Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Trump Cancels Summit With North Korea Kim. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Cancels Summit With North Korea Kim. (796 Views)

China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden / North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit / Daimler Says It Has No Idea How North Korea's Kim Got His Mercedes Limos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Cancels Summit With North Korea Kim. by FX(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2018
Unpredictable Trump has cancelled his June 12 Summit with North Korea leader . Read the White House statement below

Re: Trump Cancels Summit With North Korea Kim. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:37pm On May 24, 2018
He was making too much rhetorics on the issue to the extent that mike pence made an unpleasant remark about NK and Nk fired back and now it has been cancelled.
I wonder who would call who to ask for another meeting between both nations.

1 Like

Re: Trump Cancels Summit With North Korea Kim. by Lucasbalo(m): 4:07pm On May 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
He was making too much rhetorics on the issue to the extent that mike pence made an unpleasant remark about NK and Nk fired back and now it has been cancelled.
Trump is a lost cause. He's as fake as a $3 Bill and most of the Americans that voted for him are having buyers remorse. He is a conman who pulled out when he found out that his scam wouldn't work on NK. I am waiting patiently for November 6 to send a message to The racist pig and the whole Republikkan Party.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Cancels Summit With North Korea Kim. by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 24, 2018
Look at the signature of Trump - looking like a 3year-old baby scribbling on a piece of paper. grin

We - the Amerikan labelled “Axis of Evil” are proud & happy that this trap called summit - designed primarily to arm-twist & subjugate North Korea into complete denuclearization - has failed.

If Amerika wants any Country to denuclearize, then Amerika & NATO should lead by example by first denuclearizing; otherwise, they can all go to their rightful abode - in hell!

This is neither “2003 in Iraq” nor “2011 in Libya”. This is 2018 where the eyes & minds of every freeborn in the world are opened to Amerika's treachery, terrorism, subversion & LIES - Bastards!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Cancels Summit With North Korea Kim. by abokibuhari: 5:07pm On May 24, 2018
Zoharariel:
Look at the signature of Trump - looking like a 3year-old baby scribbling on a piece of paper. grin

We - the Amerikan labelled “Axis of Evil” are proud & happy that this trap called summit - designed primarily to arm-twist & subjugate North Korea into complete denuclearization - has failed.

If Amerika wants any Country to denuclearize, then Amerika & NATO should lead by example by first denuclearizing; otherwise, they can all go to their rightful abode - in hell!

This is neither “2003 in Iraq” nor “2011 in Libya”. This is 2018 where the eyes & minds of every freeborn in the world are opened to Amerika's treachery, terrorism, subversion & LIES - Bastards!
Go to Gaza and spew thrash

Trump rules the world

1 Like

Re: Trump Cancels Summit With North Korea Kim. by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 24, 2018
abokibuhari:

Go to Gaza and spew thrash

Trump rules the world

Your brain must be filled with pus. What is the correlation between my post & gaza? Did you see Israel in my post?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Cancels Summit With North Korea Kim. by Lucasbalo(m): 5:28pm On May 24, 2018
Zoharariel:

Your brain must be filled with pus. What is the correlation between my post & gaza? Did you see Israel in my post?
I don't know the kind of voodoo the racist pig put on these brainstems here licking his Orange nuts. With guys like this big mouth, Nigeria has got a long way to go. I can't believe why they keep on celebrating a racist that called their country shiiithole. Sick dudes are ruining nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Trump Cancels Summit With North Korea Kim. by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:35am On May 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I was merely fooling around, nothing more. My main account was banned.

How are you, my Queen? Today is my birthday.
Re: Trump Cancels Summit With North Korea Kim. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:44am On May 26, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

I was merely fooling around, nothing more. My main account was banned.

How are you, my Queen? Today is my birthday.
I just find it hard to believe you,you don't seem to be true to your word.

Happy birthday,
May all the good things of life be at your doorstep.Evil eyes shall not see you,may you continue to grow in strength,wisdom,good health and all the good things life has to offer.

Good people and helpers shall locate you.May your heart desires become a reality for you happy birthday remain blessed.
Wishing you long life,prosperity,good health,progress,sound mind,peace and a fruitful life ahead.
Re: Trump Cancels Summit With North Korea Kim. by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I just find it hard to believe you,you don't seem to be true to your word.

Happy birthday,
May all the good things of life be at your doorstep.Evil eyes shall not see you,may you continue to grow in strength,wisdom,good health and all the good things life has to offer.

Good people and helpers shall locate you.May your heart desires become a reality for you happy birthday remain blessed.
Wishing you long life,prosperity,good health,progress,sound mind,peace and a fruitful life ahead.

Thank you, my love.

I am a far cry offline from what I am here. I don't flirt at all. I am even very quiet grin

I joke with a lot of females here but with you, it is different. You are very special to me.

1 Like

Re: Trump Cancels Summit With North Korea Kim. by obixcel(m): 10:14am On May 28, 2018
I saw this coming....but I believe the summit will still go on as scheduled. Kim insulted VP Pence and POTUS pulled the plug..He's not afraid to walk away from the table if need be, unlike Obama that was cowed in submission by China despite the insults at him. So far, as far as Asian politics is concerned, President Trump's foreign policy has excelled and done far better than his Predecessors.
Re: Trump Cancels Summit With North Korea Kim. by Lucasbalo(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2018
obixcel:
I saw this coming....but I believe the summit will still go on as scheduled. Kim insulted VP Pence and POTUS pulled the plug..He's not afraid to walk away from the table if need be, unlike Obama that was cowed in submission by China despite the insults at him. So far, as far as Asian politics is concerned, President Trump's foreign policy has excelled and done far better than his Predecessors.
Still drinking the Orange kool aid in your cave. Hot weather and humidity is turning your brain into a mush. Waiting for Trampy to deliver your independence to you. Boy call me when Trampy set you free since your a*s licking of Trampy is Numero Uno on Nairaland.
Re: Trump Cancels Summit With North Korea Kim. by stanech: 11:10am On May 29, 2018
obixcel:

cheesy

Trump is making them all look like idiots. Kim is now in a panic mode
Re: Trump Cancels Summit With North Korea Kim. by Lucasbalo(m): 1:53pm On May 29, 2018
stanech:

cheesy

Trump is making them all look like idiots. Kim is now in a panic mode
The rats are coming out of their caves. It must be hot and very humid in the cave. Welcome back from your third world cave.
Re: Trump Cancels Summit With North Korea Kim. by Naza25: 9:21am On Jun 01, 2018
Meeting is back on
Re: Trump Cancels Summit With North Korea Kim. by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 22, 2018
Zoharariel:

we share the same view on so many things.how can i meet you?
Where are you?cos i am in phc

(1) (Reply)

Iowa Grants Gun Permits To The Blind / Is Elizabeth Warrens Kitchen Ttchotchke A Racist Artifact From The 20th Century? / Rwanda From Genocide To Economic Prosperity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.