Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help (3008 Views)

A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help / A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help / A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help (2) (3) (4)

A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by Nobody: 1:54am On May 25, 2018
Help us in the name of God Almighty and with too much tears in my eyes great agony in my heart I sincerely and humbly write to ask for the financial help of good Nigerians and Non-Nigerians to enable us survive the bitterness and hardship of life. I am a mother of three children of age 5, 3 and 10 months respectively.

We are in a very very bad and delicate situation where everything has gone from bad to worst and we cannot cope anymore because we have nothing, not even a piece of food to eat and I don't know what else to do right now but I still believe that there are human angels with a heart full of compassion and kindness that God Almighty could use to assist us.

I honestly and sincerely need your financial help.

Please, I pray that God should use you or any person close to you as a human angel from any tribe and race to help me and my children in any way possible within your power and by the grace of God Almighty and surely my God and the God of my innocent children will bless and increase you greatly in every area of life and we shall be forever grateful.

May God Almighty bless you for taking your time out to read my plea for help.

Thanks and may God bless you all.

No assistance will be too small and please here is my contacts;

E: gr8nkeiru(at)yahoo dot com
Phone no 08103136367

Regards,
Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by Nobody: 2:11am On May 25, 2018
How can one verify this claim ?

Is that your direct number ?

Is there someone who can verify this user?

Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by Nobody: 4:56am On May 25, 2018
I have checked your older post and I felt to pen this down.
The reason I'm doing this is for the sake of your kids. This is going to be long but worth your read. Note... I don't have money to give you.

Since last year you've been saying the same thing, asking for the same thing, seeking help and asking well-meaning Nigerians to help you raise a 300,000-500,000naira fund to start a business and to give you food. My sister, it can't work! E no fit happen sef except no be this Nigeria wey me and you dey!

. I understand your situation, but it can only get better when you wake up and go kick your own ass! Who give you food today no go give you tomorrow. You can't continue waiting for such a huge capital before you wake up to kick poverty away from your threshold.

Start a pure water business. With zero naira, a wholesale pure water seller can give you few bags to sell in traffic jam and pay in few hours.

It's rainy season now, fresh roasted corn is the hottest thing. With few cash you would gather here and there, enter ketu share bags with other sellers... Just do something, you won't go hungry, your kids would eat and be full and watch how God would bless the works of your hands.

Go to construction sites and do labour work! Yes you would collect 1500-2k in a day, this is a short period until you find a small business to invest the money in.

There is poverty in the land and there is abundance too... You alone would pick where you want. You got 3 kids and trust me this is not the route you wish for them to grow up to.

I wish you all the Best

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by Nobody: 7:46am On May 25, 2018
Yes it is my direct number, u can send some someone to come and verify all my claims.
Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by Nobody: 9:32am On May 25, 2018
You again undecided undecided

You have been begging since last year with different stories. from begging for money to begging for Free Accomodation undecided to begging for loan. Wake up and smell the roses, no one cares undecided grin

Nairalanders are wicked, they didnt give you money since last year despite all your different sob stories cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Go and sell the smartphone you are using to browse and use it to take care of your children!

The money i can give you is this:

Learn how to ZIP UP and close your legs TIGHTLY instead of giving birth to children you cannot cater for! M.o.ron

Go look for a job. Lazybones

greatnk:

Help us in the name of God Almighty and with too much tears in my eyes great agony in my heart I sincerely and humbly write to ask for the financial help of good Nigerians and Non-Nigerians to enable us survive the bitterness and hardship of life. I am a mother of three children of age 5, 3 and 10 months respectively.

We are in a very very bad and delicate situation where everything has gone from bad to worst and we cannot cope anymore because we have nothing, not even a piece of food to eat and I don't know what else to do right now but I still believe that there are human angels with a heart full of compassion and kindness that God Almighty could use to assist us.

I honestly and sincerely need your financial help.

Please, I pray that God should use you or any person close to you as a human angel from any tribe and race to help me and my children in any way possible within your power and by the grace of God Almighty and surely my God and the God of my innocent children will bless and increase you greatly in every area of life and we shall be forever grateful.

E: gr8nkeiru(at)yahoo dot com
Phone no 08103136367

Regards,

greatnk:

Please! Please!! Please !!!

Help us in the name of God Almighty and with too much tears in my eyes great agony in my heart I sincerely and humbly write to ask for the financial help of well meaningful and good Nigerians and Non-Nigerians to enable us survive the bitterness and hardship of life. I am a mother of three children of age 5, 3 and 10 months respectively.

We are in a very very bad and delicate situation where everything has gone from bad to worst and we cannot cope anymore because we have nothing, not even a piece of food to eat and I don't know what else to do right now but I still believe that there are human angels with a heart full of compassion and kindness that God Almighty would use to reach out to me and my children to help and restore us to an up right position once again.

On the 29th of December we were scornfully and ridiculously thrown out of our apartment because of non payment of rent after which we slept in the TREM church off Osoloway for two days with the help of an angel (an Ibo lady who is a member of the church) after which God used another human angel (a Yoruba woman) from Ajao Estate to rescue us ( me and my children) and that was when my husband left from the church since he could not join us to stay in the woman's house and ever since then he has not returned and his mobile number has remained off and the God sent human angel accommodated and fed me and my 3 children for one month and even went furthermore and compassionately rented a room apartment for me and my children in Ikotun area of Lagos and also gave me thirty thousand Naira ( N30,000 ) for support which I used the money to buy raw materials to manufacture insecticides and germicides and supply to retailers and I did this for some time and out of it we do feed and I was able to register two of my children who has been out of school for over a year in a nearby school and pay their school fees for the school term that just past and a new term has commenced and there is no money left with me right now to run my business and take care of my children and their school fees because I spent all the remaining money with me in treating my first child who was very sick and has a heavy growth of E-Coli according to lab test result.

I appreciate God that my child (5 years old) is well again but now we barely feed and I go hunger most times to ensure that my chidren are filled with any little food I could lay my hands on and I coulld not do anything than to cry along with my children whenever the cry because of food which we do offer to people freely in the past before things went bad. I heartily appreciate everything God usec the Yoruba woman in the form of a human angel to do for me and my children and I can't stop thanking God and also the woman he has used to help me and my children greatly but I cannot continually run to her all the time for help since she told me that she is a part time student and have limited resources if not she would not hesitate to help me.

I honestly and sincerely need the financial help of good people to raise a tangible amount of money from N200,000-to-N500,000 to enable me continue my production and supply of insecticides and germicides since I already have a good customer base despite the fact that I have not been able to meet market demand for my products because of the small capital I started with initially. Getting a reasonable capital to start again will go a long way to boost my production capacity and also increase my profit margin greatly which in turn will change things for the better and enable me take care of my self and my children accordingly and also help me to register the products with NAFDAC.

I will be willing to pay back any amount given to me with a minimal interest if need be. Last week I applied for N300,000 loan at AB Micro Finance Bank but my application was not successful because I could not provide a guarantor that owns a shop within their proximity. Please, you can verify all my claims and I pray that God should use you or any person close to you as a human angel from any tribe and race to help me and my children in any way possible within your power and by the grace of God Almighty and surely my God and the God of my innocent children will bless and increase you greatly in every area of life and we shall be forever grateful.

E: gr8nkeiru@yahoo.com
Ph:08103136367

Regards,

Mrs Nkeiru.

Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by Lotannad2: 4:40pm On May 25, 2018
MA, Where is ur address in Ikotun?
Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by mediclife1987(m): 6:12am On May 26, 2018
Anabell2:

You have been begging since last year with different stories. from begging for money to begging for Free Accomodation undecided to begging for loan. Wake up and smell the roses, no one cares undecided grin

Nairalanders are wicked, they didnt give you money since last year despite all your different sob stories cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Go and sell the smartphone you are using to browse and use it to take care of your children!

Learn how to ZIP UP and close your legs TIGHTLY instead of giving birth to children you cannot cater for! M.o.ron

Even me wey dey work, I'm damn scared to bring a kid into the harsh world I'm facing right now..I'll rather remain barren and suffer alone than watch my kid suffer with me, na thay one I no go fit take....

Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by enabledgoddess(f): 7:15am On May 26, 2018
You write well , so I will assume you are educated.go get a teaching job they are easy to come by, or pick a factory job. Just do something. To raise little capital to start your insecticide business. Put your kids in a public school. You won't have to pay school fees. No one will help you unless you help yourself. Don't just sit down. You could sell off some things to start again. What about the property you had in your former apartment? Your phone ? Sell them off gather money and start no matter how little. Stop waiting for people. Every needs help these days. Begging doesn't suit

Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by 1Sharon(f): 8:15pm On May 26, 2018
Sundaygirl AKA Naomi Sunday the e-beggar at it again

Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by nanauju(f): 10:16pm On May 26, 2018
1Sharon:

Lmaoo
For real??

Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by tabithababy(f): 11:12pm On May 26, 2018
1Sharon:

cheesy cheesy

Sundaygirl the chief scammer cheesy

Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by ahnie: 11:56pm On May 26, 2018
tabithababy:

cheesy cheesy

This sundaygirl Na real godogodo.

Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by Sundaygirl(f): 9:47am On May 27, 2018
1Sharon:

It shows how STUPID and GULLIBLE you are. Perhaps Sundaygirl is the only registered member on Nairaland that is why you must linked everyone to her. It's obvious nothing like brain particle in your skull. Fucck off please!

Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by Sundaygirl(f): 9:56am On May 27, 2018
1Sharon:

God punish you over and over again. God must punish you except your accusations against me are true.

Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by Sundaygirl(f): 9:58am On May 27, 2018
tabithababy:

cheesy cheesy

Except your claims and accusations against me are true, may you never know peace...amen.

Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by 1Sharon(f): 10:03am On May 27, 2018
Sundaygirl:

God punish you over and over again. God must punish you except your accusations against me are true.

Hahaa....you want god to punish me? When you should instead be asking for him to bless you so you will stop begging and being a parasite.

You got some messed up prioritises.

Ki ki grin

Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by Sundaygirl(f): 12:00pm On May 27, 2018
1Sharon:

Hahaa....you want god to punish me? When you should instead be asking for him to bless you so you will stop begging and being a parasite.

You got some messed up prioritises.

Ki ki grin

He must punish you properly for the wrong accusations (except your claims are true). I repeat, God must punish you in 100 folds. Idiot.
Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by 1Sharon(f): 9:00am On May 28, 2018
Sundaygirl:

He must punish you. I repeat, God must punish you till you are in misery.

Him no dey punish you pass me? Corporate beggar
Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by Nobody: 10:12am On May 28, 2018
Thanks lotannad my address is bakare estate Igando road ikotun.
Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by Nobody: 10:32am On May 28, 2018
Thank you lakeside. Yes it is my direct number, u can send someone to come and verify all my claims.
Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by edoman2016: 11:41am On May 28, 2018
greatnk:

Thank you lakeside. Yes it is my direct number, u can send someone to come and verify all my claims.
Lazy man, go and look for a job. You are a curse to your children. You don't want to work to provide for your family. You keep hoping a father Christmas on nairaland who worked hard to earn a living to cater for your responsibility. God punish you.
Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by OmoAlata1(f): 12:43pm On May 28, 2018
Where is your husband in all of these? Why is he not helping? I see all your children are 2 yrs apart. If you are so broke, why do you keep getting pregnant every year for the last 6 yrs?

I don’t get how people can be crying poverty but they have more children then the rich people. Even me that have very good job, I am scared of having more kids after the 2 I have already. I have not gotten pregnant in almost 10 yrs.

Please sell this phone you are using and first thing, go do family planning. You can use the remaining to feed your children.

Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by richdad555: 9:49pm On May 29, 2018
OmoAlata1:
Where is your husband in all of these? Why is he not helping? I see all your children are 2 yrs apart. If you are so broke, why do you keep getting pregnant every year for the last 6 yrs?

I don’t get how people can be crying poverty but they have more children then the rich people. Even me that have very good job, I am scared of having more kids after the 2 I have already. I have not gotten pregnant in almost 10 yrs.

Please sell this phone you are using and first thing, go do family planning. You can use the remaining to feed your children.

You who claim to have a good job and have two kids without another for the last 10 years, I see you really lack an atom of the wisedom of God which surpasses all wisedom of men. No precautionary measures of this life can save you from calamity or the storm of life when it comes, "be you BILL GATES with billions of dollars and one child will still not save you". Pls, be wise and wake up from your foolishness because Proverbs 18:2 says ; A fool has no delight in understanding but in expressing his own heart.

You were surposed to judge righteouly and plead the cause of the poor and needy as the book of Proverbs 31:8 said; Open your mouth, judge righteously and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

The bible said in proverbs 17:5 He who mocks the poor reproaches his or her maker; he who is glad at calamity will not go unpunished.
Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by richdad555: 11:55am On Jun 01, 2018
enabledgoddess:
You write well , so I will assume you are educated.go get a teaching job they are easy to come by, or pick a factory job. Just do something. To raise little capital to start your insecticide business. Put your kids in a public school. You won't have to pay school fees. No one will help you unless you help yourself. Don't just sit down. You could sell off some things to start again. What about the property you had in your former apartment? Your phone ? Sell them off gather money and start no matter how little. Stop waiting for people. Every needs help these days. Begging doesn't suit

Let me correct you less you go astay, your advise for her to sell her phone is unwise because your phone is an extension of your voice, I have heard many people lay emphasis on her to sell her phone as if the phone is a car, but know that even the so called smart phone or Android phones these days are dirty cheap. Posting on Nairaland requires only an internet enabled device and no human will be in a terrible situation and refuse to sell his or her luxury to survive. Read her story once again and do you think she has not sold her valuables but phone must be out of it.

You can take everything from me, but not my phone and my bible because with my phone my voice can be heard in the wilderness and with my bible the word of God can lighten up my path in that same wilderness.

The reason why I am correcting you is because the bible said so in the book of Proverbs 9:9 Correct a wise man, and he will be still wiser. Teach a righteous man, and he will increase in learning.

I pray you do not fall into problem of life.

Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by richdad555: 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
Anabell2:

Anabell2, I see you really lack an atom of the wisdom of God that made you to forget that no precautionary measures of this life can save you from calamity or the storm of life when it comes, "be you BILL GATES with billions of dollars and one child" will still not save you. Pls, be wise and wake up from your foolishness because Proverbs 18:2 says ; A fool has no delight in understanding but in expressing his own heart. You cannot differentiate between a BEGGAR and NEEDY.

You seem too wise than God and can advise people who are in need to Zip up and stop having children and call them Lazybones, I hope your smart bones have given you wealth where you lack absolute nothing and you seem to be better that other people. You forget that JOB in the bible was a righteous man on earth during his own time, even God recognizes and boasted about him and he had everything in abundance (big family, wealth, silver, gold, influence etc.), you name it but calamity still struck him because God permitted it and the same way you are talking right now was the same way his own wife, friends and most people talked foolishly and unrighteously. You seem to have seen it all in life but you are still a kid because when calamity of life strikes you, your so called smart bones will become crushed and foolish bones.

You make mockery of people who have children because they later had a problem in life which was not as a result of the number of children they have. You seem to be too wise and proud and God said he hates such traits. You called yourself wicked when you said Nairalanders are wicked and could not help her since last year and you unwisely and ignorantly forgot that you also were still a Nairalander as at the time you posted this negative statement.

I am not surprised because the bible said this is a generation of vipers in the book of Matthew 12:34-37 

34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

You who mock people because the ask and seek for help, remember that nobody is immune to calamity even if you are the most righteous person on earth like JOB was.  When calamity strike you, your wisedom will not save, your wealth, smartness, connection, education, religion will not save you, even family and friends may laugh and mock you on your dying bed just as you are mocking this woman or those in need of help. You wish her to roast corn and hawk pure water whereas when you see yourself in a dreaming doing such trade you immediately wake up to reject and cancel it in your fake prayers which is from your lips. Now I see why God do not answer the prayers of people like you and at the end you wll end up believing that God does not exist.

You were surposed to judge righteouly and plead the cause of the poor and needy as the book of Proverbs 31:8 said; Open your mouth, judge righteously and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

The bible said in proverbs 17:5 He who mocks the poor reproaches his or her maker; he who is glad at calamity will not go unpunished.

As you mock the poor and needy the bible said you will not go unpunished because you mock GOD himself except you repent of your ignorance and foolishness and ask for forgiveness from those needy and poor people you mock and also ask God for his mercy and forgiveness because if not, mark this date and it will be a date you will not forget in your entire life. One thing is sure, when God contend wih you, no PASTOR, PROPHET, PRAYER WORRIORS or NATIVE DOCTOR can save you, believe me you wouldn’t want to experience that.

Pls, if you don't have anything good to say that edifies the body of Christ, it is better you shut your mouth and save yourself from destruction as Proverbs 13:3 said: He who guards his mouth preserves his or her life, but he who opens wide his lips shall have destruction.

May God bless us as we obey the word of God to pray and help those people in need but not to mock and scorn them and discourage those who may have the Godly heart to do so.
Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by richdad555: 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
YOU CAN STILL HELP A NEEDY

We wish others what we could not wise ourselves and our loved ones and you asked that she go to a construction site, maybe with the little child of 10 months on her back to carry a headpan filled with mixed cement and sand to enable her earn a fee for feeding. When you do not have money to give to the poor or needy just because you also is handicapped in a way, that does not stop you from praying for them, giving them the little you can, or better still encourage them with your kind words as the bible said in Proverbs 16:24 Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body.

No precautionary measures of this life can save you from calamity or the storm of life when it comes, "be you BILL GATES with billions of dollars and one child" will still not save you. Pls, be wise and wake up from your foolishness because Proverbs 18:2 says ; A fool has no delight in understanding but in expressing his own heart. Some people cannot differentiate between a BEGGAR and a NEEDY.

I am not surprised because the bible said this is a generation of vipers in the book of Matthew 12:34-37 

34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

You who mock people because the ask and seek for help, remember that nobody is immune to calamity even if you are the most righteous person on earth like JOB was.  When calamity strike you, your wisedom will not save, your wealth, smartness, connection, education, religion will not save you, even family and friends may laugh and mock you on your dying bed just as you are mocking this woman or those in need of help. You wish her to roast corn and hawk pure water whereas when you see yourself in a dreaming doing such trade you immediately wake up to reject and cancel it in your fake prayers which is from your lips. Now I see why God do not answer the prayers of most of us.

yettymuse:
I have checked your older post and I felt to pen this down.
The reason I'm doing this is for the sake of your kids. This is going to be long but worth your read. Note... I don't have money to give you.

Since last year you've been saying the same thing, asking for the same thing, seeking help and asking well-meaning Nigerians to help you raise a 300,000-500,000naira fund to start a business and to give you food. My sister, it can't work! E no fit happen sef except no be this Nigeria wey me and you dey!

. I understand your situation, but it can only get better when you wake up and go kick your own ass! Who give you food today no go give you tomorrow. You can't continue waiting for such a huge capital before you wake up to kick poverty away from your threshold.

Start a pure water business. With zero naira, a wholesale pure water seller can give you few bags to sell in traffic jam and pay in few hours.

It's rainy season now, fresh roasted corn is the hottest thing. With few cash you would gather here and there, enter ketu share bags with other sellers... Just do something, you won't go hungry, your kids would eat and be full and watch how God would bless the works of your hands.

Go to construction sites and do labour work! Yes you would collect 1500-2k in a day, this is a short period until you find a small business to invest the money in.

There is poverty in the land and there is abundance too... You alone would pick where you want. You got 3 kids and trust me this is not the route you wish for them to grow up to.

I wish you all the Best
Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by OmoAlata1(f): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
You are an idiot and you can kiss my black ass. Leave me with bible quoting nonsense

richdad555:

You who claim to have a good job and have two kids without another for the last 10 years, I see you really lack an atom of the wisedom of God which surpasses all wisedom of men. No precautionary measures of this life can save you from calamity or the storm of life when it comes, "be you BILL GATES with billions of dollars and one child will still not save you". Pls, be wise and wake up from your foolishness because Proverbs 18:2 says ; A fool has no delight in understanding but in expressing his own heart.

Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
richdad555:
YOU CAN STILL HELP A NEEDY

We wish others what we could not wise ourselves and our loved ones and you asked that she go to a construction site, maybe with the little child of 10 months on her back to carry a headpan filled with mixed cement and sand to enable her earn a fee for feeding. When you do not have money to give to the poor or needy just because you also is handicapped in a way, that does not stop you from praying for them, giving them the little you can, or better still encourage them with your kind words as the bible said in Proverbs 16:24 Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body.

No precautionary measures of this life can save you from calamity or the storm of life when it comes, "be you BILL GATES with billions of dollars and one child" will still not save you. Pls, be wise and wake up from your foolishness because Proverbs 18:2 says ; A fool has no delight in understanding but in expressing his own heart. Some people cannot differentiate between a BEGGAR and a NEEDY.

You who mock people because the ask and seek for help, remember that nobody is immune to calamity even if you are the most righteous person on earth like JOB was.  When calamity strike you, your wisedom will not save, your wealth, smartness, connection, education, religion will not save you, even family and friends may laugh and mock you on your dying bed just as you are mocking this woman or those in need of help. You wish her to roast corn and hawk pure water whereas when you see yourself in a dreaming doing such trade you immediately wake up to reject and cancel it in your fake prayers which is from your lips. Now I see why God do not answer the prayers of most of us.

continue quoting Bible you hear, the lady that sold pure water me today is a heavily pregnant woman. When hunger nack you, you would open your Bible chapter to NO FOOD FOR LAZY MAN! olori gbigbe

Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by OldBeer: 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Richdad555 is her husband.
If you know, you know.

Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by richdad555: 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
yettymuse:
continue quoting Bible you hear, the lady that sold pure water me today is a heavily pregnant woman. When hunger nack you, you would open your Bible chapter to NO FOOD FOR LAZY MAN! olori gbigbe

Yettymuse, you pretend to care for the poor and needy but wishing yourself what you wish others is what the bible said and not my own words. In your arrogancy and lack of the wisdom of God Almighty you opened your mouth ignorantly and haughtily to say that the woman who sold pure water to you today was heavily pregnant, I see that sounds good to you! How unwise you are!, the bible said in Proverbs 9:8 Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you; correct a wise man, and he will appreciate you...

I don't care about what Olori gbigbe means in Yoruba, what I have of you and your likes is the word of God which is sharper than two edged sword. One thing is certain in life as the word of God said in Psalm 109:18 As he clothed himself with cursing as with his garment, so let it enter his body like water, and like oil into his bones.

May the LORD bless his word today in Jesus name. Amen.

I Feel Like I Will Be Single Forever. / .. / What Level Of Education You Would Love Your Husband To Have?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105