Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" (34289 Views)

Linda Ikeji Has A Dream Pool That Nobody Uses / Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by Letenwam: 8:34am On May 25, 2018
Nigerian veteran singer, Charly Boy, who revealed how happy he was knowing that Linda Ikeji listened to his advice to have a baby instead of waiting for marriage, has 'brainless cells' who couldn't grasp why he told Linda Ikeji to forget about Marriage, shortly after she corrected him by saying that pregnancy is not the only thing she wants, that she also wants children and marriage.

According to Charly Boy, young men are just looking for someone to pay their bills and Linda has been 'burnt so many times by useless wayo men parading themselves as prospective husbands'. He also added that Marriage can only work for two people who understand that marriage is a lot of
discipline and hard work, and he has only managed to survive 40 years with same woman even though 'e no sweet like that'.

Here's what he wrote below;

For those brainless cells who
couldn’t grasp why I told Linda Ikeji
to forget about Marriage. They don’t make men like they use to. Most young men are just looking for someone to pay their bills. Linda been burnt so many times by useless wayo men parading themselves as prospective husbands. Most good men are already taken. Most men don’t have the confidence to live with an already made Woman. Most women desire a very strong man, who can take charge and take care. Marriage very soon will no longer be fashionable, because most people can’t cope. Marriage is a good thing if you’re lucky, but no be for everybody joor.

One of my daughter’s has been a single
mother after leaving a very abusive marriage.
She is the best Mum I know and doing well for herself.
Marriage can only work for two people who
understand that marriage is a lot of
discipline and hard work.
It’s not a tea party.
Even some so called “Men of God” cant hold
down a marriage.

I have managed to survive almost 40yrs
with the same woman, no be sey e sweet like dat,
so Mumu men should
go think about their life.
It takes two to tango.
Leave Linda alone biko. Go face ur life.

https://lailasnews.com/marriage-will-no-longer-be-fashionable-soon-charly-boy-addresses-exchange-with-linda-ikeji/

12 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by Gistformant: 8:34am On May 25, 2018
Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by CastedGist: 8:35am On May 25, 2018
Too bad
Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by brownsugar23: 8:40am On May 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by Victorblaze14(m): 8:42am On May 25, 2018
The world is moving to a place where marriage won't be the in thing any more

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by Nobody: 8:44am On May 25, 2018
Life is vise versa..
The way she too burnt many politician's dicks to purchase cars and a mansion in banana island thereby using her blog as a back up..

Is the way many guys will still deceive her to eat her money..

In life when you suck dick to buy a house, guys will suck your vagina to eat from the money..

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by Oritzy: 8:47am On May 25, 2018
sad The guy above me lost his joy for women long ago before 200BC.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by chukslawrence(m): 8:50am On May 25, 2018
ok
Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by NOC1(m): 8:59am On May 25, 2018
40 years in marriage is not an easy one, They deserve some accolades.

some assumed sane human could not last for 3 months, some under-performing celebrities are even separating in two weeks.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by savio93(m): 10:29am On May 25, 2018
Oga Charlie, how Much is Linda paying you sef. Why una dey carry this lady matter for head na.

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by Awaitingkopa(f): 10:42am On May 25, 2018
Have anyone ever wondered why the buttocks is darker than the lap.Both the lap and the buttocks are covered.Or is it because we sit with on our buttocks hence the reason for being darker. just wondering. sad

35 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by chuckdee4(m): 10:46am On May 25, 2018
Even old man no dey gree mind im own business for this country
Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by talk2archy: 11:31am On May 25, 2018
make una leave Linda alone now. so someone cannot be a baby mama in peace again.
Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by bobokeshington: 11:31am On May 25, 2018
Charlie boy too dey jam talk

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by XingXhang(m): 11:31am On May 25, 2018
Real Madrid Vs Liverpool on my mind...

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by Seylad2009(m): 11:31am On May 25, 2018
@ bolded Most good men are already taken
You're wrong, sir. Most good men have been deceived and broken down, which makes most of them turn into monster.
However, there are still many good men outside, searching for just a fairly good lady but wahalai, it's very hard to come by not even in a religious gathering.

7 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by 400billionman: 11:31am On May 25, 2018
sad Who asked you?
Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by AprokoGirl: 11:31am On May 25, 2018
cool
Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by Sirpaul(m): 11:32am On May 25, 2018
oga mind your business abi you won marry am
Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by BlackHatNaija: 11:32am On May 25, 2018
This two would make a great couple. Charly and Linda.

I guess he gave that "forget marriage" advice to his daughter, the single mother.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by jospimo: 11:32am On May 25, 2018
Letenwam:
Nigerian veteran singer, Charly Boy, who revealed how happy he was knowing that Linda Ikeji listened to his advice to have a baby instead of waiting for marriage, has 'brainless cells' who couldn't grasp why he told Linda Ikeji to forget about Marriage, shortly after she corrected him by saying that pregnancy is not the only thing she wants, that she also wants children and marriage.

According to Charly Boy, young men are just looking for someone to pay their bills and Linda has been 'burnt so many times by useless wayo men parading themselves as prospective husbands'. He also added that Marriage can only work for two people who understand that marriage is a lot of
discipline and hard work, and he has only managed to survive 40 years with same woman even though 'e no sweet like that'.

Thanks for the info sir
to forget about Marriage. They don’t make men like they use to. Most young men are just looking for someone to pay their bills. Linda been burnt so many times by useless wayo men parading themselves as prospective husbands. Most good men are already taken. Most men don’t have the confidence to live with an already made Woman. Most women desire a very strong man, who can take charge and take care. Marriage very soon will no longer be fashionable, because most people can’t cope. Marriage is a good thing if you’re lucky, but no be for everybody joor.

It’s not a tea party.
down a marriage.

so Mumu men should
It takes two to tango.

https://lailasnews.com/marriage-will-no-longer-be-fashionable-soon-charly-boy-addresses-exchange-with-linda-ikeji/

Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by Nobody: 11:32am On May 25, 2018
They sha wan portray Linda as BURNT OFFERING grin grin grin.

Ok o, her FANS have accepted her.
Lobatan!

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by Nobody: 11:32am On May 25, 2018
LINDA is a senseless hypocrite and a fornicator

Bad example to our girls.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by kenzysmith: 11:33am On May 25, 2018
He pain me say I no join match linda banga before she get sense sad
Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by Cladez(m): 11:33am On May 25, 2018
Maybe I am ignorant but I still don't know how this man is useful to this country as a whole.

always shouting up and down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by trapQ: 11:34am On May 25, 2018
wink
Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by johnmattew: 11:34am On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Life is vise versa..
The way she too burnt many politician's dicks to purchase cars and a mansion in banana island thereby using her blog as a back up..

In life when you suck dick to buy a house, guys will suck your vagina to eat from the money..
u are just too dumb and jealous

u are one of these men with low self esteem thatfeel intimidated by successful women .....u are such an ignorant.

where were u when Lagos govt sued Linda over 100million tax invasion?.....do u think prostitution is that profitable to warrant such huge tax?

u think all women are whor.e....like Ur sisters..stupid fellows everywhere

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by Nobody: 11:34am On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Life is vise versa..

Where is your proof?

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by EmmyDJourno: 11:35am On May 25, 2018
People keep giving advise they can't give themselves

I just feel sorry for Linda, I pray she has the thick skin to deal with all these

But make she provide the man, marry sharp sharp, make she go dey influence useless slay queens who can't tell Apples from Oranges
Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by HomeOfMe(f): 11:35am On May 25, 2018
Letenwam:

It’s not a tea party.
down a marriage.

so Mumu men should
It takes two to tango.

I hope charly boy is not the baby daddy-to be.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by Newpride(m): 11:35am On May 25, 2018
What’s all these Lynda here, Lynda there... shocked

Anyway, I don’t blame anybody hitting her hard...
what goes around, comes around.... shocked shocked

U can’t be talking abt people and expects others not to talk abt U..

Yoruba adage says.... ojo toh bati dakun ati banije lao baoje kanle...... grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) / Basketmouth Hangs Out With Wizkid In Indigo at the 02, London (Photos) / Oritse Femi And Wife, Nabila Fash Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.