Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Your Small Breasts Will Be Big When I Suck Them - Rapist Dad Tells Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Your Small Breasts Will Be Big When I Suck Them - Rapist Dad Tells Daughter (2540 Views)

No Sex, No School Fees. Father Tells Daughter. / No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter / 'Armed Forces Staff' Admires Alleged Rapist's Joystick, Blames His Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Small Breasts Will Be Big When I Suck Them - Rapist Dad Tells Daughter by Yuneek(f): 4:56pm On May 24, 2018
Residents of the Ikeja Lagos State were shocked when an 18-year-old girl, narrated how her biological father molested her for four years.

Folorunsho Oluwaseun was arraigned before a Special and Sexual Offences Court, sitting in Ikeja, for allegedly luring her daughter by telling her he would suck her breasts to make them as big as her mates.

The victim who is the first prosecution witness in an ongoing trial involving her father and Lagos State before Justice Sybil Nwaka narrated to the court how the defendant ended up sexually molesting her from when she was 12 years old.

Led in evidence by the prosecuting counsel, Babajide Boye, she informed the court that the father started abusing her sexually right from when she was 12 years old, at their one-room apartment in Ikorodu.

The victim who has not been named said the abuse started when she was in JSS 3 after her dad told her that her breasts were not as big as those of her mates and that he would help her suck them out with his mouth.

She said: “He asked me to sleep with him on the bed and he began to suck my breasts. The following day, I told my younger sister about the incident and she condemned it.

“The following week, he told me that I am not as fat as my mates and that he would pour sperm inside me so that I can be as fat. I allowed him have sex with me and thereafter, he gave me salt water to drink.”

The victim said her father continued to abuse her sexually and she hinted her younger sister who said it is a curse and that the bible condemns it.

According to her, "I said same to my dad, but he said it is not a curse because God knows that he does not have a wife. I attempted to stop him, but he denied me and my siblings food for days until I gave in again.

READ MORE ON: https://dailynaija.com/post/sexual-abuse-your-small-breasts-will-be-big-when-i-suck-them-rapist-dad-tells-daughter
Re: Your Small Breasts Will Be Big When I Suck Them - Rapist Dad Tells Daughter by weyreypey: 5:08pm On May 24, 2018
Pictures of the evil father....a sad development... Madridguy take note...if you're caught!!!
Lzaa immhotep pointzerom iceberg3 shalomc firefire salamrushdie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Small Breasts Will Be Big When I Suck Them - Rapist Dad Tells Daughter by EbukaHades10(m): 5:21pm On May 24, 2018
weyreypey:
Pictures.
or Adonbilivit
Re: Your Small Breasts Will Be Big When I Suck Them - Rapist Dad Tells Daughter by IamPlato(m): 5:58pm On May 24, 2018

Lol!

Nobody Can Love You Better Than Your Dad...

Her Dad Loves Her

You Dont Know That Some Dad read Meaning Into Words.

When The Daughter Says I Love You. Their Prick Will Stand...

Some Fathers Are Psychotic...
Re: Your Small Breasts Will Be Big When I Suck Them - Rapist Dad Tells Daughter by Oreofepeters: 6:53pm On May 24, 2018
This is common nowadays I can relate, a girl from my neighborhood told me about her sad experiences with dad.

devil has turned his full attention to today's father's.
Re: Your Small Breasts Will Be Big When I Suck Them - Rapist Dad Tells Daughter by Uyiii: 10:05pm On May 24, 2018
Why am I having this strong hunch that her dad is Nwaamaikpe

well, that aside anyways. with the girl's adventurous sexcapades with her dad and how she seeks advice from her younger sister only portrays how much of a slowpoke she is, she's a very dull human being.
She reasons like Nina.

For her dad. hehe, the man try wel wel.
he should be sucked into prison so he suck enough sense since he's very good at sucking.

P.s: if the grossly paedophile is imprisoned now, who's gonna be responsible for the welfare of his children

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Small Breasts Will Be Big When I Suck Them - Rapist Dad Tells Daughter by delzbaba(m): 10:42am On May 25, 2018
kirikiri straight

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Of Men Who Inserte Pepper In A Lady Pr-vate Part Over Missing Phone / Omo Wickedness Get Levels! See What This Slay Queen Did To Her Maid *GRAPHIC PIC / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.