Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,115 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:57 AM

When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans (4765 Views)

Share Your Experience As A Small Sized/petite Individual / Earthquake In New Haven Enugu? (see Shocking Photos ) / Shocking Photos Of People Taking Selfies During Hurricane Irma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans by Holywizard: 6:45pm On May 24, 2018
Who owns the longest dick in the world?
Re: When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans by sisisioge: 5:29am On May 25, 2018
Wow! Several cuties here...I love the wild cats grin

1 Like

Re: When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans by Explorers(m): 5:46am On May 25, 2018
sisisioge:

shocked
Re: When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans by Laitesmart(m): 6:25am On May 25, 2018
God is indeed great.
Re: When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans by dfrost: 7:10am On May 25, 2018
obafemee80:

They should be shot in the head ten times each before being fed to the crocodile grin

Dipped in acid before they are shot in the head. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans by dfrost: 7:15am On May 25, 2018
ednut1:
not suitable dats quick death. They deserve slow ripping

I am thinking more of scalping.
Re: When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans by Aldebaran(m): 7:16am On May 25, 2018
Wow cheesy
Re: When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans by Cutehector(m): 7:35am On May 25, 2018
sisisioge:
na so... For mouth, if I drop you inside lion cage now, na so you go shout Jesus
Re: When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans by sisisioge: 7:40am On May 25, 2018
Explorers:

shocked

Cute cuddly huge felines... I'm not measuring their prowess, just talking about their looks. They remind me of big teddy bears grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans by tofolo(m): 7:57am On May 25, 2018
obafemee80:

They should be shot in the head ten times each before being fed to the crocodile grin
1 Bullet to the head already does the job.

1 Like

Re: When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans by tofolo(m): 8:00am On May 25, 2018
sisisioge:
you also are a cutie..... wink
Re: When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans by sirgalahad26(m): 8:17am On May 25, 2018
Explorers:
He is 9ft tall, weighs over 1,400lbs and can tear a man apart in minutes.

But Jim Kowalczik has no fear as he larks about with the Kodiak bear he calls his ‘son’.

The former prison officer and his wife, Susan, have cared for Jimbo for more than 20 years, since he first came to the couple’s upstate New York haven for injured or unwanted animals as a bottle-feeding cub

this one is playing with death!
Re: When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans by Nobody: 10:21am On May 25, 2018
Explorers:
Freshwater sting ray.
chain I can never forget my stay at ilaje see odo. Ondo state. We chop this fish ehn. Starfish is that u. With pupuru and white okra. Yum yum obe re oo God bless ilaje people

1 Like

Re: When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans by Nobody: 1:27am On May 26, 2018
That rabbit got me. So unreal!
Re: When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans by michlins(m): 2:51pm On May 27, 2018
Explorers:
Giraffe
please is this real or phitishop
Re: When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans by Ayobami7(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2018
Wow
Re: When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans by Ishilove: 4:07pm On May 29, 2018
Explorers:
A woman poses with a giant anaconda for a stock photography shot.

The species of snake has been verified to grow up to 17.1ft long and weigh 215lbs.
Lalasticlala
Hian. White people embarassed
Re: When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans by Ishilove: 4:08pm On May 29, 2018
Explorers:
Salt water croc, Cassius Clay is the biggest captive crocodile in the world, measuring 18ft in length and weighing 2,200lbs.
Wow..
Re: When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans by Ishilove: 4:09pm On May 29, 2018
Explorers:
The Shire horse stands so high at 19 hands and three inches (6ft 7in) that he is thought to be Britain's biggest equine.

He towers over his 5ft 5in owner Sara Ross, who runs the Horse Refuge in Finchingfield near Braintree in Essex.
This horse is a giant
Re: When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans by Ishilove: 4:11pm On May 29, 2018
Explorers:
An elephant seal gears up for feeding time at a Japanese Zoo, even holding hisown bucket.

The bulls can grow to be up to 16ft long and weigh over 6,000lbs.

There are two types of elephant seal the southern elephant seal and the smaller northern version.

It is named after the males' snout, which resembles the trunk of an elephant.

They can hold their breath longer than any other cetacean animal, staying under water without air for up to two hours.
Wow!
Re: When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans by Ishilove: 6:12pm On May 29, 2018
Explorers:
Giraffe
shocked
Re: When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans by maisauki: 10:50pm On May 29, 2018
soberdrunk:
See how these white folks are just snapping pictures with "PEPPERSOUP" angry
that's who they are... In d name of 'animal protection' they'll be saying don't eat ds don't eat that, shior
Re: When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans by maisauki: 10:51pm On May 29, 2018
Explorers:
Blue whale vs boat.
Sikiru Ayinde barrister would say... iyato to wa nibe kii se kinkin
D difference is clear
Re: When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans by Ligxy(f): 11:05am On May 30, 2018
Explorers:
Giraffe
I want to have this as a pet. Explor Bobo, how go dey go?
Re: When Animal Kingdom Gets Super-sized: Shocking Photos Of Animals Dwarfing Humans by chikago1: 4:47am On Jun 02, 2018
Explorers:
Gas worker James Green with a rat found near Hackney Downs, east London, in 2016.
woah, super rat , super office (Aso rock ).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tnatels Finally Shuts Down / Combines Objects Of Daily Life With Simple Illustration For Drawing..(pics) / The Most Populous Motor Parks In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.