Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV (42542 Views)

Ebele Iyiegbu Launches Handbag Collection In Abuja Amidst Fanfare (Pictures) / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by correctbae: 7:32pm On May 24, 2018
That’s how big boys roll. Anambra born businessman and entrepreneur, Chief Obinna Iyiegbu, MD/CEO of Cubana Groups – has appreciated a director of his company; a showbiz promoter, Mr Paschal Chibuike Okechukwu popularly known as “Cubana Chief Priest” with a brand new 2018 LX570 car thanking him for his dedication and commitment to duty.

A father of two, Mr Paschal Okechukwu, Head of O’Town Baller, took to his social media handle to display the new car while praising his Boss and CEO for his magnanimity.

He shared on his IG account saying:
“My CEO @obi_cubana won’t stop surprising me….Brand New LX570 For The Empire, He Said ChiefPriest Let’s Up The Game…Thank You Lord….Thank You Boss #CubanaChiefPriest @ Cubana”.

https://correctbae.ng/2018/05/24/anambra-businessman-surprises-his-staff-with-latest-brand-new-lexus-suv/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by malificent(f): 7:36pm On May 24, 2018
Tear rubber grin grin. So Chief Priest doesn't own cubana?

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by Lazyreporta(m): 7:39pm On May 24, 2018
malificent:

As in en

Let me give Dominique one cheesy
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by correctbae: 7:50pm On May 24, 2018
lol
Lazyreporta:

As in en

Let me give Dominique one cheesy
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by dominique(f): 8:07pm On May 24, 2018
Lazyreporta:

As in en

Let me give Dominiue one cheesy

Thank you o. When should I be expecting? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by Metuh: 8:09pm On May 24, 2018
Igbo Amaka

Watch how brown roofers will come here to ask for the source of his wealth but praise dem Tinubu, Obanikoro, Buruji Kashamu e.t.c. grin

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by millionboi2: 8:10pm On May 24, 2018
Gay
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by Cornerstone2020(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2018
Oluwa pick my call when I am young

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by EmekaBlue(m): 8:11pm On May 24, 2018
cool Ogadimma for all of us

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by Essentials1(m): 8:11pm On May 24, 2018
This is the kind of boss most Nigerians are wishing for. A boss who really cares about his employees.

Looking For Capital For Your business Then Get It Now And Boost Your Business
www.smalllbusinessloans..com/2018/05/small-business-loan-websites-you.html

8 Likes

Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by stephenwa(m): 8:11pm On May 24, 2018
Make una wait my own is on the way shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by DatblackBoi(m): 8:12pm On May 24, 2018
Drive carefully

1 Like

Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by klenton(m): 8:13pm On May 24, 2018
now this is what i call a gift....not lindas 100k to that mad woman

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 24, 2018
I was actually thinking chief priest is the owner, Obi the manager.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by vertueptime: 8:13pm On May 24, 2018
E get one idiot wey go fit still come her come de ask for VIN number, nice ride, na just to tint it up remain

8 Likes

Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by room089: 8:14pm On May 24, 2018
Loyalty pays!

8 Likes

Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 24, 2018
malificent:

I am surprised too
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by Lazyreporta(m): 8:14pm On May 24, 2018
dominique:

Thank you o. When should I be expecting? cheesy

Once I get that appointment grin

5 Likes

Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by Thickcok01: 8:16pm On May 24, 2018
Ritual mood loading
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by oshe11: 8:17pm On May 24, 2018
I hope the Pussy of the Man's wife ain't paying for the carcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by olaoluwasaola(m): 8:18pm On May 24, 2018
can anyone connect to wt m finking!
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by demoBaba: 8:20pm On May 24, 2018
That's Fayose official car

7 Likes

Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by asawanathegreat(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2018
Now u don get money show ur face
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by kachi08(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2018
Ego amaka......igbo amaka!

11 Likes

Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by jaxxy(m): 8:26pm On May 24, 2018
That hotel is in my estate. D guy just completed it... Nice ride. Big thangs
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by obo389(m): 8:28pm On May 24, 2018
Are you guys not surprised this is the second time this news is hitting front page in less than an hour. undecided
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by Readonee35L(m): 8:28pm On May 24, 2018
Cubana chiefpriest opium
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by Aboguede(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2018
Price

1 Like

Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by tochyano2: 8:31pm On May 24, 2018
Lexus jeep.not suv tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

$300M BUA Sugar Factory In Kwara Is Nearing Completion. PHOTOS / Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World / Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.