Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them (27508 Views)

How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / Jeff And Mackenzie Bezos Are Getting Divorced After 25 Years Of Marriage / 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by Mrnoniz(m): 5:20pm On May 24, 2018
cry
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by jaywhoco(m): 5:22pm On May 24, 2018
If you truly knew you wouldn't share it here
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 24, 2018
alphaconde:
the rich man is bold enough to do rituals but the poor man dont

Not all. Change your mindset bro. grin
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by Pesuzok(m): 5:35pm On May 24, 2018
I give the OP 10%

Your network is your networth.

The rich know the right people and have the right connection. The poor have tried all the OP mentioned and are still poor.
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by Finstar: 5:46pm On May 24, 2018
FX:
Who's gonna have one source of income? Who does that? You need many sources of income to become a rich man. I can confidently tell you that sports betting is one of them. And no source is a steady one. They always fluctuate. Every business in this world carries risk and so it's also akin to gambling. But when you spend your night to think through all these risks and find a way to reduce them to a certain extent, then you have struck gold. You will never have to work for any man. You will become free.

My friend, we're talking about business here, not gambling.
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by henrixx(m): 5:50pm On May 24, 2018
ezugegere:
The rich get richer because they can make use of opportunities that come their way. The poor gets poorer because even when they see opportunities, they don't have what it takes to grab it
this is the plain truth. Op just dey talk long stories
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 24, 2018
akeentech:

You are right! When you asked the poor man to pay little money to earn bigger one because of his poor mindset he won't be able to pay. but rich man is not afraid to take the risk.

I do tell people, with just 2k you can make money online using your phone. Some people to use 2k is their problem.
wetin concern rich man and 2k for investing

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 24, 2018
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 24, 2018
Bowwow11:
the truth is that the elite in Nigeria don't see the need to give the poor an opportunity to explore and discovered themselves!!!
they don't have to give the poor opportunities, the poor need to create their own opportunities

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 24, 2018
euniselfyahoo:
There is time for every thing. Those that are rich now it is their time to get rich. Remember the Bible says that God giveth power to make wealth.
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by bionixs: 6:07pm On May 24, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Which rich don't sleep undecided

Na sleep no sweet am sleep na
a poor man spotted
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by FX(m): 6:08pm On May 24, 2018
Finstar:

My friend, we're talking about business here, not gambling.
Go and do business and tell me which one does not have risk. Go and check statistics, Almost 90% of new businesses fail. The point we have to note is that only a few becomes successful in any business endeavor. Check all the businesses only a very few are successful in that line of business. So focus on the business ( which is also gambling) that your are more likely to succeed. All businesses are gambling if you don't understand it very well and don't have the required years of experience. Even with experience, you can still be a mediocre. Nothing is cast in stone.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by bionixs: 6:08pm On May 24, 2018
akeentech:

You are right! When you asked the poor man to pay little money to earn bigger one because of his poor mindset he won't be able to pay. but rich man is not afraid to take the risk.

I do tell people, with just 2k you can make money online using your phone. Some people to use 2k is their problem.
you wan start your own abi ?
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 24, 2018
is that all mtewwww. neeeeeeeeext!!!
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by mexzony: 6:33pm On May 24, 2018
akeentech:

What can one do with 2k.
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by moststylish(m): 6:41pm On May 24, 2018
FX:
what do you know about Naira bet and socially responsible companies. People are building houses and living a stable life from money made in sports betting and you are here talking trash. Because you have tried a few times and failed as a result of your inability to use your night time to map out a strategy to succeed in sports betting. If it is that simple, then the whole youths will be rich. That's what this thread all about. Use your night time to continue to think out a strategy and execute such strategies during the day time. If you bet on sports using the strategies the 99% of failed punters use every day, you will fail. Do something different from the rest of poor people, you will succeed. I may not have built mansions and bought exotic cars, but if I can strategically turn a $50 to $1000 within 4 months, then I can tell you that the future is very bright with my strategy. I'm waiting for them next season, I will replicate my strategy now with a bigger capital and I believe the sky will be my limit.
So go and think because making money is all about strategies. There is money every where for the thinking man. You don't need to mingle with any rich man to become rich in this internet generation.
brother pls can you teach me this your strategy
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by Unik3030: 6:43pm On May 24, 2018
FX:
what do you know about Naira bet and socially responsible companies. People are building houses and living a stable life from money made in sports betting and you are here talking trash. Because you have tried a few times and failed as a result of your inability to use your night time to map out a strategy to succeed in sports betting. If it is that simple, then the whole youths will be rich. That's what this thread all about. Use your night time to continue to think out a strategy and execute such strategies during the day time. If you bet on sports using the strategies the 99% of failed punters use every day, you will fail. Do something different from the rest of poor people, you will succeed. I may not have built mansions and bought exotic cars, but if I can strategically turn a $50 to $1000 within 4 months, then I can tell you that the future is very bright with my strategy. I'm waiting for them next season, I will replicate my strategy now with a bigger capital and I believe the sky will be my limit.
So go and think because making money is all about strategies. There is money every where for the thinking man. You don't need to mingle with any rich man to become rich in this internet generation.
u want to get rich with gamble right? just keep deceiving yourself
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by goldman777: 7:07pm On May 24, 2018
alphaconde:
Crazeman grin
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by KevMitnick: 7:24pm On May 24, 2018
The rich get richer because they love money and are greedy about it in a positive way. What I mean is that:
1. they don't spend recklessly,
2. they won't give away unless they are getting something back in return (something even bigger than they had given initially),
3. they are very deliberate in their relationship with people i.e they avoid leeches, and only make friends with other rich people, marrying off their children to each other.
4. to them every thing in life is a transaction; a trade by bater;
5. they think of themselves first (self love not selfish),
6. They are very ruthless in their dealings and decisions, they have no pity. They do not forgive.
7. They have mastered the art of kissing asses, the asses of richer people no matter how dirty the ass is.
8. They take risks
Will continue later...

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:30pm On May 24, 2018
To sum it all..

the rich always take RISK... if you can't take risk, you are not ready to leave the poverty level...
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by moneyadulttube: 7:48pm On May 24, 2018
The rich thinks long term while the poor thinks only for the present.
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:51pm On May 24, 2018
@number 4. No wonder I don't sleep oo, son na rich man i be..that is very good..
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by egopersonified(f): 7:59pm On May 24, 2018
You can have the money and connection and not know what to do with it (ever wondered that of all the highly connected and wealthy northerners, why dangote?) When the money isn't available, start that idea with what is available, might take you ten years to get there, while it takes the money bags six months. I always advise people to start small, learn the ropes, make mistakes, gain experience. Till you are in that business, all your proposals, projections,cost analysis, profits/losses are just fairy tales. Most importantly, be ready to modify ideas as you go along and ALWAYS, I insist, ALWAYS see obstacles as stepping stones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by olarid01: 8:09pm On May 24, 2018
Bowwow11:
the truth is that the elite in Nigeria don't see the need to give the poor an opportunity to explore and discovered themselves!!!

Forgive me for saying this, your statement is one of the biggest problem of the POOR.The VICTIM mentality, like someone owe you something, get this straight, NO ONE, I mean NOBODY owe you anything, not the rich guys around, not your rich relatives, not your rich friends, no one owe you anything.
So, if you wanna succeed bro, get that at the back of your mind and take control of your destiny, stop finding reasons why something won't work, stop blaming someone else for your misfortune..... shi t happens, life goes on.......
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by Zivaharry(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2018
I do all this....yet I'm still....

Very Rich.
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by anigold(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2018
alphaconde:
this one no follow at all..
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by hakeem26(m): 8:55pm On May 24, 2018
FX:
entrepreneurs don't play bet no short cut to success, u have to work for it. U may be winning now but u may also loss every thing at ones.
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by mosco11(m): 10:31pm On May 24, 2018
FX:
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by mosco11(m): 10:32pm On May 24, 2018
pls show me 1000$ way o
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by SirBunky85(m): 11:30pm On May 24, 2018
Factfinder1:
Op how much do you have ?? What'd your worth
and u expect him to tell u his worth ?
Re: 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them by bidapgloballink: 1:12am On May 25, 2018
FX:
Who's gonna have one source of income? Who does that? You need many sources of income to become a rich man. I can confidently tell you that sports betting is one of them. And no source is a steady one. They always fluctuate. Every business in this world carries risk and so it's also akin to gambling. But when you spend your night to think through all these risks and find a way to reduce them to a certain extent, then you have struck gold. You will never have to work for any man. You will become free.

You will not only become free, you will also become rich, life itself is RISK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Will Punish Banks, Importers Caught Round-tripping – Buhari / Standard Chartered Bank Warns Against Hoarding Of Dollars / Naira Crashes To N400/$1 At Parallel Market, Lowest Rate Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.