Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Retrofit An Existing Van Into A Refrigerated Van - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Retrofit An Existing Van Into A Refrigerated Van (1774 Views)

COVID-19: See How New York Turned Refrigerated Trailers Into Temporary Morgue / LED Interior Cabin Retrofit / Custom Retrofit Headlights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retrofit An Existing Van Into A Refrigerated Van by Uniquewise: 3:47pm On May 25, 2018
Dear house, please any idea on how to go about this?

Or does anyone know any company in Nigeria that can help me do a good job of this..

Thanks
Re: Retrofit An Existing Van Into A Refrigerated Van by AutoElectNG: 3:56pm On May 25, 2018
Uniquewise:

Or does anyone know any company in Nigeria that can help me do a good job of this..

Thanks

Intended use?
Re: Retrofit An Existing Van Into A Refrigerated Van by AutoElectNG: 4:01pm On May 25, 2018
Uniquewise:

Thanks

Intended use?

Van Year and Model?
Re: Retrofit An Existing Van Into A Refrigerated Van by Uniquewise: 4:31pm On May 25, 2018
Van is Ford Transit cargo

I want to use it as a freezer van, to convey meats about.
Re: Retrofit An Existing Van Into A Refrigerated Van by AutoElectNG: 4:50pm On May 25, 2018
Uniquewise:
Van is Ford Transit cargo

I want to use it as a freezer van, to convey meats about.
Transit 130 or 148 or Transit Connect, can you post a picture of the van? exact or from the internet?
Re: Retrofit An Existing Van Into A Refrigerated Van by Uniquewise: 8:11pm On May 25, 2018
AutoElectNG:

Transit 130 or 148 or Transit Connect, can you post a picture of the van? exact or from the internet?

Transit 230 cargo van. It's the 2015 model.

Re: Retrofit An Existing Van Into A Refrigerated Van by AutoElectNG: 9:14pm On May 25, 2018
Uniquewise:

Transit 230 cargo van. It's the 2015 model.

Cool.

Where is the Van ?
Re: Retrofit An Existing Van Into A Refrigerated Van by Uniquewise: 9:55pm On May 25, 2018
AutoElectNG:

Cool.

Where is the Van ?

I've sent a PM to you.
Re: Retrofit An Existing Van Into A Refrigerated Van by AutoElectNG: 11:01pm On May 25, 2018
Uniquewise:

I've sent a PM to you.

I have responded
Re: Retrofit An Existing Van Into A Refrigerated Van by Uniquewise: 1:06pm On May 26, 2018
AutoElectNG:

I have responded

Didn't see the response. Going forward, pls can you state here how you can help me retrofix my van or refer me to one who can. Thanks
Re: Retrofit An Existing Van Into A Refrigerated Van by AutoElectNG: 1:30pm On May 26, 2018
Uniquewise:

Didn't see the response. Going forward, pls can you state here how you can help me retrofix my van or refer me to one who can. Thanks

Got your message with your WhatsApp number, will chat you up with details
Re: Retrofit An Existing Van Into A Refrigerated Van by sultaan(m): 5:05pm On May 26, 2018
Do you have a refrigeration unit to install on the van?

You will also new a lot of insulation material

Look at this unit
ThermoKing V520-RT-10

https://www.na.thermoking.com/tk-innovation/global/en/products/direct-drive-truck-van.html

That is the type of unit used by manufacturers

https://www.commercialtrucktrader.com/Ford-Transit-refrigerated-truck-For-Sale/search-results?category=refrigerated+truck%7C2000641&make=FORD%7C2310392&model=TRANSIT%7C764954022

Hope this helps with information
Re: Retrofit An Existing Van Into A Refrigerated Van by Uniquewise: 8:23am On May 27, 2018
sultaan:
Do you have a refrigeration unit to install on the van?

You will also new a lot of insulation material

Look at this unit
ThermoKing V520-RT-10

https://www.na.thermoking.com/tk-innovation/global/en/products/direct-drive-truck-van.html

That is the type of unit used by manufacturers

https://www.commercialtrucktrader.com/Ford-Transit-refrigerated-truck-For-Sale/search-results?category=refrigerated+truck%7C2000641&make=FORD%7C2310392&model=TRANSIT%7C764954022

Hope this helps with information

Thanks. Where can I get the refrigeration unit and also the people that will do the insulation on the van. Pls if you have their contacts, share. Thanks
Re: Retrofit An Existing Van Into A Refrigerated Van by portacabin: 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
We can convert you can to a refrigerated van
Re: Retrofit An Existing Van Into A Refrigerated Van by Gitano97(m): 3:10pm On Mar 18
can i get someone to convert my diesel engine driven cooling van to electric powered? the cost of Diesel of killing business. @autoelectng
Re: Retrofit An Existing Van Into A Refrigerated Van by ceasare: 1:14pm On Mar 24
Uniquewise:

Thanks. Where can I get the refrigeration unit and also the people that will do the insulation on the van. Pls if you have their contacts, share. Thanks

Go to ijora underbridge where those fish n turkey sellers are.their fridge technician can convert ur fridge to mortuary standard

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Mazda 6 Gear. / (peugeot 807 VS Ford Focus) Urgent Help Needed From Car Gurus In The House / The Mercedes-benz X-class EXY Is Your "Best Or Nothing" Pickup Truck (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.