Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) (32651 Views)

Ebele Iyiegbu Launches Handbag Collection In Abuja Amidst Fanfare (Pictures) / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by Angelanest: 3:55pm On May 24, 2018
That's how big boys roll. Anambra born businessman and entrepreneur, Chief Obinna Iyiegbu, MD/CEO of Cubana Groups - has appreciated a director of his company; a showbiz promoter, Mr Paschal Chibuike Okechukwu popularly known as "Cubana Chief Priest" with a brand new 2018 LX570 car thanking him for his dedication and commitment to duty.

A father of two, Mr Paschal Okechukwu, Head of O'Town Baller, took to his social media handle to display the new car while praising his Boss and CEO for his magnanimity.

He shared on his IG account saying:

"My CEO @obi_cubana won’t stop surprising me....Brand New LX570 For The Empire, He Said ChiefPriest Let’s Up The Game...Thank You Lord....Thank You Boss #CubanaChiefPriest @ Cubana".

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/cubana-ceo-obinna-iyiegbu-suprises-senior-staff-chybike-with-lx570-car-gift.html

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 24, 2018
Forget!

IGBO AMAKA

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 24, 2018
Chai, Igbo man too get helping mind, if na afonja na to skullize his staff for money ritual

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 5:28pm On May 24, 2018
Igbo Amaka

Proudly 5%..

This is the reward for hardwork, diligence and loyalty.

Loyalty pays

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by Notasyouthink: 5:57pm On May 24, 2018
TarOrfeek:
Forget!

IGBO AMAKA
I thought igbos hate themselves grin cheesy
Afonjas and lies are like..

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 7:27pm On May 24, 2018
So, that guy is from Anambra?

I was impressed with the Cubana bar i saw at World Bank in Owerri.

12 Likes

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by MrAnele(m): 7:27pm On May 24, 2018
Anything that's too good to be true ...........
Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by EzeDiEgo1: 7:27pm On May 24, 2018

S3 must be involved

I know Anambra people very well

1 Like

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 7:27pm On May 24, 2018
Apart from Nigght club what does this Cubana group do?

3 Likes

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by grimandevil: 7:28pm On May 24, 2018
click like if you think, deeper lifers, mfm, lord's chosen... will not like this

1 Like

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:28pm On May 24, 2018
Ogwu ego ajoka.

Afonja wee HV high bp

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by adrian3000(m): 7:28pm On May 24, 2018
That staff should pray against accidents shocked

That is how some people boost their wealth grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 7:29pm On May 24, 2018
grin cheesy grin
O'boy ... this one na LEXUS LABIA MAJORA ... too bad cool cool

IGBO DIgodi BADinunu! grin cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by bobokeshington: 7:29pm On May 24, 2018
What a way to go! The reward of his hardwork & dedication....

This will change the attitudes of those who do eye service in that organization...

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by CryptoClub2018: 7:29pm On May 24, 2018
I want same for myself in Jesus name. Congrats Mr Chibuike and may God protect you always.

1 Like

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by MrAnele(m): 7:29pm On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
Sex must be involved
shey... they are both gays ba, just like you

h

21 Likes

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 7:29pm On May 24, 2018
Good one
Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 24, 2018
Nice ride
Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by zicoraads: 7:30pm On May 24, 2018
What else does he do for him apart from being a 'Director' in his company? wink

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 24, 2018
Very true
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Chai, Igbo man too get helping mind, if na afonja na to skullize his staff for money ritua

4 Likes

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 7:31pm On May 24, 2018
Congrats
Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:32pm On May 24, 2018
Na water proof be that?
Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by humblenature: 7:33pm On May 24, 2018
lipsrsealed

"May God remember you also today and may this Lexus car be a point of contact to all nairalanders reading this comment that your blessing will be far far greater than what man can comprehend in Jesus name.. AMEN..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 24, 2018
Now that's a good boss

I feel sorry for some bosses the way their workers will look at them tomorrow grin
Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by xreal: 7:35pm On May 24, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Chai, Igbo man too get helping mind, if na afonja na to skullize his staff for money ritual

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:35pm On May 24, 2018
Hm person nyash go don sufer.
Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 24, 2018
TarOrfeek:
Forget!

IGBO AMAKA
You can say that again. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by stonemasonn: 7:35pm On May 24, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Ogwu ego ajoka.

Afonja wee HV high bp
over motto..na wah oo
Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2018
grin Cubanna chief priest African Man Kudos to you.

Same way Jowizaza gave his PA a toyota Camry Today grin

But Obinna Iyiegbu you be King Shaaaa. Ao humble a dude

3 Likes

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 7:37pm On May 24, 2018
Ritualists!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customers Scam Banks With Fake Visas, Tickets For Forex / What's The Meaning Of These Symbols On Naira Notes / A Loggerhead With My Fiance Over Joint Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.