Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

The Truth About Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy; REAL Or FAKE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Truth About Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy; REAL Or FAKE (361 Views)

Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Fan Talk About Linda Ikeji Engagement Ring On Instagram / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy; REAL Or FAKE by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 25, 2018
If you read the last article I post
concerning “Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy” you should be familiar with what I’m about to tell you. But if you haven’t, you can read it here.

So previously, I mentioned of how
many feminists are angered against Linda’s new announcement. Some has even called her a hypocrite! Well, there’s a new allegation now
against her now, and this time it isn’t about Wedlock or Who is the Father?..

It’s about whether her pregnancy is REAL or FAKE.

The topic has been trending ever since, because some individuals find it hard to believe that a 2 months pregnancy can protrude............... Click this link below to read the full details https:///p9QR7Q-dX

(1) (Reply)

You’re Just A Bitter, Rude And Hateful Person In Reality - Lady Calls Out Kokun / Police Arrest Birthday Girl For Inviting Hoodlums To Party / See Adesua Etomi's Reaction To Her Banky W's New Tough Movie Role As A Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.