Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

European Lawmakers Told Facebook Facebook CEO That They Could Break Up Facebook - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / European Lawmakers Told Facebook Facebook CEO That They Could Break Up Facebook (813 Views)

This Is What A Recruiter Told Me About Software Developers From Nigeria / Meet The CEO Of Zera Technologies - Charles Ichulo / How A Guy Chase Is Dream..... After Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

European Lawmakers Told Facebook Facebook CEO That They Could Break Up Facebook by sunnyh: 11:01pm On May 24, 2018
European lawmakers pilloried Mark Zuckerberg at a hearing Tuesday for Facebook’s recent privacy and misinformation mishaps and raised the possibility of new regulation, a more realistic threat than what the social media giant faces in the United States.

The tough questions from political leaders in European Parliament reflected growing unease in Brussels about Facebook’s ability to protect its users’ personal information and combat fake news, terrorist propaganda and other malicious content on its platform. At one point, policymakers told Zuckerberg, Facebook’s chief executive, that the company had become so......continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Melanin Inc Wehhosting NGN1000 And NGN500 For Students And Collaborators / I Need Abuja Based Confounders For My Startup / System For Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.