Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) (53573 Views)

Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities / UNIJOS Graduate, Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Bags LLM Degree From Harvard / Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) by PrinceMario(m): 12:08am On May 25, 2018
Im resemble Jarus cheesy
Re: Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) by IMUNO1: 12:19am On May 25, 2018
They are highly intelligent in their family. His father was a judge in our town even though he never went to school. His Senior half brother who was at the verge of graduating with first class from Law department at ESUT allowed cultism to consume him and he has been on the run since 2009. Big congrats NWA OGEREWU.
Re: Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) by israelmao(m): 12:20am On May 25, 2018
congrat.
Re: Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) by emmanuelcrawler(m): 12:22am On May 25, 2018
He even went to unijos!! Aboki amaka grin
Re: Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) by Jadoskii(m): 12:43am On May 25, 2018
tracyberry:
now that's the kinda man i need in my life, a guy with brain who uses it in the academic world not dudes of now aday using their brain to get pussy.
kenneth is a bae, tall, dark handsome and brilliant hahaha......
xo wad u have to offer ....nd I Hope it's not just tittiez nd arseeee + empty brain......
Re: Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) by SachaBastien(m): 1:32am On May 25, 2018
tracyberry:
now that's the kinda man i need in my life, a guy with brain who uses it in the academic world not dudes of now aday using their brain to get pussy.
You don't seem smart enough for a nerdy dude like Kenneth, he's way out of your league.
Re: Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) by donqx: 2:30am On May 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) by enimooko: 3:59am On May 25, 2018
hope s/he will be like Gani Fawehimi
Re: Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) by CSTR1003: 4:01am On May 25, 2018
Daboomb:

Good, we will also like to ask: WHAT ARE YOU BRINGING TO THE TABLE?

Guys like Kenneth are not interested in slay Mamas whose only qualification and contribution, is a big-butt/pussy and an eye for 'eye-phone'! grin grin grin
More grease to oyur elbow, Kenneth.

BTW: Kenneth graduated with a 2^1, according to the body of the post, not 1st Class as claimed by the thread heading.
is this a deliberate 'padding' or just a plain foolish mistake?
He got a first class from the Nigerian law school.

You should read the post again.
Re: Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) by Printerscanner: 6:31am On May 25, 2018
ISLAMBAD:
I thought as much even before opening the thread.

Igbo amaka.

One out of the several millions doing hard drugs, kidnapping, robbery and fake drugs. Let's all celebrate him.
Re: Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) by nothernstar: 8:27am On May 25, 2018
BUHARImyDOG:
AFONJADEMON
pls bro can you stop the abuse? I'm igbo but I hate abuses. Bless him if he abuse you. Rather than abusing him, use that time to encourage yourself. Just like2; 'igbo Amaka'
Re: Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) by diczo(m): 8:32am On May 25, 2018
using their brains to get pussy. that was harsh tracy berry.
tracyberry:
Re: Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) by walozanga(m): 8:38am On May 25, 2018
tracyberry:

the way u take mention "pussy" are u a giver?
Re: Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) by tracyberry(f): 9:01am On May 25, 2018
SachaBastien:

You don't seem smart enough for a nerdy dude like Kenneth, he's way out of your league.

you don't know me so don't judge and i never said i wanted him
I only admire him or brilliant people like him jeez
you ain't smart urself cause smart people wouldn't type too harsh dude
Re: Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) by tracyberry(f): 9:05am On May 25, 2018
walozanga:

the way u take mention "pussy" are u a giver?

nah it easier typing it than saying it
not a giver but a taker,i take and am gone, don't get it twisted you might not understand.
Re: Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) by tracyberry(f): 9:15am On May 25, 2018
Jadoskii:
xo wad u have to offer ....nd I Hope it's not just tittiez nd arseeee + empty brain......

well that was harsh but i don't need to explain myself to you
Re: Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) by tracyberry(f): 9:20am On May 25, 2018
diczo:
using their brains to get pussy. that was harsh tracy berry.

so sorry dude but i was being realistic
if the guys in nigeria schools re 100, 15 re focus in their studies while 85 re busy chasing girls and living their lives
Re: Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) by Jadoskii(m): 9:23am On May 25, 2018
tracyberry:

I apologize
Re: Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) by Jadoskii(m): 9:24am On May 25, 2018
tracyberry:

I apologize.....
Re: Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) by tracyberry(f): 9:25am On May 25, 2018
Jadoskii:
I apologize
it okay
Re: Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) by tracyberry(f): 9:37am On May 25, 2018
Nempi:
What do you have to offer? Like.. What are you bringing to the table? Answer this question in your heart.
seriously this question isn't a necessity i only admire the guy, didn't say i want him don't get it twisted i admire brilliant guyz that excel in their studies
Re: Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 25, 2018
ISLAMBAD:
I thought as much even before opening the thread.

Igbo amaka.
LOL I know am gonna see this.
Okwor is also a native name is igarra, akoko edo lga Edo state.
Now I see why nsukka have high number of immigrants from other tribes in the past
Re: Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) by SachaBastien(m): 5:57pm On May 25, 2018
tracyberry:

you don't know me so don't judge and i never said i wanted him
I only admire him or brilliant people like him jeez
you ain't smart urself cause smart people wouldn't type too harsh dude
You say I am harsh because I said the obvious. It is pampering that has brought you to where you are....a state of dumbness.
You type without punctuation marks. What school thought you to write like that?
Re: Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) by tracyberry(f): 1:24pm On May 29, 2018
SachaBastien:

You say I am harsh because I said the obvious. It is pampering that has brought you to where you are....a state of dumbness.
You type without punctuation marks. What school thought you to write like that?

yr post above clearly show case ur stupidity so receive sense.
Re: Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) by SachaBastien(m): 2:29pm On May 29, 2018
tracyberry:

yr post above clearly show case ur stupidity so receive sense.
Showcase and not 'show case". Still no punctuation marks. Yet you desire a smart dude. The motor park touts are your portion baby.
Re: Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) by tracyberry(f): 2:47pm On May 29, 2018
[quote author=SachaBastien post=67989839]
Showcase and not 'show case". Still no punctuation marks. Yet you desire a smart dude. The motor park touts are your portion baby.[/quote

i never said i desire for a smart dude, i admire not desire so pls get a life and stop tryna correct me.
Re: Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) by SachaBastien(m): 3:49pm On May 29, 2018
[quote author=tracyberry post=67990319][/quote]
Not trying to correct you. I am training you so you will not add to those who are worth less to our valuable society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? / Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern / Neco Result 2011/2012 Exams Released: Neco June/july 2011/2012 Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.