Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,594 members, 7,827,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Empire’s Anika Ends Her Role With Lengthy Inspiring Message - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Empire’s Anika Ends Her Role With Lengthy Inspiring Message (470 Views)

Starlife:game Of Love(anika And Shivaay)the Oberoi / #bbnaija: Nina Breaks Down, ‘ends’ Her Relationship With Miracle / Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Empire’s Anika Ends Her Role With Lengthy Inspiring Message by Mcoutureankara(f): 1:47pm On May 25, 2018
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Lady Grace Byers just ended her role as Anika Calhoun in the music/drama TV series ‘Empire’.
The beautiful Theatre Arts graduate penned this on her instagram page:

From a pounding-the-pavement artist with no demo reel, no SAG card and no camera-credit resume to this very moment where I say goodbye to the iconic role that changed my life almost overnight. Thank you Lord for all of Your blessings. With God, all things are possible!
A tremendous thank you to my first incredible agent @mansamana for believing in me and submitting me for this role! The world needs more agents like you. I say this often, but you truly are beyond.
To FOX, Lee, Danny, Sanaa, Ilene, Brett, Imagine, our execs, our directors, our writers’ room, the crew, casting, wardrobe, design and production – and especially our phenomenal cast – Terrence, Taraji, Jussie, Yazz, Ta’Rhonda, Gabby, Andre, Serayah and my beloved husband, Trai: thank you for a life-changing time. The last four years have made such an imprint on my heart. Forever grateful.

To Anika Calhoun; how you have molded and shaped deep parts of my artistry. How you have taught me. How you’ve helped me to push past boundaries. Thank you for allowing me to craft and execute your story. Thank you for allowing me to humanize and celebrate you, mourn with you, fight for you, love with you, change with you. What a gift and privilege it has been to bring you to life and create you from the pages before me. What a challenge it has been to not always agree with your actions but to find the humanity, intention, necessity and desperation behind them. It has been an indescribable honor and the deepest, sincerest pleasure to have been your vehicle. I lay you to rest today. Thank you for the last four years. What a ride.
Last but not least, to you; the remarkable fans. The only reason why we’ve come this far is because of you; your encouragement, love and viewership. Thank you always for watching, advocating and supporting! So full. So grateful. Blessings.

Read more;

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/05/25/empires-anika-grace-byers-ends-her-role-in-tv-series-with-lengthy-inspiring-message/

cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

#nollywoodidol Opens Registration Portal For Its #goldrevolution Reality TV Show / Yungdrix Real House Of Comedy Present In Omo Ibadan Resemblance / What Caused The Accident In The Film "Pleasure Or Pain"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.