Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery (34679 Views)

Method Hackers Are Using To Hack Facebook Accounts (Photos) / Chinese Are Selling Tecno Phones With Built-in Malware In Africa / The New Apple Watch With A Bigger Display, A Built-in Electrocardiogram And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery by Hotzone(m): 8:11am On May 25, 2018
iPhone freeze na die!
Re: 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery by omoadeleye(m): 8:12am On May 25, 2018
old treaks meant for old phones
Re: 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery by Mckandre(m): 8:21am On May 25, 2018
kolafolabi:
You may place it on a cold sachet of water.

I saw that during my stay in the Northern part of Nigeria. I thought phones were overheated because of their hot weather..

The best solution to correct overheating is simply change your network to 2G and not place your phone on a cold sachet of water...
or rather put on flightmode for some minutes, more effective in areas with fluctuating network service.
Re: 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery by Bellgal: 8:21am On May 25, 2018
kolafolabi:

I saw that during my stay in the Northern part of Nigeria. I thought phones were overheated because of their hot weather..

The best solution to correct overheating is simply change your network to 2G and not place your phone on a cold sachet of water...
U r very correct. U deserve an accolade.
Re: 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery by Pistolx(m): 8:24am On May 25, 2018
nothernstar:
nice answer oga. But pls can you tell us how to change to 2g.
dial *#*#4363#*#*
Re: 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery by hormayemmy(f): 8:29am On May 25, 2018
Op thanks....my phone wasn't freezing actually,I just wanted to know the outcome of trying that No 1a solution and when I tried it,it screen munched an image.I have been trying to screen grab images with my phone(Huawei mate SE) but wasn't getting it.
Thanks o grin

2 Likes

Re: 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery by Hassan080196(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
A thread for Tecno and Infinix users.

Get a SAMSUNG S8 and you wont have to bother about this nonsense thread.

Even s7edge doesn't have such problems. Samsung is the best.

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery by NEROSKY(m): 8:57am On May 25, 2018
kolafolabi:

The placing ontop water works, what if you're using the 3G/H/H+
Re: 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:30am On May 25, 2018
Gmiracle:
I hear people say it's not easy to remove non removable battery. The day my phone fell into water the phone was fully charged 100percent, the phone refused to boot it will show tecno logo and off continued doing this, I left the phone for like 7hours the phone refused to come up. I was in a remote area so I couldn't take the phone to a repair shop. Nobody told me to look for nails I unscrewed the phone removed the battery left it to dry and the phone came up

Next time, clean the phone with a dry napkin, then dip it into an airtight bag or container of rice for at least 24 hours. It would absorb all the moisture and your phone will work fine most likely.
Re: 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:37am On May 25, 2018
Knew all these already.
Re: 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery by lollmaolol(m): 9:45am On May 25, 2018
GreyBlood:
My HTC 10 doesn't do any of those. wink
Thank you and have an amazing day ahead.

I want that phone badly
Re: 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery by Chochovini: 9:51am On May 25, 2018
TDonald:
I can't imagine myself using a phone with a removable battery
WHY If I may ask.
Re: 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery by NewIdeas: 9:52am On May 25, 2018
For your security/safety training, sales and supplies of all security gadgets/equipments, installation of CCTV and automatic remote controlled gates for your company .
Pls Call/WhatsApp
Frank on 08185624239
CFI Consulting Nig. , Iyana Ipaja, Lagos.
Re: 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery by Chochovini: 9:56am On May 25, 2018
Gmiracle:
I hear people say it's not easy to remove non removable battery. The day my phone fell into water the phone was fully charged 100percent, the phone refused to boot it will show tecno logo and off continued doing this, I left the phone for like 7hours the phone refused to come up. I was in a remote area so I couldn't take the phone to a repair shop. Nobody told me to look for nails I unscrewed the phone removed the battery left it to dry and the phone came up
Sometimes, I wonder why all of a sudden they start producing and flooding the market with non-removable phones.
Almost everything I know using batteries are Removables. So why shouldn‘t phones?
Re: 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery by mattsvibes: 10:15am On May 25, 2018
slawomir:
yeah
my Nokia lumia 925 was a non removable battery
always freeze like hell

love that phone sha but it was just too problematic.

FLASH THE FONE JARE THANK ME LATER
Re: 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery by bodmas3000(m): 10:48am On May 25, 2018
good one very useful tips
Re: 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery by timstone(m): 11:49am On May 25, 2018
kolafolabi:

how would you change to 2g
Re: 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery by Gmiracle: 1:08pm On May 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Next time, clean the phone with a dry napkin, then dip it into an airtight bag or container of rice for at least 24 hours. It would absorb all the moisture and your phone will work fine most likely.

Actually I dipped the phone into a bag of rice but for just 1hoursad, I didn't have that patience I was only concerned about the phone coming up. Thanks for the piece of information. How is your day going?

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery by laudate: 1:56pm On May 25, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:

Exactly! Infinix phones and battery problems, as well as charging port issues including overheating, are like 5 and 6!
Re: 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery by FroshJaynex(m): 2:40pm On May 25, 2018
kolafolabi:

I place mine on the tiles, it works perfectly for me even when am charging it, it's as cool as ice
Re: 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery by bisi16(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2018
For Tecno and Infinix users. Nothing kwansyn IPhone users here. Infinix show me pepper that year. If dem like let them build a phone with 100,000mah, I no go still buy.

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery by CONFAMA: 7:56pm On May 25, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
Phone wey be say na time bomb.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Glo Gift-data, Here, Now. / How To Use Less Mobile Data On Your Android Or Iphone / NCC To Increase Price Of Data To 250MB For N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.