Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding Is This Saturday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding Is This Saturday (27240 Views)

Emenike, Iheoma Nnadi Deny Break Up Rumour, Take Their Daughter On Swimming Date / Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding Is This Saturday by chisure: 10:23am On May 25, 2018
Happy married life to them.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding Is This Saturday by SniperSmurf(m): 10:27am On May 25, 2018
abrahym:
Meanwhile guys... China has announced their world cup squad.

1 朣楢琴执执
2 瑩浻牡楧硰执
3 执獧浻牡楧
4 敬瑦 瀰絸朣杢
5 执獧扻捡杫
6 潲湵 潣潬
7 昣昸昸慢正
9 敷止瑩札慲楤
10 湥楬敮牡氬晥
11 瑦戠瑯潴牦
12 浯潴 捥捥浩条
13 洭穯氭湩慥牧
14 摡敩瑮琨灯捥
15 捥捥 慢正
16 牧畯摮椭慭敧
17 獭氭湩慥牧摡
18 敩琨灯
19 捥捥捥慢正
20 牧畯摮椭慭
21 敧楬敮牡 札散散汩
22 整 牰杯瀻
23 獯瑩潩敲慬
Coach: 楴敶执獧 搴筮.

Its a shame that 敩瑮琨灯 isn't in the squad, he is such a top player.
Enjoy the rest of your day.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding Is This Saturday by whiteTORTIISE(m): 10:31am On May 25, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Finally!! Lol the trolling was much Abeg.. Since all this years fah.
If you wanto hook any footballer or hot musician just go for beauty pageant and try to win or show urself well. From flavor to
Jude okoye
To emenike
To teju baby face
Even Joseph yobo cheesy you see? cheesy

Flavour own is graduation o.

Once the beauty queens graduate, they get automatic employment and pregnancy-empowerment from the Ibo boy.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding Is This Saturday by kolawoleibukun2: 10:36am On May 25, 2018
hehehe my guy. many igbo girls kneel in front of my door. I am a hulk. 6.2 in height with massive chest and arms. snub nose. confirm 6 packs and loaded with dollars. No girl resists me. i choose and no one says no to me. I have laid many actresses that you admire on TV. Look at Anthony Joshua and you can have a picture of how I look. A former athlete then model then student then chevron staff and currently a hired trainer. I am not the ordinary yoruba man you know. I have lived hehe. and I am still young to go all over again. I can steal your girlfriend without saying a word to her. no try me
nnokwa042:
but your afonja angry angryI don't think they will date you ,do you 've tribal marks?,do you mix ewedu and gbegiri? angry
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding Is This Saturday by missterious(f): 10:42am On May 25, 2018
flyingdutchman:
You too like Gossssip!!! Chai!!!
As in ehn. Lol
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding Is This Saturday by Nobody: 11:01am On May 25, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Happy married life to them
grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding Is This Saturday by Nobody: 11:02am On May 25, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
hehehe my guy. many igbo girls kneel in front of my door. I am a hulk. 6.2 in height with massive chest and arms. snub nose. confirm 6 packs and loaded with dollars. No girl resists me. i choose and no one says no to me. I have laid many actresses that you admire on TV. Look at Anthony Joshua and you can have a picture of how I look. A former athlete then model then student then chevron staff and currently a hired trainer. I am not the ordinary yoruba man you know. I have lived hehe. and I am still young to go all over again. I can steal your girlfriend without saying a word to her. no try me
6 pack!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding Is This Saturday by Nobody: 11:06am On May 25, 2018
abrahym:
Meanwhile guys... China has announced their world cup squad.

1 朣楢琴执执
2 瑩浻牡楧硰执
3 执獧浻牡楧
4 敬瑦 瀰絸朣杢
5 执獧扻捡杫
6 潲湵 潣潬
7 昣昸昸慢正
9 敷止瑩札慲楤
10 湥楬敮牡氬晥
11 瑦戠瑯潴牦
12 浯潴 捥捥浩条
13 洭穯氭湩慥牧
14 摡敩瑮琨灯捥
15 捥捥 慢正
16 牧畯摮椭慭敧
17 獭氭湩慥牧摡
18 敩琨灯
19 捥捥捥慢正
20 牧畯摮椭慭
21 敧楬敮牡 札散散汩
22 整 牰杯瀻
23 獯瑩潩敲慬
Coach: 楴敶执獧 搴筮.

Its a shame that 敩瑮琨灯 isn't in the squad, he is such a top player.
Enjoy the rest of your day.

is a lie, he is in the squad number 18
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding Is This Saturday by kolawoleibukun2: 11:23am On May 25, 2018
wetin this one day talk? which one be 6 pack?
I say 6 packs and you won correct my english? I day speak English for you? i too know won kee u. my dear na 6 packs for pigin oh. no teach me English. thank you but I am good with 6 packs.
when e reach for english two of us go decide who be teacher.
Elfmannisback:

6 pack!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding Is This Saturday by gabbie77: 11:41am On May 25, 2018
grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding Is This Saturday by uvie66: 11:54am On May 25, 2018
Sometimes I go dey blame God, why create beautiful girl and ugly girl in the same space, obviously the beautiful girl will have the edge all the time.....look Ojukwu wife, chioma, Trump wife, Abacha wife, and now Emenike. For ugly woman, na the the first person wey toast am for the first time in her life she go marry because no room for yanga, the only caveat be say if she hold pepper e go giam leverage to do small shakara
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding Is This Saturday by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 25, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
wetin this one day talk? which one be 6 pack?
I say 6 packs and you won correct my english? I day speak English for you? i too know won kee u. my dear na 6 packs for pigin oh. no teach me English. thank you but I am good with 6 packs.
when e reach for english two of us go decide who be teacher.
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) / Zack Orji Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Nina Slams Alex For Mentioning Her Name While Addressing A Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.