Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” (22337 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by Nobody: 9:10am On May 25, 2018
This kemi is a bastard
Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by paparazzi1987(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2018
To think that Linda also contributed for her bail and legal fees while she was in Orientation camp in PH

embarassed
Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by Spar7tan(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2018
Even bobrisky dey chuck mouth for anuty Kemi palava?

I pity this guy career, cos aunty Kemi will end it abruptly.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by agarawu23(m): 9:13am On May 25, 2018
Olalan:
Bloggers just gave this guy undeserved fame
honestly,
Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by olu690(m): 9:13am On May 25, 2018
Bob tell mum o... Mum plz let aunty linda be. abeg.. her bad mouth fit cause miscarage
Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by justy15: 9:15am On May 25, 2018
I give no damn about what anybody say about linda, she has my love n support till infinity unlike a sick weird woman that will soon go back to where she belong; prison yard
Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by okerekeikpo: 9:16am On May 25, 2018
Mum listen to ur daughter
Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by MissChievous199(f): 9:22am On May 25, 2018
made4naijamusic:
Alex Launches YouTube Channel “The Alex Unusual Empire”

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Alex has launched a Youtube Channel, one she names “The Alex Unusual Empire.”

She says:

Everyone is special. The world has a lot of people but there is something unique about every single person. I accept Alexandra Asogwa especially because she is unusual. There can never be another me.

Watch the video

@https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/alex-launches-youtube-channel-the-alex-unusual-empire/

A youtube channel is the best she could come up with?? Alex Unusual Empire Every time I think she's hit rock bottom and couldn't go less, she just invents a new way to break her own record. 2 years from now nobody would care about her and her channel, dare I say she's not intelligent and entertaining enough to keep us interested.

All the things people do to try to remain relevant....but what do I know, she may pull this off...I'll lower my expectations though...Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by fhorlar(f): 9:22am On May 25, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:

I beg I thought it was thids year kemi was released from prison?

How come she has a phone that surf Internet

This kemi is really disgusting to me, trying to rebuild what she destroyed.

Women are really a pig

Your English is a pig as well...����

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:24am On May 25, 2018
Kemi I believe isn't normal at all, anyway she said Bobrisky is her son so I guess they have an understanding.
Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:27am On May 25, 2018
Lagbaja01:
So jail is now a place to treat sick people undecided

She belongs there !
Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by sirgalahad26(m): 9:28am On May 25, 2018
abi its kemi dat should be left alone! the same ex-convict, thunder striken, now she's mentally somehow, abeg leave her jare!
and u bobrisky, trouble sleep, ur yanga go wake am! i no pity u!
Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by abbeyty(m): 9:29am On May 25, 2018
Bobrisky shut up, we are waiting for your own pregnancy. Start trying for baby before you reach menopause
Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by LegitBTC: 9:35am On May 25, 2018
0.0098 btc for sale @ 380= 27,450.00 NGN
serious minded buyer should call me nw on 09058751225

my location is Ibadan.
we can meet at U.I to do cash and carry things for safety purposes and assurance..

Call me now.
No silly comments.
Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by whiteTORTIISE(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2018
hamid6249:
only a mad man would call a mad woman "mum"

many are mad but few are roaming
Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by Premiumwriter: 9:44am On May 25, 2018
Felixalex:
Bobrisky don join d matter, based on This could be me, we are all women like Linda grin grin cheesy

Chai. It's well o.

grin

Savage cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by mhizcassidy001(f): 9:48am On May 25, 2018
WOMEN ARE PIG SO YOUR MOTHER IS A MANWO? OPONU OSHI TALKING OUT OF CONTEXT................I KNOW U WILL QUOTE ME BUT DO THAT WITH SENSE SINCE U ARE BEGOTTEN BY A PIG U KNOW WHAT U ARE ALREADY.
EzeDiEgo1:

I beg I thought it was thids year kemi was released from prison?

How come she has a phone that surf Internet

This kemi is really disgusting to me, trying to rebuild what she destroyed.

Women are really a pig

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by onatisi(m): 9:58am On May 25, 2018
if the mad woman descend on this bobrisky ,
by the time she is finished with him , he will have no other optuion than to jump into the lagoon grin grin
Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by desmond2pk: 10:10am On May 25, 2018
Kemi, a typical lesson for those who do money rituals. They evil men do hunt their children
Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by kmaster007: 10:40am On May 25, 2018
and you also need to gather ur brain together... Go get some brain
Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:57am On May 25, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Ha, who chuk bobrisky mouth, with all d yamayama in his body he is chukin mouth in witchy kemi matter cheesy this woman will finish him Aswear cheesy waiting for her bomb reply

From ur post u are graduate and people are this are ur role model.
Nigeria future is in d dust grin
Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by Gkemz: 11:07am On May 25, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
Auty Kemi is just sick. She will soon go back to jail.
Her sickness has no cure.
Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by Mhickeytypist(m): 11:33am On May 25, 2018
Do you need a touch typist with a typing speed of 76 /110wpm or a data entry expert. Then check out my signature - mhickeytypist. www.fiverr.com/s2/bc446e455b
Re: Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” by gabbie77: 12:06pm On May 25, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Tattoos Son's Name On Her Hand (PICTURE) / Flavour And Djimon Hounsou Pictured Together / Ifu Ennada, Leo And 2face Storm London For One Africa Music Fest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.