018
neweraomo:
Suya grin

Is this all u have to say
Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by millomaniac: 4:32pm On May 24, 2018
Meanwhile in another part of the country some people are praying for people that commited same offence undecided
Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Okezedan(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2018
Why kill him When everybody is a potential thief in this country? I swear dz country do tire mhe
Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by fluffylarose: 4:37pm On May 24, 2018
This is so barbaric.
Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Dnimaa(m): 4:38pm On May 24, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]Sometimes, I feel dumb to make response to scenerios of this kind seeing what these guys (robbers) do to people just to take possession of someone's property. Our society needs mindset changing orientation. How do we strive positively in a society of greediness, selfishness, hatred etc. I have said before and will continue to say that our problem is NOT & NEVER the government but ourselves. Until We Think Aright, We Can't Live Right In Our Society Of Equal Rights!
Join the Right Orientation Movement today and together we make our society evil free...
Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by leocollins(m): 4:39pm On May 24, 2018
handsomeyinka:

It might be your turn someday....

bros yu don't have to say that, he is not an armed robber besides I don't support jungle justice and I don't want anybody to be killed that way not even my enemy..
Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by redsun(m): 4:44pm On May 24, 2018
Over mere motorcycle. Just because the country lack the intelligence to proliferate the make and use of machines,people just go to the extreme to protect their junk.

Even a good insurance system that covers losses and damages.could soften people's murderous regards for mundane things like motorised vehicles. It is such a primitive, untamed and chaotic world out there.
Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 24, 2018
gidgiddy:
African barbarians!

In the 21st century, a human being who claims to be civilised will still be beating up, undressing and burning criminal suspects!

When will Africans and Nigerians ever become civilised? How many times have criminals been beating up, stripped and burnt in civilised countries such as Germany, Britain, France or America?

This is why the white man says that the Blackman has the mentality of a Chimpanzee.

Only a barbaric, uncivilized savage will still be participating in jungle justice in these modern times

It is times like this that I'm truly ashamed to be an African

100 percent supported... How can we be comfortable lynching our own brothers and sisters in public in 2018.
Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by LZAA: 4:58pm On May 24, 2018
gidgiddy:
African barbarians!

In the 21st century, a human being who claims to be civilised will still be beating up, undressing and burning criminal suspects!

When will Africans and Nigerians ever become civilised? How many times have criminals been beating up, stripped and burnt in civilised countries such as Germany, Britain, France or America?

This is why the white man says that the Blackman has the mentality of a Chimpanzee.

Only a barbaric, uncivilized savage will still be participating in jungle justice in these modern times

Well in the olden days all those countries practised lynching
Infact americans were lynching blacks in the 1940's
France invented the gullotine
Oh and if u are not proud to be african you're OYO
A functional police force and laws against lynching(fully enforced of course) will end this madness

1 Like

Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by maridrug(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2018
Lonestar124:

YOUR COMMENT SIGNIFIES YOU COULD JOIN THE AK-47 CARRY ABOUT HERDSMEN OR BOKO-HARAM. HEAR WHAT U JUST VOMITED...JUNGLE JUSTICE.

APOLOGIES IF I AM TOO DIRECT, BUT THINK 2CE B4 COMMENTING.
Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 24, 2018
MAY OUR SOUL REST IN PIECE
Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by hassantommy(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2018
Who be the thief who be the hunters
Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Viking007(m): 5:18pm On May 24, 2018
Lonestar124:

Seconded! I used to feel pity when I read such news not until I experienced first hand armed robbery some 3 years ago. You won't understand how deadly wicked this criminals can be. I support jungle justice and would even contribute money to buy the fuel & burn these savages.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 24, 2018
Viking007:
Seconded! I used to feel pity when I read such news not until I experienced first hand armed robbery some 3 years ago. You won't understand how deadly wicked this criminals can be. I support jungle justice and would even contribute money to buy the fuel & burn these savages.

gringringrin
Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Viking007(m): 5:30pm On May 24, 2018
JixNation:

gringringrin
cheesy I typed that comment with rage! Ready to pounce on any silly mention rebuking me. Alot of Nigerians don't know what it feels to be robbed, by rob I don't mean your neighborhood knife wielding thief. Real dangerously armed robbers, who can end your life in a second, this is why I don't really blame SARS, what they face made them become a nuisance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:33pm On May 24, 2018
nabiz:
Nigerians have lost confidence in the judiciary system. people prefer jungle justice because they dont trust fiduciary systems
Hw many times have they burn politicians who mutilate our common wealth....nonsense
Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Davkido2018: 5:47pm On May 24, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm.......... Very bad cry
Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by omoelerin1: 5:58pm On May 24, 2018
gidgiddy:
African barbarians!

Majority of Nigerians don't support this barbaric act anyway. However, you cannot totally rule out this kind of situation in a developing country like Nigeria, considering our level of development with high number of uncivilised, uninformed and poverty induced criminals compared to your glorified white men countries where system works.

This has nothing to do about being black or Africans, as you portray it. As far as I am concerned, that is an Inferiority complex! Whites are not much better while the blacks are not worst. Perhaps you don't read the history of the societies of the whites you are trying to glorify. Up to the end of last century, there were incidents of burning people alive in America, over minor offences. The worst is still happening presently.

The major reason for this in Nigeria is as a result of irresponsible government. Many don't believe in government. In fact, their belief is that the constituted authority is responsible for their plights, that they would be better off without government. So tell me how such people will have regard for law and order.
Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 5:59pm On May 24, 2018
LZAA:

Well in the olden days all those countries practised lynching
Infact americans were lynching blacks in the 1940's
France invented the gullotine
Oh and if u are not proud to be african you're OYO
A functional police force and laws against lynching(fully enforced of course) will end this madness

Are we still in.the 1940's? Are we still in the olden days? Is this not 2018? Over 150 years since the white man came, over a hundred years since Nigeria was created, people are still practicing the same barbaric jungle their fore-fathers practiced.

Tufia!
Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by killuminati(m): 6:06pm On May 24, 2018
Cannibalistic Hannibal cry
Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 24, 2018
gidgiddy:
African barbarians!

Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:07pm On May 24, 2018
@gidgiddy the mr civilized as long as justice is still perverted,im for jj
Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 24, 2018
robinso01:
what's now the different btw the herdsman and the people that burn d guy? I say no to jungle justice.
herdsmen kill for no reason but the people burn that guy for a reason
Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by famateu: 6:10pm On May 24, 2018
This is wrong
Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 6:14pm On May 24, 2018
omoelerin1:
Majority of Nigerians don't support this barbaric act anyway. However, you cannot totally rule out this kind of situation in a developing country like Nigeria, considering our level of development with high number of uncivilised, uninformed and poverty induced criminals compared to your glorified white men countries where system works.

This has nothing to do about being black or Africans, as you portray it. As far as I am concerned, that is an Inferiority complex! Whites are not much better while the blacks are not worst. Perhaps you don't read the history of the societies of the whites you are trying to glorify. Up to the end of last century, there were incidents of burning people alive in America, over minor offences. The worst is still happening presently.

The major reason for this in Nigeria is as a result of irresponsible government. Many don't believe in government. In fact, their belief is that the constituted authority is responsible for their plights, that they would be better off without government. So tell me how such people will have regard for law and order.

Africans are barbarians. Just look at how people are recording with their phone as a human being being stripped, beaten and burnt!

What sort of barbarians are Africans? What k8nd human being will be recording this sort of thing as if it is entertainment?

Chei!

Uwa nke a di egwu!

Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by LZAA: 6:19pm On May 24, 2018
gidgiddy:

Are we still in.the 1940's? Are we still in the olden days? Is this not 2018? Over 150 years since the white man came, over a hundred years since Nigeria was created, people are still practicing the same barbaric jungle their fore-fathers practiced.

Tufia!
Bro u said AFRICAN
Well lynchings occur in and are not limited to:
Egypt,libya,sudan,kenya heck even SA
Those countries did not become civilized overnight
That's the point i'm trying to make
Infact go to south america and see lynching
The difference like i said is adequate law enforcement and a functional police(the police here just exists they don't function)
Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by omoelerin1: 6:26pm On May 24, 2018
This reminds me of 31 December, 2006. Along Ikorodu Road, Jibowu/Fadeyi bus- stop. At about 10am, when 4 men were set ablaze like this over the allegation that they stole phone over night.
Meanwhile, the guys that carried out this dastardly act are not different from the people they burnt. They are all the same touts. Imagine in a broad day light, some people can pour petrol on others along the high way and set them on fire and no security agent challenged them.
I can remember how a filling station attendant at oando filling station, jibowu bus stop, filled a plastic bottle with petrol, threw it to one of the area boys on the road to pour it on the already burning man who was in terrible agony on the ground to increase the intensity of fire.

I think the reason for all this nonsense is because security agents fail to arrest those who are doing this barbaric act and make them face the wrath of the law.
Re: Robber Stripped Unclad, Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by omoelerin1: 6:31pm On May 24, 2018
gidgiddy:

Africans are barbarians. Just look at how people are recording with their phone as a human being being stripped, beaten and burnt!

What sort of barbarians are Africans? What k8nd human being will be recording this sort of thing as if it is entertainment?

Chei!

Uwa nke a di egwu!

Nonsense
Igbo and Inferiority complex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Gifts Late Alex Badeh's N4.6bn Property To VON (photos) / Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost / Suspected Phone Thief And POS Robber Set On Fire In Delta (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.