Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo (26211 Views)

Ifa Doesn't Pick Yoruba Kings, Only Governors Do - Oluwo Of Iwo / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by Westaslave2(f): 12:57pm On May 25, 2018
tayaden:
Have You Eaten Today??

Yakoyo Foods is here for You! We have Varieties of Home-Cooked Soups like: afang, Edikang kong, egusi, Ogbono, Banga, Eforiro and more.

Freshly Cooked on order, so affordable plus Delivery is Free!

To Order call:
meet enemyofprogress d afonja cannibal, he is damn hungry
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by Sunsets: 1:16pm On May 25, 2018
This is the same state that Ohaneze was refused the right to gather. I see
dammy13:
​Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcourt After Organizers Omit Photo From Programme Brochure

He also charged all Yoruba sons and daughters in the state to embrace peace and work together as one united family.

Adams, however, berated the Rivers state Governor, Nyesom Wike, for saying the Yorubas have no electoral value.

‘I have it on good record from one of the leaders of Yoruba community in Port Harcourt that the governor allegedly said the Yorubas have no electoral value in Nigeria’s politics. That comment as far as I am concerned, was uncomplimentary to us as a race with over 200 million people across the world.

It is sad too that such comment came from a person that lives on peoples’ patronages, particularly, a governor that had in the past, enjoyed the supports of the race all through his political career.

Today, as I stand before you, it is my hope and prayer that governor Wike moves higher in his political desire and aspirations to the level where he would need the support of the Yoruba people either in the state or at the national level, then we will show him how important the race is in Nigeria’s politics and the world at large.”

Adams noted also that the omission of his picture and that of the Oluwo from the event brochure was done in error, saying there is the need to encourage the organisers of the programme for putting up such historic gathering.

http://kikiotolu.com/oluwo-of-iwo-walks-out-of-yoruba-event-after-organizers-omits-photo-from-programme-brochure/

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 25, 2018
In those days only men of impeccable characters were made kings.

But nowadays, touts, land grabbers, yahoo guys , even coded armed robbers can become kings, as long as money is available.

Yoo Yoo Yooooooo Yoruba r'onu.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2018
Xisnin:

There are a lot of people like him, they claim to be blunt but they are just too primitive for
the modern time. Without self-control, a human is not different from animal.
Next time let them put his pix there and not insult him. We take too many things for granted and give way too many excuses for every damn thing down here.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by Charly68: 3:21pm On May 25, 2018
Oluwo again !
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by raphaeladeyele: 4:09pm On May 25, 2018
Alayeluwa need recongnition
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by Mikeiron78(m): 4:34pm On May 25, 2018
Nigerian men and ego, they must be recognized everywhere, lol. They need to travel to developed countries and learn how to live a social life.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by xtervaganza(m): 5:52pm On May 25, 2018
That's what you get when you make a disrespectful yahoo boy a king

Nonsense
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by davidnazee: 11:23pm On May 25, 2018
dammy13:
​Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcourt After Organizers Omit Photo From Programme Brochure

He also charged all Yoruba sons and daughters in the state to embrace peace and work together as one united family.

Adams, however, berated the Rivers state Governor, Nyesom Wike, for saying the Yorubas have no electoral value.

‘I have it on good record from one of the leaders of Yoruba community in Port Harcourt that the governor allegedly said the Yorubas have no electoral value in Nigeria’s politics. That comment as far as I am concerned, was uncomplimentary to us as a race with over 200 million people across the world.

It is sad too that such comment came from a person that lives on peoples’ patronages, particularly, a governor that had in the past, enjoyed the supports of the race all through his political career.

Today, as I stand before you, it is my hope and prayer that governor Wike moves higher in his political desire and aspirations to the level where he would need the support of the Yoruba people either in the state or at the national level, then we will show him how important the race is in Nigeria’s politics and the world at large.”

Adams noted also that the omission of his picture and that of the Oluwo from the event brochure was done in error, saying there is the need to encourage the organisers of the programme for putting up such historic gathering.

http://kikiotolu.com/oluwo-of-iwo-walks-out-of-yoruba-event-after-organizers-omits-photo-from-programme-brochure/

How Yoruba reach 200million people?? Na wa ooo
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by AdaFonju: 6:22pm On May 26, 2018
Sunsets:
This is the same state that Ohaneze was refused the right to gather. I see
Are Yorubas claiming Port Harcourt too and holding secessionists rallies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Oyinbo Girl Presents Yoruba Cultural Dance / Hausa Indigenous Aristocracy And Titles And Functions / Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.