Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo (6041 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by EmagNig(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2018
Controversial Nigerian journalist Kemi Olunloyo doesn't seem to get tired on Linda Ikeji and this time around she has changed her tone on the moon-bump allegation. She is now claiming Linda Ikeji's alleged baby daddy Sholaye has refused to marry her despite her father's pleas.

Kemi Olunloyo in a new post make an expository allegation on Sholaye's life and claimed he has so much in common with Linda Ikeji and so they fit each other.

Read her Instagram post below:

EXPOSES ANOTHER FAKE LINDA PROSTHETIC BABYDADDY. Read the post. The blogger who dragged every celebrity is now being blogged. #lindaisnotpregnant
#RepostSave @naijagistlive2018 with @repostsaveapp ・・・

This two stupid old buffouns have been fucking since 2016 off and on. Both are desperate social climbers who understand what it means to do the needful to belong to the upper class. Sholaye was a ratchet model back in the UK and Linda also a local info girl that started her career modelling.

So you see why I called them two overgrown buffouns. they are actually birds of the same feather but I can assure you they will never flock together. Sholaye is known for wanting to be seen with daughter of the rich, older successful women and the likes.

He will drive his rolls Royce around town whenever he needs to prove a point. Yet he lives in a rented apartment in parkview ikoyi. Sholaye the love-vendor and house boy of Femi Otedola, Dangote, Musa Danjuma, Terry Wayas and more has no plans of marrying Aunty Linda. Linda thought she had found Prince charming.

she left her brain in her banana island mansion which was bought by an Oil Magnate BP (if you know, You know ) and jumped into the hands of a man who is the typical definition of a cheap pie, so greasy and smooth at the top with all kinds of rubbish inside. as we speak right now, Linda has been begging Sholaye to save her the embarrassment contrary to her stupid epistles she has been writing these past days.

LINDA IKEJI is actually shook to her bones, Her entire family especially her father has done everything to make Sholaye marry her and he blatantly said NO. Linda I am sorry to break the news to you, You are a rejected BABY MAMA just like all the other ones you have made fun off.

Your struggling sister and her stupid husband can bearly feed themselves that is why the only work she can do is to the be family's town crier. Kemi Olulonyo. aka madam KOO is not as Crazy as you think she has the juice and she will spoil appropriately watch out. @instablog9ja get your facts right.

https://lailasnews.com/sholaye-refused-to-marry-linda-ikeji-shes-a-rejected-baby-mama-kemi/

lalasticlala

Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:29pm On May 24, 2018
Hmm
Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by blessingsonflee(f): 10:40pm On May 24, 2018
*Rings bell * Round 1! Fight go!! ... TKO lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by Awaitingkopa(f): 10:43pm On May 24, 2018
Heryheey this woman oooo. Y so much hate. Why is she now taking it so serious. I know Linda will regret helping her now.. Even me I regret it on Linda behalf. Kai kai.
Imagine having this typa woman as ur mum... Gbese re ooo

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by rodrirodri(m): 11:23pm On May 24, 2018
They want to rubbish aunty linda....... hmm.... God help her....... tasting her own medication.... kemi dishing out doctor style... 3 times daily.....
Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by jeyodd: 12:26am On May 25, 2018
abeg sholaye will not marry linda becos he has since bn with these men that do not have wives nd he loves his their lifestyle of parting nd hooking the like of musa up with girls. he wwas once an errand boy for james ibori nd terry waya back in london in 2007 and when james went to jail, he became broke nd moved bck to 9ja and had bn doing his boy boy for timi aliabe nd femi and musa and co. he has no day job except for handouts given to him by femi nd co. kai linda u fall hand o. this sholaye that talks too much ? what even made u talk to him nd even open ur legs for him? is becos of the men he hangs arund wit that got u decieved ?? he has a daughter in the US. y would u be so callous is it becos of desperation sholaye when i knw no go marry oh. him no fit stay house o when party dey twn? he does not have money abi na u go dey feed am? can u give him what mr femi o give him for bringing girls kia. this na heavy Bleep up o babe. sholaye ke? that one the will sleep with a girl first b4 hooking her up with them femi, musa , timi and all of the na him u go carry belle for no wonder u said u dnt want people to knw cos them go laugh u tire. kai, girl u 4 jst do ivf via sperm bank or theif pikin o... sholaye ? is it tru him u met Femi, jenifa polo nd all others?? he is my friend o so i i knw him reach house. ... na wa!

11 Likes

Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by Papertrail11(m): 2:09am On May 25, 2018
jeyodd:
abeg sholaye will not marry linda becos he has since bn with these men that do not have wives nd he loves his their lifestyle of parting nd hooking the like of musa up with girls. he wwas once an errand boy for james ibori nd terry waya back in london in 2007 and when james went to jail, he became broke nd moved bck to 9ja and had bn doing his boy boy for timi aliabe nd femi and musa and co. he has no day job except for handouts given to him by femi nd co. kai linda u fall hand o. this sholaye that talks too much ? what even made u talk to him nd even open ur legs for him? is becos of the men he hangs arund wit that got u decieved ?? he has a daughter in the US. y would u be so callous is it becos of desperation sholaye when i knw no go marry oh. him no fit stay house o when party dey twn? he does not have money abi na u go dey feed am? can u give him what mr femi o give him for bringing girls kia. this na heavy Bleep up o babe. sholaye ke? that one the will sleep with a girl first b4 hooking her up with them femi, musa , timi and all of the na him u go carry belle for no wonder u said u dnt want people to knw cos them go laugh u tire. kai, girl u 4 jst do ivf via sperm bank or theif pikin o... sholaye ? is it tru him u met Femi, jenifa polo nd all others?? he is my friend o so i i knw him reach house. ... na wa!

awon eleyi wan jaya

6 Likes

Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by Papertrail11(m): 2:10am On May 25, 2018
But tbh this linda no look like bad person like that she indeed looks like someone who can make a marriage werk

but hey good women fall into the hands of badd men look at the mans face greedy lookn and wickd plus

2 Likes

Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 3:34am On May 25, 2018
jeyodd:
too much tea

3 Likes

Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by tectonotimes: 4:42am On May 25, 2018
Hmmm!!! Linda Ikeji has messed her life up. Click on the first link on my signature if you would like to go into export business and make millions of naira.

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by Silvermoney: 5:08am On May 25, 2018
Linda Ikeji has entered proper one chance.

9 Likes

Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by CastedGist: 5:44am On May 25, 2018
wink
Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by femi4: 6:03am On May 25, 2018
So disappointed in Linda, allowing irresponsible dick to enter her

3 Likes

Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by Oceannaagent: 6:31am On May 25, 2018
Minding my own business.

Early investors are already smiling because of capital appreciation. Not too late for you dear to own an apartment in Oceanna.

Call or whatsapp me on +2347034503352 for a break down of investment plan.

Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by Partnerbiz(f): 6:45am On May 25, 2018
Nawao.
I don tire shaa...
Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by victorian(f): 7:05am On May 25, 2018
Being rich, does not mean the woman is sensible and wise in the matters of the heart. A woman is a woman whether poor, average ,rich or very rich.
But she herself, should have known better. Na wa .

Most embarrassing thing is begging a jobless man to marry her, all because he leeches on rich magnates like Femi otedola And Co.
Na real WA. sad

2 Likes

Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by bossaboss: 7:53am On May 25, 2018
Prison has not thought this kemi anything at all o, she out and carelessly running her smelling mouth. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by davidflipcy5856(m): 8:30am On May 25, 2018
jeyodd:
Na your friend abi why you come disgrace your friend like this?

2 Likes

Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by Silvermoney: 8:34am On May 25, 2018
victorian:
Being rich, does not mean the woman is sensible and wise in the matters of the heart. A woman is a woman whether poor, average ,rich or very rich.
But she herself, should have known better. Na wa .

Most embarrassing thing is begging a jobless man to marry her, all because he leeches on rich magnates like Femi otedola And Co.
Na real WA. sad

Linda was in the perfect position to make a real statement on behalf of liberated Nigerian women (don't want to say feminists). She has self-made money of her own, she is made for life, so she doesn't need a man for money. With the kind of money she has, it would be impossible to find a responsible man that is as rich or richer than her to marry. That's the truth.

I expected her to find an honest correct responsible working class guy in a far lower income bracket than her and marry him for love for goodness sake. That would have been a big statement. Prince Charming doesn't always have to be super rich and full of flash. Prince Charming can be a pauper. It's the love and the story of romance behind it that matters. Linda should have been the only female I know to take that step and redeem Nigerian women from this nasty tag of money craving and materialistic vultures.

I am hugely disappointed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by Patrinus: 9:03am On May 25, 2018
Its official, chill has finally deserted Nigerians.

Edit:

Kilode? Make ona let this babe breathe na! Pls anyone close to Linda should please encourage her, the way Nigerians are going. . . make this woman nor break down oooh!

Moral of the story: when you live in a glass house, you throw stones at your own peril.

Linda threw boulders, I guess! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by blessingsonflee(f): 9:10am On May 25, 2018
Well, something clearly isn't right starting from Linda being able to suck a 5months old belle and coming out to tell and show Gullible Nigerians the pics she took and posted on IG 3wks before she broke the news of her preggy that she sucked it in( in her words "I can suck belle sha). How do you suck a pregnancy of 5- 6months (she said she is long gone into her 2nd trimester). Somebody will say it is the work of photoshop( okay .kontinu!). She prolly hired a surrogate to carry a child for her and now trying to cover up..somehow ,aunty Kemi might be right when she said Linda has no uterus lipsrsealed
Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by missterious(f): 9:14am On May 25, 2018
My sweet Linda. I love you but this gist just broke my heart. And it's from Naijagistlive so it's legit. Chai. Anyway, life goes on. Remove the engagement ring, give birth and take care of your child with your money. This life is too short to be chasing useless men upandan especially when you're rich asf.

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:53am On May 25, 2018
jeyodd:
abeg sholaye will not marry linda becos he has since bn with these men that do not have wives nd he loves his their lifestyle of parting nd hooking the like of musa up with girls. he wwas once an errand boy for james ibori nd terry waya back in london in 2007 and when james went to jail, he became broke nd moved bck to 9ja and had bn doing his boy boy for timi aliabe nd femi and no fit stay houstwn? .....,......... kai, girl u 4 jst do ivf via sperm bank or theif pikin o... sholaye ? is it tru him u met Femi, jenifa polo nd all others?? he is my friend o so i i knw him reach house. ... na wa!
You registered today, made 2 posts today, but duplicate. Tell me why I won't believe you to be pained hagard ungrateful kemi olunloyo. Everyone is just looking to be relevant. Even if Linda made a mistake of carrying bele before marriage or for fuckboy, I don't think it is wise for someone of her age to abort it.
Was it not same kemi showing us pics of her so called husband to be like 2 yrs ago? Shouting up and down the man on social media that she would soon marry and relocate back to America? Where is the man now? Did the man marry her? Belle, she no get. The man just used her and dump her, so what makes her better than Linda? I guess when the man realized that the mental case is beyond redemption, he ran away.
Linda, being hustler hustle to make life easier for herself, but anty kemi is hustling to make life difficult for her self. The way she exposed people that gave her money , (while she refused to respect their privacies, ) during her travails show that she is not matured with age, and it will it be difficult for people to help her in nearest future when she lands in another trouble.
No matter how, Linda is far ahead of her in gossips, blogging, class, and in being a so called celebrity.
She is claiming her to be a rejected baby mama, yet she never believe that she is pregnant? Is that not a sign of mental illness? I am sure, being a UK lady, she would have crossed part with solaye guy and that one likely neglected her, reasons being pained on this matter.
Lalasticlala come and see snake.

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by Horlubunmmy: 10:17am On May 25, 2018
Aunty Linda is well
Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by fergie001: 11:03am On May 25, 2018
Oh Linda......

You crashes everything in one action....

The last is not been heard about this....make this news no be business venture for everybody ooooo,I go vex
Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by opribo(m): 11:10am On May 25, 2018
There is more to this than meets the eyes. Where on earth does a woman of this standing go into a pregnancy and the supposed father is a subject of controversy.

She should have just do her thing her way without making all this headlines. They should consider the unborn child please. Never knew she was this cheap.

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by neolboy(m): 12:29pm On May 25, 2018
This woman is a psychopath

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2018
neolboy:
This woman is a psychopath

No one disputes that. She even has a doctor's report authenticating her kolo...
But is her gist sweet and true ? That's the question.
Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 25, 2018
opribo:
There is more to this than meets the eyes. Where on earth does a woman of this standing go into a pregnancy and the supposed father is a subject of controversy.

She should have just do her thing her way without making all this headlines. They should consider the unborn child please. Never knew she was this cheap.
crazy man, u mean Linda is so cheap like u could av get his WhatsApp no that u dey work for dangote. me self think am my guy
Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by jeyodd: 1:43pm On May 25, 2018
pls, i am not madam kemi or what is her name nd niether do i knw her. we are world apart. the reason i made my post was becos i am hugely disappionted in Linda for hanging arund sholaye not to talk of date him then open legs for him. i wish u knw him well then u will understand. i knw he is a man nd has a right to date any lady he likes, or come his way, but Linda disappointed. she preaches smethng else nd practices anoda. she make herself to be seen as HOLY, makes fun of other people tru her blog. i can remember Caros story she kept posting up and dwn, who was her informat?? she tot sholaye with his sugar coated mouth will marry her? becos he hangs arund musa nd co? with no legit day job to his name? she wants to be seen with femi nd all of them men so that people will think she has done well or dati g one big boy?? na so. even though its a common thing for sholaye to use his friends to scam women, i remeber the lady he was dating last year that sell Clarins product and owns a shop in shoprite lekki he moved into her appartment in VI. i knw he must have bn spending linda s money. so its this attidue of his i am against and Lindas fake life and liez and love for too much material things.
if only she was true to herself, this would not have happen to her. not sholaye pls no his type. even Del oyin cannot date him talk more of linda holy holy. haba! the thing is that all this rich guys have boys like shola around them all the time for dirty works. so pls biko i am disappointed in her. how did she even meet him? I tot she said she does not go out?? that means she dey do runs na , dey find big man to date na so she fall for this trap so. and he also has a daughter in the states. U have to be intown to knw someone like shola. and yes i met him tru his oga terry waya in 2006 and we ve bn frnds till date just for poping bottles nd party nothing more.
I am sad becos shola talks too much and might have talked abt her body to these guys. u knw how men are. rubbish. pls ladies not all flashy is d reall deal o. b4 u open leg for man investigate abt him first try to found out more abt him, cos alot of them na packaging o..

4 Likes

Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by victorian(f): 1:51pm On May 25, 2018
Silvermoney:

Linda was in the perfect position to make a real statement on behalf of liberated Nigerian women (don't want to say feminists). She has self-made money of her own, she is made for life, so she doesn't need a man for money. With the kind of money she has, it would be impossible to find a responsible man that is as rich or richer than her to marry. That's the truth.

I expected her to find an honest correct responsible working class guy in a far lower income bracket than her and marry him for love for goodness sake. That would have been a big statement. Prince Charming doesn't always have to be super rich and full of flash. Prince Charming can be a pauper. It's the love and the story of romance behind it that matters. Linda should have been the only female I know to take that step and redeem Nigerian women from this nasty tag of money craving and materialistic vultures.

I am hugely disappointed.

So true, am highly disappointed too.. I wonder what she needs a rich or richer guy for sef undecided

Now the so-called rich has played a fast one on her, by making her a baby mama.

Smhhhh. Upon all the Shakara. See where she land herself.

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo by Pusyiter(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2018
I am more disappointed than you.
This is what excessive shakara can led to.
I wonder what is her legacy to the unborn child in teaching him/her legitimacy.
When there is the absence of a father figure in a child's life, he will not learn how to be a man and treat a woman and if it is a girl, she would not understand the role of a husband/father to treat as such.
End product? EMPTINESS= GAY
victorian:

So true, am highly disappointed too.. I wonder what she needs a rich or richer guy for sef undecided

Now the so-called rich has played a fast one on her, by making her a baby mama.

Smhhhh. Upon all the Shakara. See where she land herself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo) / D'banj Kisses Blogger Linda Ikeji / People Mistake Me For Jay Z (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.