Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” (22333 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by henrypsexy(m): 12:02am On May 25, 2018
Tough girl! Bobrisky has also issued a statement concerning the controversies on Linda Ikeji’s pregnancy.

The popular nigerian cross dresser made this statement open to 456k followers on instagram and the general public asking kemi to please let linda be

Below is an abstract;

..Mum you need to leave linda alone pls ma..

Seems everyone is in love with Ikeji dont you think? They should let her be before she will go and have miscarriage #Olohunmaje!

Just hope bobrisky have not looked for trouble calling Kemi mum lol

See screenshots below;

culled>>> http://amebo9ja.com/bobrisky-to-kemi-olunloyo-mum-you-need-to-leave-linda-alone-pls-ma/

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by Nogen: 12:35am On May 25, 2018
Lol. Mum leave Linda alone ooo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:10am On May 25, 2018
Auty Kemi is just sick.
She will soon go back to jail.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by beautygboel(f): 2:04am On May 25, 2018
Why will she stop?
Pls continue ma, am loving this drama
cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by hamid6249: 4:16am On May 25, 2018
only a mad man would call a mad woman "mum"

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by tectonotimes: 4:54am On May 25, 2018
Kemi, please continue. Do you have an intention of making millions of naira via non-oil products export? Click on the first link on my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by Nukilia: 6:10am On May 25, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by EzeDiEgo1: 6:39am On May 25, 2018

I beg I thought it was thids year kemi was released from prison?

How come she has a phone that surf Internet

This kemi is really disgusting to me, trying to rebuild what she destroyed.

Women are really a pig

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by Partnerbiz(f): 6:47am On May 25, 2018
Kemi is taking this too far...

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by pweshboi(m): 7:13am On May 25, 2018
Lol both mum and son are mad....

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by Awaitingkopa(f): 7:51am On May 25, 2018
Ha, who chuk bobrisky mouth, with all d yamayama in his body he is chukin mouth in witchy kemi matter cheesy this woman will finish him Aswear cheesy waiting for her bomb reply

8 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by veekid(m): 9:06am On May 25, 2018
Me; ah dey wait for that woman's response to Tonto Dike

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by Felixalex(m): 9:06am On May 25, 2018
Bobrisky don join d matter, based on This could be me, we are all women like Linda grin grin cheesy

Chai. It's well o.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:07am On May 25, 2018
Even Bobrisky has more wisdom is less foolish than Kemi!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by Bobby4090: 9:07am On May 25, 2018
THE 3 MUSKETEERS!!
KEMI- A woman who dabbles in and out of mental illness. Claims she got born again the other day. I wish to believe her and pray its true. She deserves our sympathy and support. She is courageous bares her mind in all issues no matter who it hurts.

BOBRISKY- Born a man, turned a cross dresser. Now probably a Tranny or a transgender. Always seeking publicity. However he/she is courageous too and I give it to him/she on that.

LINDA- Rich lady, entrepreneur and used to be a role model until she started shamelessly/proudly parading pregnancy without marriage as if it’s a trophy. A financial success but a bad moral example to the younger generation.

19 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by Olalan(m): 9:08am On May 25, 2018
Bloggers just gave this guy undeserved fame

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by made4naijamusic: 9:08am On May 25, 2018
Alex Launches YouTube Channel “The Alex Unusual Empire”

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Alex has launched a Youtube Channel, one she names “The Alex Unusual Empire.”

She says:

Everyone is special. The world has a lot of people but there is something unique about every single person. I accept Alexandra Asogwa especially because she is unusual. There can never be another me.

Watch the video

@https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/alex-launches-youtube-channel-the-alex-unusual-empire/

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by Bossontop(m): 9:08am On May 25, 2018
undecided
Abeg all dese pipu telling this anuty to keep kweyet shud just shut it!!!.....linda talks about people every blessed day......although wetin dey disturb me be say una wan spoil d drama wey wan start after i don buy popcorn finish

8 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by oyi1(m): 9:09am On May 25, 2018
starting from the left
bobrisky
Kemi
maheeda
Cossy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by BlackHatNaija: 9:09am On May 25, 2018
Tonto and now this one, it's funny the type of people going against Kemi.

They are all confused!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by Sultty(m): 9:09am On May 25, 2018
Mum ke, no wonder they seem to be a similarity between these 2 dunderheads. In other news, even with a female sex organ transplant who in his freaking mind will crush over male female bobrisky

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by aribisala0(m): 9:09am On May 25, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:

I beg I thought it was thids year kemi was released from prison?

How come she has a phone that surf Internet

This kemi is really disgusting to me, trying to rebuild what she destroyed.

Women are really a pig
You speak fromthe immense riches ofyour soul

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by agarawu23(m): 9:09am On May 25, 2018
Your own insult go too much o if kemi bounce on you grin
Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by mokt(m): 9:09am On May 25, 2018
Bobrisky and English Language get issues oo

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by Lagbaja01(m): 9:09am On May 25, 2018
So jail is now a place to treat sick people undecided
YOUNGELDER1:
Auty Kemi is just sick.
She will soon go back to jail.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by Lordcenturion2(m): 9:10am On May 25, 2018
Lol
Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by BossLaifay(f): 9:10am On May 25, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Ha, who chuk bobrisky mouth, with all d yamayama in his body he is chukin mouth in witchy kemi matter cheesy this woman will finish him Aswear cheesy waiting for her bomb reply
He is just trying to be part of the current publicity. All publicity is good publicity, they say.
Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by Oritzy: 9:10am On May 25, 2018
Bobrisky should take it easy with this mad woman oo cos if she face her mouth odour to your direction I don't think you will be able to survive it ooo
Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by eDeity: 9:10am On May 25, 2018
undecided
Yoruba have many national mad people more than any other ethnic group in Nigeria, ranging from Bobrisky, to Anuty Kemi , to Reno omokri, to Fayose... To Emir Oba

While the Igbo have Okorocha and Nnamdi Kanu

Fulani have Erufi .

Middle Belt have Yaya bello

The list is still loading....

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by Exponental(m): 9:10am On May 25, 2018
Mummy needs to get busy.
Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by Edu3Again: 9:10am On May 25, 2018
SOmeone said that!

Bobriskys Father wanted a boy and his mum wanted a girl. so a compromise was reached!

This compromise is this abomination called Bobrisky angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Tattoos Son's Name On Her Hand (PICTURE) / Tekno And Iyanya Pictured In London Together, Promise New Music / Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.